woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
Great quilt slept like a log and pillow protectors used over new pillows
Bought the super king-size duvet and wow what a huge difference and the best night's sleep in a long long time.
We arranged a visit to the Woolroom showroom and gained valuable information on the products and the way forward.
lovely quilt, just the right weight, not as fluffy as some which is good for me . It is cool but warm , perfect for someone with hot flushes like me .
I purchased a mattress protector as well so enveloped well in wool .
We have purchased a number of products from the WoolRoom, all of which have been of excellent quality; a wool pillow, pillow protectors, mattress protectors, duvets and a mattress. Very, very pleased with all of them.
Excellent service, pleased with products I purchased.
A bit of a fad joining the two duvets to make a winter one (I had separated them) it’s very cold where I live.
First week of use fine, hopefully I will continue to be happy with all that I purchased.
It’s now two weeks, and I am finding the all seasons duvet difficult to cope with. The poppers keep coming undone, in the duvet cover, and I have to take the cover off and join all the poppers again. Unfortunately I have a cold house, so need the all seasons duvet. Hopefully when I can shed a layer it will be fine.
Helpful and prompt. Delicious night’s sleep.
Having already purchased two mattreess toppers a couple of years ago which are wonderful and aid my children in a great nights sleep, even the 'sweaty one'.
I decided to buy a mattress protector for my new bed. I cannot fault the product even though I did have to call to ask where it was as it arrived late, due to it not being in stock.
But!! the package arrived ripped to shreds, I considered blaming the delivery service until I felt the quality of the plastic bag. I was definitly not strong, therrefore down to the retailer.
I purchased a mattress topper, all season duvet and pillow protector. Delivery was prompt and packing excellent with no plastic wrap. I'm very pleased with the quality and although I'm not quiet used to the weight of the duvet yet, I can vouch for the claims made about wool helping to regulate temperature through the night....my menopausal night sweats have been far easier since using all wool and cotton bedding.
Very responsive and friendly on email. I wish there were more ordering/account options on the website (track order, track package, cancel or change order before processing). Return policy is entirely reasonable but not market leading - others offer a longer return period, ability to return used items that don't improve sleep. A significant investment like this would benefit from that additional peace of mind. I am unlikely to order another product since I cannot even feel it in person, much less test it for a night or more, without forfeiting my investment entirely.
My bed topper is top quality. Arrived beautifully packed. A great good British service. My bed now is a wonderful place to be. Thank You.
I am very happy with the item I purchased, a deluxe mattress topper. I was, however, a little disappointed with the follow up from placing my purchase. it was several weeks before I received it, and although I tried to find the information about delivery times I couldn't locate it anywhere, either on the website or in my emails. There seemed to be a long period without any communication, then, just as I was on the verge of contacting the company, I had a message to say it would be delivered and it was, the next day. That was my only quibble, and really, I guess, rather minor, but it is the reason why I have not given it the full 5 stars.
Great shopping experience, prompt delivery of a fabulously soft and light duvet.
Top of the line product. Great service. Easy shipment. So thrilled!
The service was brilliant. Staff I spoke to were brilliant.
My wool mattress protector is well made and cozy without adding bulk to the bed. I received it quickly and they did not use excess packaging materials, which I appreciate. The protector fit my mattress perfectly. Hoping to sleep cooler now. Thanks Woolroom.
Absolutely fabulous products. Such amazing quality. We are very happy with our organic sheets, mattress topper and wool filled mattress protector. All packaged beautifully.
Having now used the super light duvet, pillows and mattress protector for a number of weeks - I am SO VERY HAPPY. They are the most comfortable and cool items I've ever had. I am sleeping better and I don't ache any more. These items are magic.
Thank you so much.
Standard medium duvet. I am in love with our new wool duvet and cannot wait to go to bed each evening. The only downside I have experienced is getting up in the morning is much harder. The first night I was a little too warm and had some reservations but now am delighted with my purchase.
very pleased with the duvet and excellent service, a quality product with pleasing packaging.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews