The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Good quality chairs, not the most comfortable to sit in for long periods of time but great addition to our graywhite kitchen.
It's early yet, but very happy with this purchase so far.
Love the bench. Is a great height and pretty sturdy. Has a nice velvet fabric on top. Love the look of the gold legs.
Comfortable, color is just what I wanted! Worked perfectly in my dining space!
beautiful color and excellent quality. super comfortable squishy chair. I would buy another!
They were shipped and wrapped very well. They look great!
Lovely team over at the Khazana! Would recommend them to anyone.
Pretty happy with how my order from the khazana turned out! Everything got here fast and the order updates were useful! The ottoman itself is just fine, wish it was a bit squishier.
Khazana has been my go to furniture store since I moved to Austin 10 years ago! Could not recommend them enough, they train their staff well as I have never left with an unanswered question and they do quantity discounts!
My favorite seat in the house, I ordered a second set of the back patio, and I have spent the last few days of summer really soaking it in on them. Could not recommend the papercord chairs enough.
Will always recommend the khazana after this purchase! They ran out of the original table I wanted but worked with me to find the perfect replacement (which was more expensive) and matched the price. So so happy with this new table, and a forever fan of the khazana!
Exactly as advertised for a really reasonable price! The shipping process was also really smooth!
Great look, easy to assemble, and they arrived super fast! Overall would give 10/10 stars! Customer service was also exceptional!
The best place to buy mid century modern furniture! We own a tulip table and a eames lounge chair from the khazana, so when we needed new dining chairs we came back to the khazana. We are very happy with how the chairs turned out, they look great!
Dennis at the khazana was a pleasure to work with, he helped us shop around for counter stools and then gave us a discount! The stools themselves have been great, fit our space perfectly!
Cannot say enough nice things about the khazana, incredible people to work with who really go the extra mile!
Khazana customer service is just astounding. Incredibly attentive sales staff, and I felt incredibly safe shopping, they had hand sanitizer and masks!
Finally back in stock! We have wanted to get another one for a long time, this is the first time they have been back in stock.
Looks great in the office lobby, we've done a few orders from the khazana before and they have always been wonderful. It's a shame I waited until now to review!
Very sturdy, and it's held up to quite a bit of use. I had drinks on this for a couple weeks before i remembered to use a coaster but no issues with drink rings!
The Khazana is rated 4.92 based on 490 reviews