The Dirt Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dirt Company
2 - 3 Hours
Read The Dirt Company Reviews
Have been using Dirt to wash my clothes for over a year now and I’ll never go back. Makes me feel good, makes my clothes smell good and it’s great for the environment. So easy to buy refills when needed. We’ve just upgraded to the large refill so I’m hoping that process will be the same. Great job team!
This product is amazing. Makes things clean and doesn't irritate anyone with the smell or the ingredients 😊
Cleans better than the sensitive 'no scent powder that I've been using - and Dirt smells so clean ... But not the nasty chemical clean. Naturally clean !
Does a fantastic job getting clothes clean
Great effort on reducing and reusing packaging. Works fine. Miss having a bit of scent though.
Loving Dirt. Have recently purchased the large refill. Great packaging too. Also stainless steel pegs. Successfully cutting out more plastic 😁
Am loving Dirt .... have recently purchased the large refill pack. Fabulous natural packaging too! Stainless steel pegs are also great. Another successful move to rid my home of plastic 😁
Great product. Love the ethos. Lasts a long time.
I didn't have high hopes after other environmentally friendly products, but this one has delivered. Dirt is even better than some of the less eco friendly alternatives I've tried. Tough on stains, and I don't have the excema that other "sensitive" brands caused. Love it.
I love the fact that there is no overpowering smell left behind on my clothes after washing. The fact I dont need to think about if I need to buy powder any more is fabulous.
Love your product
Love it. Washes well, smells great and is good for the environment with an option for minimal waste!
Love this product Bought an extra bottle to take travelling
Cleans all our clothes really well. Much less mess than powder and being so concentrated takes up less space! I have bought some for my daughters too.
() - Posted 4 days ago
Great product, great value, great service. Throw on top of that fast delivery and you have a perfect online transaction!
() - Posted 5 days ago
Love, Love, Love Dirt. Smells great, cleans beautifully, reusable packaging and is great for the environment. What is not to love?
() - Posted 5 days ago
I love the measured pump action, I love the fresh smell and that it's not highly perfumed and it lasts me ages whilst cleaning my clothes brilliantly. Thank you Dirt
Fantastic product. Just hope that returning the bags to refill them and reuse them is also easy. Definitely recommended
Great product! Great customer service. Nuff said ;)
It works, it smells nice and it looks great. I have now been able set up to use the grey water on my grass.
The Dirt Company is rated 4.93 based on 541 reviews