The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
It was an expensive purchase but it fits perfectly with how my office looks!
The rocking chair is a great look in our nursery!
Great looking table, it's held up great to daily use for two months now!
Great pricepoint for a counterstool! It looks regal because of the gold frame!
These chairs are perfect on our patio, they are perfect for relaxing our afternoons away!
It's an erogonomic chair, it's a great style, and the price is perfect! No issues whatsoever!
The chairs are awesome for making the room much bigger!
The counter stools are very pretty, glad we ordered them! We will be looking for more from the khazana soon!
All the reviews are right about these chairs! They look great!
It's an amazing chair, it looks greats and is comfortable for what it's made of!
Great chair! It's ergonomic, and looks pretty. My wife has absolutely loved it!
Great chair for our nursery, it matches our big version of the chair!
I ordered one for my condo and it really improves the room!
These counterstools are skinny and light! Which is a plus cause I move them around all the time as extra seating!
The best online purchase I have ever made! I've loved danish mid century for a long time!
I am in love with this office chair and have already bought another for my husband! A must have for work at home!
These plastic chairs are actually very comfortable, would highly recommend!
Love the style of these counter stools, arrived with no issues, look great and make me smile everytime I see them!
The chairs looks fantastic, the metal is perfect, the colors match the website! It exceeded my expectations!
It's a fashionable chair, I recommend it if you are going for a mid century look!
The Khazana is rated 4.95 based on 718 reviews