The Dirt Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dirt Company
"Great product and service. Have"
Posted 12 minutes ago
"I’ve recently switched to dirt and I am very impressed. The clothes come out fresh and clean and I think it’s more affordable than my last detergent. I’m yet to do the maths, but so far it seems quite affordable."
"Love your product, look forward to washing now. I like that it does not have a harsh fragrance like most store bought products"
"I luv Dirt so much I bought a starter pack and refills for my mum and she luvs it too. Dirt doesn’t have a strong perfume which is great for our sensitive noses (hay fever is bad enough without adding to it!!! Lol), in saying that everything smells fresh n clean! Whites come out so white I haven’t need to use any other products like napisan. Sheets and towels have come through nice n soft so I haven’t needed softener either. What a simplified and cheaper washing routine Dirt makes!!! Thank you!"
"Love my laundry detergent from Dirt! It's sleek, and I just ordered the refill pouches for the first time, which arrived within two days of me ordering them online, with free shipping! I love that there is minimal waste involved and that I'm avoiding harsh chemicals in my laundry routine - would definitely recommend!"
"Love Dirt!! We have been using Dirt for the past 3 months and will never go back to using regular washing powder. It works really well and has such a pleasant smell."
"Wonderfully effective at doing what it’s supposed to do. Using some extra liquid directly on stains as directed has worked very well for me so far. Even sorted out my little baby’s poo-splosion (breastmilk poo is pretty hard to get out of clothes). I’m recommending to anyone who will listen."
"Love Dirt cleans the clothes great thanks"
"Awesome product, love that is sustainable and an Australian small business."
"Great product - works really well on mechanic's greasy clothing!"
"Great for our clothes, great for the environment and to top it off... great customer service. We definitely recommend Dirt Laundry!"
"I absolutely love Dirt. I’m very sensitive to smells and love that Dirt doesn’t have a strong fake smell. It’s also really gentle on my skin and my washing comes out super clean. I love the ethics of this Australian company too."
"Works great!"
"Great plastic free packaging and great washing results. No bad chemicals either."
"Great product, I have 2 kids always washes perfect. Will never go back"
"Absolutely love this product."
"I love Dirt! It leaves my laundry smelling fresh, the packaging looks good, is super convenient (no more spilled powder on the laundry floor) and who doesn’t love reducing their waste!? I’ve signed up for the reusable program so I can send back my packaging and it gets reused. Genius!"
"I would love if you looked at other household cleaning products, as most are sold in plastic, and I want to be re-using, re-filling the one vessel. I love what you are doing and would definitely buy into whatever else you do next!"
"Great product, looks great, smells great and really cost effective"
"Love the product, love the service delivery, love that it’s good for the environment. Thank you"
The Dirt Company is rated 4.97 based on 166 reviews