The Dirt Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dirt Company
Under an hour
"We’ve recently ordered our first batch of refills. Dirt is a great laundry detergent that works well, lasts ages and doesn’t set off skin complaints in my little ones like other detergents do. I ordered the pegs too and love them. They feel and look so much nicer than plastic pegs and will last forever. So much better for the environment! I look forward to purchasing more the next time we need a detergent top up."
"Great product! Love that its eco friendly and a nice natural scent"
"5 stars on company ethics, environmental friendliness and cleaning ability. Easy to use. No offensive smell. Easy to order and quick, fuss free delivery."
"Dirt delivers clean, fresh- smelling clothes with no nasties. What's not to love?"
"Really enjoying the change from powder."
"I love this product, it cleans extremely well and is a great stain remover."
"Smells divine, works beautifully and earth friendly. What could be better."
"Does a great clean Lasts for ages"
"This is my second order of Dirt, and I am very happy with the results that I am getting..I used up all my other laundry washing products I had and am now solely using Dirt.."
"Fantastic concept, great product. Smells amazing and feels even better doing our bit!"
"Clothes are clean, smell great and the environment plus my septic system is happy. Wins all round."
"Really happy with your product & have recommended it"
"Brand new user of Dirt. Very impressed at how it took out stains!"
"Makes my towels beautiful and soft. No fabric softener needed."
"I love it .... its good for sensitive skin"
"I love dirt. It’s the best clothes detergent I’ve used and it’s got great environmental credentials. It last for heaps of washes and the washing comes out clean and smelling so fresh"
"Fantastic product and great company, fast delivery & eco friendly. Love it! Who knew you could be excited about laundry detergent!"
"Have been using this product for some months now and love it. Cleans well, smells great and love the reusable containers. Have just bought some for daughter-in-law birthday present."
"I’m a newbie to Dirt and love it!"
The Dirt Company is rated 4.97 based on 295 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access