The Dirt Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dirt Company
"I love DIRT. Not only does it tick all the boxes on getting dirty clothes clean - it smells wonderful - it comes in a recyclable/refillable container - the service is prompt - the packaging is perfect .... I LOVE IT!!"
"Very happy with the Dirt product."
"Love the fresh clean smell of my clothes after a wash"
"Very impressed with service. Very happy with product. Looks good. Smells good. Works a treat! I am a convert👍"
"This product is fantastic for sensitive skin like mine. And it cleans perfectly as well."
"Great washing liquid, cleans well, smells beautifully fresh; fantastic that it is eco friendly & saves so much plastic use"
"Love this washing detergent! So good! Ethically wonderful too."
"Is it weird to say I love my laundry detergent? Okay, I guess I'm weird. This stuff is great. It cleans everything, with no fuss. A single bottle lasts for ages and then you have refills. Everyone should be using this detergent."
"Great product ! Delivered ! Easy to use Economical Great to look after the ocean !"
"Love it! Great product. Close to zero waste, auto renewal deliveries dependant on your washing needs. I just don't think about detergent anymore, it's there, I use it, it lasts ages and there you have it folks, Walla!!"
"An amazing natural product in beautiful sustainable packaging. I love the refill return program!"
"Love the thoughtfulness behind this company, as well as the fact that the laundry liquid is impressive up against all kinds of small kid stains!"
"The product itself is phenomenal, you get warm fuzzies knowing it's ethically made and sourced, but my heart was sold when- for the first time in two years- I found a laundry product that doesn't make my psoriasis react. Being allergic to almost everything, finding dirt didn't cause a reaction is INVALUABLE."
"WOW, I love Dirt, it’s not only great in getting my wash lovely and stain free and with just the hint of smell, unlike those strong smelling chemicals of other products. But it’s also great for the environment. I’ll never go back to anything else. Love my dirty clothes 😁"
"Excellent product. Thankyou for the Mirt. I enjoy travelling so it will definitely be in my suitcase."
"Love this product, great for the environment, amazing on my families sensitive skin (two of us with ezcema). My only wish is that the refill came in a larger size to reduce packaging. In general love this!"
"Good washing detergent, great to see a company committed to reducing environmental impact"
"DIRT works. I am sadly a sweaty beast but thankfully DIRT cleans my clothes so well and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. I recommend DIRT to everybody. So simple to subscribe and use!"
"Excellent product and it gets your clothes clean but what really sold it for me is that you get put on a delivery schedule and most of all the recycling aspect means that you are not adding to landfill."
"Works perfectly to clean my clothes and I feel better knowing the product is doing no harm"
The Dirt Company is rated 4.97 based on 116 reviews