woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Next day delivery- excellent service!
Very prompt delivery
Website easy to use. Good price particularly with discount.
I recently purchased a duvet. The information on the product was very informative. As I was unsure which tog rating to get, I rang for advice. The customer service person was really helpful and very patient with me! She gave me all the information I needed to make my decision. The delivery was swift and the duvet is really lovely. I like this company and would certainly purchase again.
Providing amazing natural products, with great (easy to navigate)website. Good service and fast delivery. All from a uk company.
So happy that we have found this company. I hope they go from strength to strength.
Quick delivery good product as described
Little teddy bear arrived promptly and just as advertised. Very pleased with service.
Simple to use website, very informative, delivery was so quick even in these difficult times very impressed.
I recently took delivery of a lightweight duvet from Woolroom and can highly recommend. The website was very easy to navigate with helpful information on all products. I was delighted to find a 2 tog wool duvet and the quality is lovely. Ordering was straightforward and delivery quick, with good packaging. I'll definitely be buying from Woolroom again, thank you!
Although the product is very luxurious and well made we feel that the intended purpose does NOT meet with our expectations. We purchased a "Deluxe Washable Wool Duvet - Light" on letting the company know our thoughts their reply was less than customer friendly and not at all helpful. It was intimated that the majority of customers were happy and that our comments were against the trend. Will we purchase another items, I think not, a total lack of customer care is not what we expected. Would I recommend them, you will need to make your own mind on that one. As we said product very well made but NOT as promised LIGHT AND COOLING
Very happy with my new summer quilt. It’s perfect for stopping nighttime sweats and cool when needed and warm enough too , lovely.
The quality and price was very good that why I keep buying more products.
Our rug makes a lot of fluff, not made to step on it or for our kids playing ,maybe needs to be hanged on the wall πŸ˜…πŸ˜’. I don't know why my review WASNT accepted so other will not spend so much money on a product like this! Poor quality!
We love our pure wool quilt. Excellent at temperature regulating its warm during the winter months and cooling on the warmer evenings. This is our second quilt and would have scored higher except both of our deliveries have taken over a week to arrive and both needed hastening phone calls despite Woolrooms promise of next day delivery.
The Luxury Traceable Wool Pillow keeps its original shape but moulds itself every night to the shape of your head and neck. It's become a real friend. It's also good to support UK sheep farmers. Excellent delivery and its quality real value for money.
Great duvet and pillows with the extra infill. Maybe just fewer emails - there is a limit to how much bedding I need. Great products and delivery. Hope you are all well and keeping going in these testing times.πŸ˜€
Can't fault the service. Both items purchased were ready for delivery the following day and were most efficiently and professionally packaged. Excellent products and service.
Best mattress I have ever owned. So glad I found you
Wonderful mattress,pillows and matress cover. Well worth the money and good quality. Your deliveries were very quick and the delivery drivers for the mattress were very good.
Thankyou Julia Williams.
Delux wool duvet - how did I live without it???
The washable wool pillows are great. Well made, and you can easily unzip them to fluff up the wool inside, you can add more wool (woolroom has small bags of extra wool just for this purpose), or you can even remove some wool to make it just right for you. The products were also delivered very quickly which was a bonus.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,727 reviews