The Khazana Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Khazana

Tell us how The Khazana made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very chic furniture for a pretty cheap price point! I can't complain!
Love this club chair, it's incredibly comfortable and while not super stylish, it's a favorite spot in my home!
Dining bench arrived with some dents due to the shipping company but the khazana quickly fixed the issue! Love the customer service!
Love these counterstools! They look great, and impart a rustic look on our home.
The perfect piece for our home! It looks great, and arrived with no issues whatsoever!
I've needed replacement desk for a while, and now more than ever as I have to work at home. This console table has worked great as desk and will serve a great purpose when all this is said and done!
This piece is large and arrived by a freight carrier, I was worried about damage but there was no issues! The piece looks great, I could't be happier!
The dining table is lovely! It's a sold wooden piece, and makes our home feel more classical!
Great set of barstools! The eames reproductions from the khazana are exactly what our home needed!
A very thick and sturdy coffee table that will last for generations! Would expect nothing less from the Khazana!
A very stylish chair, that's been one of my favorite additions to our home! It looks great and it functional! Plus the delivery was fast!
Chairs is comfortable and perfect for our den! Very happy with our purchase!
Needed a dining bench for a while, I ordered this one off the khazana, and it's been perfect so far!
Fast delivery and people on the phone were super nice!
I love the people at the Khazana, they've treated me like a real human being. Constant communication, and really explained the whole process to me!
I received my console table within two days, It was delivered to my door and was picture perfect.
Spoke to a live chat agent who helped me decide between a few pieces, worked with my budget, and overall was a pleasure to deal with.
Really enjoyed speaking to the customer service team over the phone, they helped get me price matched and get things shipping organized.
Lovely to work with people who truly care about good customer experience.
A very solid piece that I have centered my living room around!
The Khazana is rated 4.95 based on 718 reviews