The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Your company is top notch I will always do business with you! Thanks again. We love love our dining set.
Love this table, it's exactly what I needed for my kitchen area!
I was pretty worried about the pieces getting scratched up as they were plastic. But they arrived perfectly, were packaged well!
Fantastic dining chair, much more expensive than I would have liked but now that they have arrived, I'm glad I pulled the trigger. The 20% off did help out!
Easy to handle website, and the order process was great. My stools arrived with no issues, and overall I'm happy with out they all turned out!
Khazana is great about communicating throughout the whole process!
Great spring addition to our home, we want to sit outside more because of the quarantine and the Acapulco chair has been perfect for that.
Got a walnut dining table for the khazana, it goes really well in my apartment! Very glad I found this website off pinterest!
The overall customer service was outstanding, seriously if you are holding off on purchasing something, trust me its worth it!
We own the copper side chairs so these work very well with out homes look
Great chair overall, I added a cushion to them to make them more comfortable but the price is great!
Love everything about this chair, it's nice and comfy plus looks amazing.
The chair is very stylish! Great for an upscale office look! Be the executive you all knew you were!
It's a great chair! My kids have really enjoyed it!
The dining table is perfect for any sort of breakfast nook or small room! It's perfect for morning coffee!
It's an amazing barstool, the price and the lightness of it is worth it!
Papercord chairs at this price are hard to find even for a replica!
It is a great chair! I would have like a better price but beggars can't be choosers, the sale was good!
The stool looks great in the kitchen great spot to grab a quick breakfast!
It's a great style of chair, it fits perfectly in my room! I'm using it as a desk chair!
It looks great, was affordable, and it arrived fast!
The Khazana is rated 4.95 based on 718 reviews