woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
Amazing customer service, duvet arrived within 3 days. Pricing of product is extremely competitive. I cannot comment on returns/refunds - no way is this duvet going back
I ordered the deluxe winter duvet (11-14 tog) to replace a duck down and feather duvet and can honestly state to have had the best sleep in years. It’s not only consistently warmer, it’s also lighter. Given the ‘WHICH’ review online which advertises wool duvets as ‘other’, I would highly recommend this over any other type of duvet. Thank you for your first class service!
(It also brings me peace of mind because the duvet is an
ethical product.)
The chief problem is DPD for returns.

Like many, I was unsure how to choose a weight of a wool duvet. Ordered a Deluxe in Medium - arrived, I didn't unzip it out of it's outer bag, but felt the edges and decided that, actually, I'd prefer a heavier weight.

The duvet therefore unused and never taken out of its bag.

As per the return instructions in the packing materials, I decided to return the Medium for a refund and then order online Two Season version.

Unfortunately, I visited no less than FOUR separate DPD Pick Up points who all refused to accept the parcel on behalf of DPD due to its size (58cm x 46cm x 33cm).

So time ticks away to effect a return within the allowable window, but the courier that Woolroom use is not an effective sub-contractor in handling returns.

Bit pointless really.
Customer service and price excellent - very good value.
Love, love, love 💕 sooo cosy! perfect for the summer temperatures In Cheshire .... super fast delivery I was happy with my price (20%). Well done wool room ...
Excellent service and value for money. Our duvet arrived rapidly, packed in its very own storage bag and recyclable packaging.
Pricing is excellent compared to elsewhere too.
Great communication throughout.
I’d definitely recommend The Woolroom. Thank you
Ordered Tuesday morning, received my package on Thursday afternoon! Amazingly quick international shipping - thanks so much. I am looking forward to my first night sleeping on our new wool topper.
After reading the reviews before purchasing, I can agree that if your mattress was causing you to be uncomfortably hot during the night, then this wool topper was a great improvement. Five stars for that!
As for the comfort level of the topper, I was not as pleased with the item. It did not seem as soft and sumptuous as I was expecting.
Three stars for that.
As for the delivery and ordering of the product -no problems there.
Would I buy again - no.
Speedy service from Woolroom, DPD and Adam.
Good range of lovely products, at reasonable prices for such good quality. Super quick delivery too.
Easy to order, excellent product and fair price.
Bought for daughter going off to res to start uni towards end of September. Managed to catch the sale so got two pillows on a deal. 4 stars as not tried out the product yet.
We live in the US and love our Woolroom pillows!! Very easy process....
Very quick delivery of the duvet, good and sensible packaging with a bag for storage.
I dont know how good my £3000 mattress is as I still haven't received it. Keen and (not so) Able have missed delivering it 3 times and I now wonder if they have lost it. How do I get my money back?
Super-quick delivery, and the packaging was good too - only ONE plastic delivery bag, and a free pillow-sized, zipped calico laundry bag as the next layer...
pillow is delightful, and I especially like the fact that you can remove or add filling...I realise I should have opted for the skinnier version as I like low pillows, but at least I can remove some filling and use it if it compresses too much over the next few months.

I do want to say that I think £60 for a pillow feels a bit steep, but I appreciated the 20% discount I found.
Its only because I really loved my wool duvet that I wanted a pillow which was also cruelty-free. I love the fact that nobody had to die for my bedding!
Not everybody can afford to support their beliefs around animal welfare...wonder if that might be considered if you ever slant advertising towards vegans and animal-safety-aware populations?

I also appreciate that you've spent a lot of effort investing in your washability project...a big deal, and thank you for explaining it so clearly on the site.
Sorry to leave such a crazy-long review - great stuff! x
Very happy with this quilt and the service.The packaging was eco friendly and the quilt arrived in no time I am waiting delivery of the pillows then I can try them.out together.
I love my mattress pad. Adds a nice new "comfort " to our already great mattress. Well made, perfect fit.
I had a bunch of issues placing an order with WoolRoom. Initially I was charged twice for my order and multiple calls/chats etc were not able to solve the issue, I finally had to spend 20 min on the phone with my bank who told me the monies would be returned once the pending transaction was cancelled by the processing company. I don't feel that WoolRoom worked with their processing company to ensure the funds were returned to me in a timely fashion, therefore I had to wait over 11 days to have my $500 (that I was charged extra) returned to me.

Secondly, the order was sent to the wrong country, yes the wrong country. I noticed the address used for shipping was not the one I had provided when the shipping notification was sent to me - so I quickly hopped on chat to make sure the correct address was used. I was assured that the package had not left the UK and would be able to be rerouted. Well, a few days later I received a customs notice from Canada demanding the $85 customs fee be paid before package could be delivered. WHAAA?? I am waiting for my package in California -at the shipping address I provided during checkout. OK, another how long spent in chat to remedy this issue. Fortunately I was not made to wait until the initial package was recalled before a new order was sent to me.

All this being said, the product is really nice. I owned a store where I sold natural and organic products (not made in China) and I totally would have sold these items. The quality is nice and I appreciate that the wool is traceable and UK produced. I also like these can be machine washed, that is a big feat.

Ultimately I would order form this company again. I hope that the (multiple) issues I experienced can be learned from and improved upon.
After suffering many a sleepless night on our tired old mattress myself and my partner decided it was time for a replacement. As we were still on lockdown an online purchase was our only option so after much consideration of various stores we decided on an Oxford 9000 from the woolroom.
We have previously purchased winter and summer duvets and were happy with the quality so was sure that the mattress would be another great buy. We were not disappointed it is like sleeping on a cloud.
Everything went smoothly with ordering and the delivery was carried out without a hitch including taking away our old mattress for recycling.
Very happy customers 😊