The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
Customer service was superb, I had plenty of points of contact and really felt in control the entire time.
Awesome people to work with! They really helped us get our order exactly how we wanted! Plus they gave us an awesome discount because we ordered our entire dining room with them.
Great compact dining table! Very ascetically pleasing, looks like something out of a magazine.
Piece arrived super fast! Plus the shipping was free.
Had a hilarious conversation with the customer support agent! 10/10 experience shopping at the khazana!
Lovely people at the khazana!
Im a budget mid-century modern collector, that means I buy replicas because I am balling on a budget. The khazana is one my favorite places to get replicas, and I especially love the replica noguchi table! Trust me, you wont be disappointed with the khazana.
Redecorated my condo, and got these barstools from the khazana. Very happy with how the satine barstools turned out! Very elegant.
Summer weather calls for sitting on the patio with a nice cold beer, but it's been a while since we updated our patio. We got all new outdoor furniture from the khazana and could not be happier.
I really like the look of the metal cafe chairs, but texas heat makes the metal on those things scorching hot so we got the wooden versions.
Our barstools got delivered on time, were easy to set up, and have held up well to about two months use. Worth the money.
We've been buying from the khazana for years, and because we are renovating we decided to update our dining furniture. These chairs that we bought are fantastic, and live up to the quality we expect from the khazana.
Love the Acapulco chairs that we bought from the khazana, they look like the pictures and are comfortable. We got two of the white ones on the front porch, and it's been great to spend time outside on them.
The furniture from the khazana looks like it was made by artisans but the customer service is what really sold me on the company.
Arrived very early, I am honestly shocked that it got here with no damage as it's concrete.
Awesome coffee table, it's big and heavy so just be prepared for that but it's literally a piece of art. The sales staff told me that every piece is unique so don't be surprised if it's not exactly like the photo.
I ordered three barstools from the khazana and am very happy with how they came out. Very sturdy, comfortable, and easy to put together.
Very well built overall, and arrived quite quickly. Very happy with the customer service as Khazana.
Completely exceeded my expectations. Very happy with the khazana!
Our chest arrived on time, and looks like the pictures! We are quite happy as this is the first time I have bought furniture online.
The Khazana is rated 4.92 based on 422 reviews