The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
Great service and the store had unique items for sale. Thanks for the service!!
The Khazana has a so many wonderful items! I wish i could buy them all(if only I had a bigger house haha). I refurnished my bedroom and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out! There are a pair of barstools that I have been eyeing and I'm waiting for the next sale to pull the trigger but i don't know if i can wait that long!
excellent service and beautiful rustic furniture
Great choices, deals, and easy atmosphere - love this place.
I bought 2 repurposed coffee tables and the quality was excellent. I would recommend this company for their quality and customer service.
I ordered 4 bar stools, which arrived and were beautiful. One was damaged. The Khazana sent me a new one right away. I also called the store two times prior to buying the stools online to get a better description of the stools. The staff was very friendly and helpful on the phone.
Khazana was great to work with. We had a lot of questions regarding measurements etc. and then continued to take measurements for us so we could make sure that what we were ordering was absolutely going to work.
Great customer service and great store
I was very pleased with my first purchase.....four dining chairs. I think they were honestly described. They arrived when promised, and packaged very well. I would purchase from this company again, and recommend to friends and family. Thank you. Debra
I did not notice until after the guys who assembled our bed left a couple of screws out and failed to mention it.
They were very helpful in getting my table. The shipping company destroyed the first two, and finally the third came in unharmed. Khazana was very accommodating and ensured I got my table in good condition.
Great customer service & selection! Would purchase from here again — high quality!
I ordered the mid-century clock and it is awesome. It's perfect for the space I'm designing. Came quickly. Easy company to work with.
very good customer service when we called for support. Delivery on-time and the product was great
Hidden gem in Austin TX. Great one of a kind furniture store, I have told several people about Khazana
We have purchased several chairs from Khazana. They have a wonderful eye for modern transitional pieces. Customer service was seamless and the quality doesn't disappoint!
These are really beautiful. Heavy, natural stone and a nice brass. The brass lines on top are painted - that's the only thing I was surprised by. I thought they were brass pieces by looking at the pictures. But they are still beautiful!
Responsive customer service
Wonderful! We love our bar stools!
Enjoyed the store and products. There was a huge sign out front indicating a sale however when we inquired we were told that was just a grand opening sale that was no longer going on. The employee said the owner might we willing to cut us a deal on some items but he would have to get approval first. It just did not seem very professional. We did purchase an item ‘on sale’ only to see the exact item in the four hands outlet for a better price.
The Khazana is rated 4.51 based on 80 reviews