woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
Fantastic service & a lovely quality throw. Very pretty colour
Easy to order, prompt delivery , duvets contained in lovely cotton bags,nice touch
I bought this duvet on the strength of the glowing reviews and am not disappointed. The first sleep was a bit weird after being used to a heavy duck down and feather duvet for so long. But from then I have slept so much better and I can only attribute this to my new duvet. Yes, it looks thinner than a conventional duvet but you get even heat and it doesn't bunch up and create pockets of warmth and air so you don't wake up uncomfortably hot. Thank you, lovely product - I am a convert!
Lovely throw, and a little extra length fits my tall spouse better! The pattern is subtle but accents our sofa particularly well.
I am a cold sleepers and had piles of duvets and counterpanes on my bed. I bought the Classic double duvet about am month ago and love, love, love it! I only have a sheet, the duvet and a furry throw on my bed (I live in a cold part of the country). I bought two pillows as well - they've been great but I have had to add top-up. I now have two firm pillows on the bed without the need to have a further second pillow in each case.
I got the light insides to my duvet from here and it is truly comfortable. I love it and am now going to try their pillows (and no I don't work for them)!
Lovely warm duvet. I was replacing a 15 tog synthetic one and hoped this would be warm enough. It definitely is! Cosy, toasty, snug and comfy. Love it! This is second duvet we’ve bought; first was for a child who gets very hot and has asthma and eczema; we will gradually replace them all now. Wonderful product, good service, speedy delivery. Very happy.
Had to the rate this product, a single duvet as poor.
At least 30 cm of the stitching,holding the pockets of wool in place, was completely undone on arrival.
This should have been spotted by a quality control checker.
It lead me to have concerns that some other rows may become unravelled.
However ,was promptly offered a full refund, on complaint.
The cot bed blanket is very good. I am so happy that this kind of quality products still exist.
Good product, friendly and helpful staff
Good product, but it was posted in a plastic bag unfortunately ☹️
Outstanding! The best bedding we've ever owned. The comforter is thin and light and feels great. No more sleeping hot, no matter what the temperature. The pillows are marvelous, we love being able to fluff up the wool and remove or add wool to adjust our comfort level.
We absolutely love our new bedding set which arrived yesterday. Normally I'm too cold in bed and my partner is too warm but we both had the best night's sleep ever! We bought the Deluxe Washable Bedding Set - Medium, which includes mattress protector, two pillows and duvet. Customer service was great too..answered all my questions pre delivery and the bedding arrived promptly by courier on a timed delivery. So happy, thank you.
Very pleased with my washable duvet. The is my second one although I bought it from another company and it strongly smelt of lanolin for a long time.
I would definitely recommend a wool duvet, especially if you have hot flushes.
My computer decided to update mid review, so this may be the second review on the same product. This is my second purchase from the WR. Fantastic! I love my mattress protector! I slept like a little lamb last night. My husband also said he noticed a difference. I did not have night sweats, slept very comfortably only the occasional bladder wake up, but overall fantastic! I was concerned about the lack of elasticity in the skirt of the mattress protector, but no worries now. The fitted sheet said in place as did the protector. I love this company. I would buy a mattress but alas I will have too wait till I move to the UK which may be sooner than later depending on our politics.
I purchased a cool comforter and a mattress protector. I have been warm while sleeping the last few years. These keep me very comfortable while sleeping. Whether I need warmth or to be cool, it just keeps me comfortable.
Easy to deal with. Great products.
Fantastic quality wool duvet, really comfortable. I have never slept as good
I asked for advice on a duvet, I am a warm sleeper and 3.5 tog is often sufficient even in winter. Once the temperatures rise, I need a more refreshing version. I use wool in my outdoor clothing and know it has excellent thermal properties. I spoke with Marco, who went through all my options. His advice was honest and professional to the point he saved me money. The quilt is lovely, it breathes with your body, and you stay warm but not too warm! The next step will be new pillows.

Toastie warm snug and cosy. Lovely duvet
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,754 reviews