The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
The girl working there was not very nice. The chairs did not hold up to the weather and had the be replaced within 9 months.
Couch we purchase is awful, it has been less than a year and the pillows are warped and the arm rest is coming apart.
Delivery was delayed weeks and then sent to my house instead of store as requested.
I purchased a clear rocking chair for my nursery back in June 2018. I was due in Nov. They claim there was some missing hardware which caused me not to receive my chair until September. Still in time for baby, but way too long from the date of purchase.
Customer service is good but I don't recommend buying anything from Khazana. We paid over $2k for a small sofa and it was the worst purchase. The first sofa was defective, it was replaced but so uncomfortable, our designer friend recommend we take it to a furniture store to replace the feather seat + cushion with quality foam. This costed another $750.

The fabric now is not holding up to wear just after 6 months. I think Ikea has better product. Thanks.
The Khazana is rated 4.95 based on 718 reviews