TICKETGUM Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TICKETGUM

How would you rate TICKETGUM ?

"Never again !!!!"
"Never again !!!! I hope You will not be so naive like me. They offer You good price but its bullsh** . Better stay away of them"
SF
"I recently bought 2 tickets for the Liverpool v Man United match in Anfield for my partner's birthday.The total cost of the tickets was 920 euro for what was described as deluxe tickets.We were both bitterly disappointed to discover our seats were actually the second row from the back.I paid a lot of money for the worst seats in the stadium.I will NEVER use ticketgum again and would strongly advise others not to either,i feel Ticketgum is an unscrupulous business."
TICKETGUM is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews