Woolroom Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Woolroom

info@thewoolroom.com

Unit 4/5 Woodside Farm Industrial Estate, Ketton Rd Empingham Rutland

Tell us how Woolroom made you happy

"Once the items were shipped I received them the next day! Lovely packaging and we look forward to using all the product!"
"Prompt service, delivery within 2 days. Produce quality is superb."
"Great service. Ordered on Wednesday and received it on Friday in Canada, that’s fast! Great packaging as well!"
"I’m very happy with my purchase so far and with the Woolroom."
"Good customer service. Product received, great condition. Slight smell, not sure what from"
"I am really pleased with my new mattress protector, and the service was really good"
"Shipping was unbelievable fast......ordered late Sunday night and it arrived Tuesday afternoon!!"
"Great product, prompt response and very fast shipping."
"Great product and service! I purchased" very light" wool duvet for my toddler as he was sweating enormously under microfibre duvet 4 tog even if bedroom temperature was reduced to 20. He definitely sweats less in his sleep, although I would say this light wool duvet doesn't feel like 1-2tog as it says on website. I feels more like 4 tog but I still like the product, the quality is the best I have ever seen. I also like that it is so easy to get it in duvet cover, it doesn't clump up as other synthetic duvets and don't have to puff it up every morning. Some might say it feels a bit stiff but I find it as a benefit because my toddler doesn't get tangled in it as much after his endless rolling in sleep. Thank you Woolroom!"
"Love the duvets and pillows. Comfy and good temperature control."
"Excellent products and service as always. Will use again. Thoroughly recommend. Worth the investment. Thank you!"
"I like my woolroom bedding bundle. It feels good to sleep nestled in an envelope of wool. Amazingly, I do not wake up sweaty anymore like I did with my down duvet!"
"Produce does what it says and is well made"
"Rapid delivery, quality products. The 'warm' duvet is perfect for winter. Really pleased. Especially to have such good products made locally."
"Very impressed with our new Wool pillow. No longer waking up sweaty was the biggest change I noticed since the first night. Plus, being able to adjust the filling to your liking is great. I have already recommended this pillow to two friends and I'm definitely happy with this purchase!"
"I recently bought a duvet from Woolroom. Service and delivery were very good. I'm very pleased with the quality of the product, which was exactly as described on the website."
"Love the wool comforter I purchased for my daughter's twin bed. I appreciate how fast it shipped to the United States too - such great service!"
"Disappointed in the fabric cover. It seems to crackle and be very stiff. I purchased wool for several reasons, but the cover takes away from almost every one of those reasons. I will have to take out the filling and use different covers. Shipping was good."
"Awesome delivery time! Awesome comforter!"
"Great service & great product"
Woolroom is rated 4.91 based on 91 reviews