The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
Lovely team over at the Khazana! Would recommend them to anyone.
Pretty happy with how my order from the khazana turned out! Everything got here fast and the order updates were useful! The ottoman itself is just fine, wish it was a bit squishier.
Khazana has been my go to furniture store since I moved to Austin 10 years ago! Could not recommend them enough, they train their staff well as I have never left with an unanswered question and they do quantity discounts!
My favorite seat in the house, I ordered a second set of the back patio, and I have spent the last few days of summer really soaking it in on them. Could not recommend the papercord chairs enough.
Will always recommend the khazana after this purchase! They ran out of the original table I wanted but worked with me to find the perfect replacement (which was more expensive) and matched the price. So so happy with this new table, and a forever fan of the khazana!
Exactly as advertised for a really reasonable price! The shipping process was also really smooth!
Great look, easy to assemble, and they arrived super fast! Overall would give 10/10 stars! Customer service was also exceptional!
The best place to buy mid century modern furniture! We own a tulip table and a eames lounge chair from the khazana, so when we needed new dining chairs we came back to the khazana. We are very happy with how the chairs turned out, they look great!
Dennis at the khazana was a pleasure to work with, he helped us shop around for counter stools and then gave us a discount! The stools themselves have been great, fit our space perfectly!
Cannot say enough nice things about the khazana, incredible people to work with who really go the extra mile!
Khazana customer service is just astounding. Incredibly attentive sales staff, and I felt incredibly safe shopping, they had hand sanitizer and masks!
Finally back in stock! We have wanted to get another one for a long time, this is the first time they have been back in stock.
Looks great in the office lobby, we've done a few orders from the khazana before and they have always been wonderful. It's a shame I waited until now to review!
Very sturdy, and it's held up to quite a bit of use. I had drinks on this for a couple weeks before i remembered to use a coaster but no issues with drink rings!
Great chair for an outdoor dining setup, it's essentially a garden/patio chair and is really affordable.
I am a picky shopper. There are rare times when I actually like something. And trust me when I say I was in love with this club chair the moment I saw it.

It got here roughly two months ago, and we set it up as a second seat in our den. It looks great but more importantly, it's so so comfortable.
Great simple dining bench, very comfortable for long dinner table conversations. I was a little worried about the white, but I was able to get spaghetti sauce stain out completely.
Perfect mid-priced dining chair, we are using it outdoors in our covered patio. Wouldn't risk it if it wasn't covered, but it's been outside a couple of months now and it's held up really well!
I was looking for something elegant and trendy at the same time when I came across this star-crossed coffee table. This has everything I look for in my furniture pieces. The best thing is that it got delivered sooner than I thought.
I feel like don draper in the draper chair! it's so comfortable but more importantly I feel incredibly important when I sit in it. The leather quality is fantastic and it's honestly very comfortable.
The Khazana is rated 4.93 based on 483 reviews