The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews

mail@theholdingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Holding Company made you happy
Considering I waited over a week for delivery I consider £6.95 for postage excessive. I never received a despatch email so was left guessing as to when my parcel might arrive. I had to ring up the company in order to find out what was happening! Will not use again.
Twice ordered products that were sold out and took 8 weeks to arrive. Only informed after paying, No compensation offered.
Thank you for your review, however you are not correct. Your account shows that you have indeed ordered twice since April. We do not charge until we despatch your goods. Each of our desptaches to you have taken between 2 and 4 days. Your latest order was placed on 5th August and was despatched on 7th August We look forward to your next order Thank you
I ordered 12 magazine box files last October in three colours. Online it did not state that one of the colours was unavailable. Eventually In January I received 8 box files in orange and charcoal and then I was told that the grey was out of stock, awaiting a batch from the manufacturer. I telephoned several times of the following months to enquire about the order -same answer. I finally received the grey files Mid June! I would not recommend buying them from the company - poor customer sales, even though the files are well made.
Hi Clare We're very sorry that our supplier issues meant your order took so long to complete. This situation has thankfully now been resolved so we should not see difficulties like this in the future.
Acrylic /plastic drawers are a feeble construction.
We're very sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your purchase and urge you to return it for exchange or refund. We are very proud of everything we sell and would not like to have an unhappy customer!
Given the premium price point for these boxes, I would expect a premium service. First of all, shipping should be free. Secondly, delivery time for the products is unacceptable (2+ weeks).
Not really impressed - the first time I have used them as I was desperate to sort storage for my daughter’s bedroom. The boxes I ordered were expensive but the only size I could find that would fit into the built in cupboard we have. No discount offered for first time user but I still went ahead. When they arrived 2 out of 12 of the boxes were cracked and damaged. I’d hoped they would be a bit sturdier than they were for the price but the damage shows how they are not that robust . Am still waiting for the two to be replaced .
Hi Jacqui We try our best to pack our orders securely but with the best will in the world sometimes transit damage occurs - you replacements are en route, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience. With regard to a discount - the boxes you purchased were already reduced by 30%!
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews