The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
Had to return a barstool as my wife did not end up liking the color (go figure), Khazana were great in getting the return and providing other options for her to choose. We ended up taking store credit instead of a return because she liked one of the other barstools.
Sales staff were great, helped with my order. We haven't had to decorate a new house before so this was a big help.
My favorite store in Austin, love seeing the different styles of furniture in store.
Order arrived perfectly and when they said it would. You never know with online orders, so glad Khazana did it right.
We are Austinites, and have been shopping at The Khazana forever, can't believe it took this long for us to review.
Unbelievably good deals, 20% better than competition thanks to the coupons!
Quick and responsive customer support
Live chat customer support is great, they got me a deal on my bina bed
Ordered a desk for my office, love it!
Ordered a chest and nightstands, they arrived and look perfect.
Ordered a live edge table from The Khazana, hard to find real live edge so was happy about the product and price!
I placed a phone order and customer service was great!
My dining chairs arrived on time and look great!
Loved the live chat help, it was like having an interior designer on the line.
Exactly what we paid for, could not be happier.
Used the Khazana for our new home and could not be happier.
Lovely shopping experience.
Quality furniture, and great people!
Absolutely fantastic service, the team was knowledgeable and humored all of our various requests. The salesman at the front walked us through the pros and cons (design wise) of a couple dozen chairs. He wasn't satisfied until we were! We will be coming back here any time we need more furniture.
Products arrived perfectly!