TICKETGUM Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend TICKETGUM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does TICKETGUM deliver?

How can I contact TICKETGUM?

Tell us how TICKETGUM made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
"This was by far the worst experience i have had with a football ticket provider. I paid $2700 euros for Liverpool tickets and travelled from Canada last week as a present for my husband’s 50th birthday — and did not get the tickets which was devastating for him. A huge Liverpool fan. It is impossible to get anyone at Ticketgum to respond to emails - I realize now that all of the emails from them were automatic ‘no reply’ BOT responses leaving me thinking they are not legitimate. Ticketgum has now ghosted without refunding my $2700 euros. Please DO NOT use this service."
Are you TICKETGUM? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Amazing service tickets delivered to the hotel and a lovely thankyou from the team"
"very nice customer service, good prices, and overall good experience, i recommend them"
"The ticket location was excellent The problem we got them Only on the day of the event And we were very uncertain until then"
"Arsenal Vs Burnley The service was very well operated if you can't get tickets from the original website. Ordering was easy and the tickets arrived well in time for the event."
"Loved it. At first I Was skeptical at purchasing tickets from this website d but I had absolutely no issues. Online operator was always present and always answered my questions. Tickets came on time, would defiantly buy from again. Thank you"
"Never again !!!!"
"Never again !!!! I hope You will not be so naive like me. They offer You good price but its bullsh** . Better stay away of them"
"I paid over £900 for 2 tickets to the FA Cup Final on Saturday and take my son for the first time to Wembley - we arrived and were told the tickets could NOT be used as they had been cloned - they were used 1 hour before! My son was distraught I was angry and I have reported the whole incident to the Police, Wembley and my bank as fraud! Do not use this site at all. Wembley confirmed the cloning and the ticketgum.com site was something to be extremely concerned about. It was a terrible and disturbing experience that has left me angry and my son extremely upset. The only way I would change this review is after emailing ticket gum.com and trying to contact them over the weekend - they have come back to me yet - they refund my money and find out how these tickets IF they were genuine were cloned and used by another party?"
SF
"I recently bought 2 tickets for the Liverpool v Man United match in Anfield for my partner's birthday.The total cost of the tickets was 920 euro for what was described as deluxe tickets.We were both bitterly disappointed to discover our seats were actually the second row from the back.I paid a lot of money for the worst seats in the stadium.I will NEVER use ticketgum again and would strongly advise others not to either,i feel Ticketgum is an unscrupulous business."
TICKETGUM is rated 3.18 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access