Woolroom Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

Unit 4/5 Woodside Farm Industrial Estate, Ketton Rd Empingham Rutland

Tell us how Woolroom made you happy
Amazing customer service and I love my wool from Woolroom. I will be a repeat customer!
Excellent product!! I generally sleep hot which constantly wakes me up to find a cool part or the bed. My new wool mattress cover dissipates the heat naturally. I stay warm but not hot, and no sweating. Simply an amazing difference in sleep. Great value, perfect fit, fast delivery, exactly as advertised. Highly recommend.
Love our new comforter! My husband is a hot sleeper and I am a cold sleeper- the comforter is perfect for both of us, since it arrived we have been sleeping quite comfortably! The woolroom customer service was also very helpful and able to guide us to the right warmth level. I will purchase from them again in the future!
My woolroom products have exceeded my expectations! As a hot sleeper, I ordered the light weight duvet and the queen sized deluxe pillow. I love them both, but I am especially pleased with my pillow. Having slept under wool blankets, I expected to be happy about the comforter (and I am!), but I need a floppy adjustable pillow that I can pummel into different shapes during the night, and I was worried the wool wouldn’t shape as well as down. Thanks to being able to adjust the amount of wool inside the pillow, it molds perfectly and for the first time in my life my head is not hot at night. Nirvana! Thank you, woolroom people. ♥️‼️
I am happy with the service and the products. Deluxe wool medium duvet is amazing, I can sleep comfy in 60F now! :D
Its been a week since I ordered and have not received a shipping notice, but am being asked to rate their service. Things seem in the wrong order. Hoping my items ship soon.
Appreciated the detailed explanation regarding the processes involved in making the washable wool comforters. That's what sold the product to me.
They never completed my return and never got back to me on my second attempt to get it fixed.
I had a great experience with Woolroom! I really appreciate that they are an honest company with ethically sourced products. I found the site to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. I loved all the information provided about the products and I was also very happy to find that I qualified for free shipping in the US.
Online ordering was easy. Still waiting on the pillow. Due to come this week.
Customer service was helpful with website issues.
Amazed at how fast the ship,ment got to us. Putting it on the bed tonight as the temp outside is 10 Degrees
It is hard to review your service and products when I have yet to receive my order! Try again later.
I ordered the wool filled mattress pad I absolutely love it and it does help regulate the temperature
I placed my order almost a week ago and have received no email that it’s been shipped, when they expect to ship it, or why they haven’t shipped it. Just an order confirmation. I understand England has no Thanksgiving so I don’t understand the delay. And then I got an email today about how fast their shipping is.
Beautiful product. Arrived in time. Nicely packaged with its own canvas bag with handles.
I have been kept well informed of my order's progress. Can't wait til I receive and can try out my new bedding!
It was very easy to find what I wanted on the woolroom website and the customer service was wonderful.
The website is easy to navigate. I used chat to talk to customer service about which blanket to choose, and the person I spoke with was friendly and helpful.
WOW!! I am so impressed with my duvet insert and pillow. It arrived quickly and now I'm placing another order to replace all of my pillows and bedding. Thank you for having such a great product and for being humane with the animals.
Woolroom is rated 4.72 based on 336 reviews