The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Chair is comfortable but arrived with some scratches, I didn't want to deal with the hassle of a return so the khazana gave me a credit.
Hidden gem in Austin TX. Great one of a kind furniture store, I have told several people about Khazana
Satisfied with the delivery and had no problem with the packaging. No damage to the table. That was most important. Many compliments on the table
Love the table and it was well crated even though the pallets smelled like fish!
They were very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I had. Waiting for my shipment to arrive and everything is working as they said it would. I would purchase from them again.
I did not get any notification about the delay of shipment. I called them. After that they took care my order nicely.
I love the products and prices are somewhat reasonable. I wish there were more products available to view in the store ( not the warehouse). It’s very tough to buy unseen furniture online. The staff is always great.
Thanks!