The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
We own the copper side chairs so these work very well with out homes look
Great chair overall, I added a cushion to them to make them more comfortable but the price is great!
Beautiful products delivered right to my door, what's better than that?
I ordered a round coffee table made from repurposed mango wood. It was exactly what I wanted and came packed securely and on time.
Purchased a table and 4 chairs. Customer service was fantastic helping to schedule delivery that was convenient for us and helping resolve an issue that happened during shipping. I'd buy from them again!!
Awesome, friendly, personalized service!
I saw this bed in a high end boutique store and got the information off of it. When i googled the info Khazana had the exact bed for less than half the price I saw it for in the boutique. I love it!
Thank you for your kind words! Glad we were able to assist!
I love the products and prices are somewhat reasonable. I wish there were more products available to view in the store ( not the warehouse). It’s very tough to buy unseen furniture online. The staff is always great.
Thanks!