The Dirt Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dirt Company
Under an hour
"Ok, so... I’m going to dish up the “dirt” on “Dirt” Just kidding! There’s nothing but positives. This product is fantastic! Works a treat, economical and environmentally friendly. Win Win!"
"It washes well. It's an ecologically sound product. I like the brushed silver look of the bottle, and the pump which avoids messing around with caps. I recommend Dirt."
"We are really enjoying Dirt .... it works well for us and is super economical and good for the environment too ... thank you Dirt"
"Great service, great product."
"Amazing, such a wonderful product and environmentally conscious too!"
"I love this product from the packaging, to the gentle fragrance, it is good for our sensitive skin and best of all it does a really good job at cleaning clothes."
"Packaging is bulky and poor. Waste of time putting foam beads in the packaging ( rotten to get rid of). Product seems good but packaging presentation would make a big difference. Best of luck with your product my wife seems to think it is good as done my daughter whom we got a starter kit for. Regards, Martin"
"I found DIRT when I was looking to exclude plastic from my household. I love that I am supporting a small Australian business. The best part is that DIRT washes the clothes really well and delivered to the door😀"
"I love this product! Superior clean and good for the environment- what more could you want?"
"Amazing products - this is my second refill and I bought the pegs this time too - will be replacing all my plastic pegs with metal ones for sure!"
"Amazing product! It smells wonderful and my clothes feel cleaner than before!"
"I bloody love this company. Product delivers a crisp clean, it's great for the planet and I never run out. 10/10 from me."
"I love your product, my daughters eczema is less irritated by her clothing now. My only problem is if I’m not home to hang my washing straight away it starts to smell like, well wet washing. I’ve never had this problem with other powders or soaps. It would be great if there was an option for light scenting with essential oils. Even if it was a seperate bottle we could add ourselves."
"Excellent product! Was apprehensive to use as we are an allergy/eczema family but all good."
"Dirt makes laundry cool. It feels so good to be able to buy a product that I'll use regularly for the rest of my life, and make a difference for the environment. Great stuff!"
"Love The Dirt Company, such a fantastic idea. Have ordered refills twice now and the whole process is so easy. Also the pump pack is so great when adding detergent to the washing machine. No more messy lids and soap going everywhere. 100% recommend to everyone."
"What a great product. Washes so well, smells great!"
"Absolutely live this laundry liquid! Works so well! Happy to have finally found an environmentally friendly laundry detergent that actually works :)"
The Dirt Company is rated 4.95 based on 356 reviews