Woolroom Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Woolroom

info@thewoolroom.com

Unit 4/5 Woodside Farm Industrial Estate, Ketton Rd Empingham Rutland

Tell us how Woolroom made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very high quality products! Shipping was fast. I made two separate orders and they shipped them together. All season duvet has two separate duvets - both are light, organic cotton outer material is high quality. It doesn't weigh heavily on my feet. We love how adjustable the pillows are. For once I didn't think about my head position in the middle of the night because I was comfortable. The pillow has a nice quilted outer shell with a good zipper, inner wool is easy to remove and doesn't fly all over. Nice cotton bags for storing. Mattress cover is so comfortable and makes a difference on our Temperpedic. I couldn't be happier!"
"I'm concerned because you are asking for a review and I haven't received my order yet! I'm sure the items will be wonderful.... but I'm concerned that I haven't gotten them yet!"
"I am very happy to say the pillow arrived in wonderful shape and was clearly packaged in a way to ensure no damage came to the product."
"We love our woolly bolus pillows."
"The customer service support has been very knowledgeable of the products. They gave me excellent recommendations for my specific needs."
"I ordered a pillow and mattress protector. I was pleasantly surprised by the exceptional quality and functionality of both pieces. I will be ordering more items soon."
"The website was easy to get around in. The mattress cover came in good time and I'm very happy with it. I will buy from Woolroom again."
"Before placing my order, I called with a question. Adam, the representative with whom I spoke answered my question clearly and most efficiently."
"The item arrived quickly, packed with care. Quality is superior. The instruction for cleaning is clear. I will recommend Woolroom products to all my friends."
"Great product. I plan on purchasing items again from the Woolroom."
"I found Woolroom had an informative website. I did a lot of research before I chose their product."
"I had multiple questions when I was ordering online, the online chat service was available and my questions were answered leaving me more confident that I was ordering the correct products for my needs. Thank you Woolroom. Kathy"
"Great delivery time. I couldn't believe how quick it got here."
"Excellent service start to finish. Wool comforter is delicious! Lovely in every way. Woolroom shows attention to detail in their products and their service. Thank you!"
"I live in the US and got my pillow and extra wool in less then seven days. I live in central California where it is over 100° and will be for weeks and weeks. My pillow regulates heat better than any pillow I have EVER purchased! Thank you Woolroom!"
"This throw is absolutely delicious. Easy to order and quick shipping to the US. I look forward to displaying it and being cozy under it. I'll be back for more wonderful wool items."
"great products... could have a live chat on website, though, for faster customer service..."
"I had to contact the company because the address was incorrect. I called as soon as I received an email indicating where it would be sent. Customer service responded very quickly and corrected the address. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service. The sent my blanket overnight without extra charge because I needed it for a present. And, the blanket is beautiful."
"Amazing quality. Beyond all expectations. I’m used to poor craftsmanship when it comes to bedding, even for a more expensive item. Truly empressed. If Woolroom has sales like the one I caught, then I’m definitely becoming s repeat customer!"
Woolroom is rated 4.73 based on 246 reviews