woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
I dont know how good my £3000 mattress is as I still haven't received it. Keen and (not so) Able have missed delivering it 3 times and I now wonder if they have lost it. How do I get my money back?
The worst experience possible.
Ordered mattress and was given a delivery date.
This delivery date was then changed on the day because “the lorry had broken down”
Given a VIP delivery date which means literally nothing because by the end of this second date no mattress had arrived.
I had to ring the delivery company and they told me that they didn’t have my mattress as it had been issued in the wrong size and the correct size which I had purchased was not available.
At no point did the wool room or the delivery company contact me about this.
After being promised a refund of over £1k by the wool room for the non existent mattress after a month was still waiting for the refund.
I have had to ring the wool room again to chase the refund and awaiting my credit card statement to see if I have now been refunded.
I will NEVER use this company again
Awful experience with extremely poor customer service !
Our rug makes a lot of fluff, not made to step on it or for our kids playing ,maybe needs to be hanged on the wall 😅😒. I don't know why my review WASNT accepted so other will not spend so much money on a product like this! Poor quality!
I really wanted to love this. It is lumpy and loses shape very quickly. I've had it since this fall and it is not worth buying.
Was not told Of Duty Would not have ordered
The issue started right after I made the purchase. I wondered how an extra $30 was added to my charge and realized that had been tacked on for shipping with it not even showing up or having me select a shipping option. Usually if it does not pop up, it's free shipping. Then when I received it, I messed with the stuffing as it says to do to make it comfortable. I tried sleeping on it one night and ended up sleeping directly on the bed it was so uncomfortable. The next night I ended up on my boyfriend's pillow. I gave up trying to make it work. The stuffing ended up on the opposite side of the pillow so it left my neck in a very uncomfortable angle. I contacted them for a return label, because it says free returns on their website, and they said I can't return it. I have no idea how you are supposed to see if a pillow is comfortable if you can't even try and sleep on it. Now I'm stuck with an expensive, gimmicky pillow that I can't return and have no desire to use. Perhaps the birds in the neighborhood will have a use for the stuffing for their nests. I have not been this dissatisfied with a company before. Do not waste your money or time.
This product was not for us - we returned it unfortunately ticking 'used' as we had taken it out of the packaging and put it over ourselves within two covers for a short while to see if we liked it. T&Cs state we could not return it as used. (we should have read this)We therefore had it returned to us and we are left with a product we do not want because we found it dense and heavy. Very poor customer service and left us feeling they have no faith in the product if it could not be 'trialled' - you either buy it/use it and therefore keep it.
Still yet to receive the duvet inner having placed an order two weeks ago- unfortunately this delay was not communicated before or after I placed the order and has meant that we had to purchase a second duvet inner from a different retailer. Looking forward to receiving this duvet based on the other reviews but I would be wary ordering from here again.
I still have not received it
I've had multiple issues with Woolroom. Firstly an order was delivered to a shop that was 40 minutes away from me- I do not live in a rural area, and never gave my permission for my order to be delivered elsewhere. I have plenty of neighbours who would have accepted the parcel. I have had to wait weeks for the parcel to be returned to sender before requesting a refund.
I then saw an online advert offering "free delivery with all orders" so thought I would give them another try and reorder my initial order. However, on clicking through the advert and trying to place the order, no free delivery was available. I contacted them and they said this promotion had ended, however I tried to place the order within minutes of clicking the advert, and no end date was mentioned on the advert.
I ordered slippers size 10 for a 4-5yr child and received size 9-10 adult slippers. I called the helpline who said she'd call me back after checking to see if they had any of the size I ordered in stock. 4 days later still no phone call!!! Website now shows no stock so returned the adult slippers. Not happy.
Went to one of the shops. Checked to see if a duvet was available and was told yes. Once purchased was told that only the one of display was available at the time, told that it was in perfect conditon. Once unpacked found that the duvet was not in a good conditon. When i contacted the company I was told that a replacement would not be available for a further 2 weeks.
Not yet here, was told it would be here on Friday 3rd.
Stop sending me emails
I rarely give bad reviews, however I think your fulfilment/logistics process needs seriously looking into. Yesterday, I finally received my in stock mattress after having to make three phone calls and waiting for six weeks, before anybody could be bothered to load it onto the back of a lorry and drive it 130 miles down the motorway.
Hi Heike,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I'm so sorry to read that you've had a negative experience with Woolroom.
Excellent customer service is something we take very seriously, and having looked into your order, I can see that the service you received was anything but 'excellent'.

A system error on our side, left your order 'in limbo' and as a result wasn't picked up by our logistics team to be fulfilled until you called chasing. While I'm sure it's little comfort at this point, I can absolutely assure you that this wasn't something we'd encountered often before, but have now completely resolved this issue for all future orders.

We hope that you have the most blissful night's sleep on your new mattress, and consider giving Woolroom another chance in the future. We'd love to be able to show you why so many other customers love the service we offer.

With kind regards,
Adam
I bought the deluxe mattress topper about 18 months ago along with a deluxe wool pillow.
To be perfectly honest the mattress topper has made no significant difference in comfort or heat regulation.
The pillow was a pain as I had to take it out of the pillow case and protector to fragment/plump up the wool inside every other day, what a pain that was, I have since discarded it.
The cost was nearly £250 a total waste of my hard earned money, I would not recommend these two products.
M.B. Sheffield
We ordered a double Duvet when we should have ordered a king size yet when returned it we were told the duvet and the bag was covered in hair and the return was not accepted and we wuold have to pay for it. when we then recieved it back there was 3 small hairs on the bag about 2 cm long. not exactly covered in hair. clearly a con to get us to pay for it. dont buy from these cowboys.
Bought a mattress protector. Arrived opened on a rainy day so was wet. Haven’t tried it yet as drying out. As review asks if damaged have said yes as damp.
woolroom 1 star review on 4th November 2019
The blanket makes too much noise when you touch it. I don't think we would be able to sleep with it as I move a lot and it would annoy my partner.
Very disappointed on receipt of the pillow, it had zero substance, immediately failed pillow test (see YouTube). Ordered extra filling which arrived but was shocked that its only about 2 handfuls of wool. To make the pillow of any substance you would need at least 5 extra wool packages. Sent the pillow back, Woolroom refused refund, plus never returned Pillow, as we used it, although the pillow was kept in its cloth package and pillowcase, they still refused a refund or returned the pillow. I will not use the Woolroom again, overpriced and a poor product, buy an Eve or Simba pillow instead much better product
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews