Woolroom Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Woolroom

info@thewoolroom.com

Unit 4/5 Woodside Farm Industrial Estate, Ketton Rd Empingham Rutland

Tell us how Woolroom made you happy

"Great service / Great product - very satisfied!"
"Good customer service"
"Quality of the pillows is excellent; love that they are adjustable and so well made. Customer Service kept me in tune during the entire process to let us know exactly where the product was during the shipping process. Highly recommended!"
"The service of the Woolroom and the quality of their product is outstanding!!! I live outside of Chicago USA, ordered our items on a Monday morning and by Wednesday morning, 8:30am, the items were delivered!! Free shipping and no extra charge. I couldn't be happier with both the fantastic service and excellent products. Thank you, Woolroom!"
"Shipping is fast, and when I had questions about a product their chat people were able to help me. Also their products are fabulous."
"Finally, a comforter like my Grandma made for me as a child, that I wouldn't give up even though it was a foot too short. 2 day shipping too."
"I signed up for the newsletter after placing my order. It would have been better to state on the order form that one could receive a discount prior to placing the order. Have not yet received the order so cannot respond to the other questions."
"Had to do on-line chat with Gemma because I'm so not technically minded. She was great and very patient with old me."
"Customer service it amazing!!"
"Great products and they arrive rally quickly!!!"
"I heard about your wool products on Instagram. I was very impressed by the reasonable price and the prompt delivery. My sleep has improved tremendously with the wool pillow. Thank you!"
"US Size Deluxe Washable Wool Comforter - All Season Where the two pieces are getting attached the buttons are loose. So for few days i was wondering as why in the middle part of the comforter was puffy when i pulled out the duvet I did see it came loose one of the comforter. I tried to attach again but as you move the comforter it was diattached again so i gave up and pull one of the pieces out."
"My awesome new pillow arrived in two days. I think that is the best service possible. The pillow itself is very comfortable and supportive. A wool pillow is so much cleanet feeling than feather."
"I had concerns about the shipping of my order. They were very quick to respond to my concerns and set my mind at ease. I have been very happy with their responsiveness and willingness to help."
"Wonderful pillow! It gives great neck support and has definitely relieved my sinus allergies."
"Very fast shipping.Love my new pillow! Thank you!"
"So sad that your ordering system did not know of the *out of stock* issue. Seems we all wanted and the demand was so overwhelming we must all wait. So glad to get quick response of situation and am patiently waiting. Best regards, Mary"
"Items didn’t ship until days after the order. Nothing was said about a possible delay in shipping when the order was placed. The advertised 2-day shipping was misleading and gave the expectation the order would be received in 2-3 days. I was expecting it to arrive the day it had been shipped, which was 3 days after the order."
"Fast efficient service and wonderful product. I bought a standard pillow, and the best ever mattress cover. It is cool and comfortable."
"I purchased the Classic pillow. It smelled so strongly of lanolin that I needed to air out outside for a few hours before trying it out. The pillow itself was quite stiff and I couldn’t find a comfortable spot for my head. I’ve shipped it back for a refund."
Woolroom is rated 4.76 based on 189 reviews