TICKETGUM Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TICKETGUM

Tell us how TICKETGUM made you happy

"Never again !!!!"
Are you TICKETGUM? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback TICKETGUM receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Never again !!!! I hope You will not be so naive like me. They offer You good price but its bullsh** . Better stay away of them"
"I paid over £900 for 2 tickets to the FA Cup Final on Saturday and take my son for the first time to Wembley - we arrived and were told the tickets could NOT be used as they had been cloned - they were used 1 hour before! My son was distraught I was angry and I have reported the whole incident to the Police, Wembley and my bank as fraud! Do not use this site at all. Wembley confirmed the cloning and the ticketgum.com site was something to be extremely concerned about. It was a terrible and disturbing experience that has left me angry and my son extremely upset. The only way I would change this review is after emailing ticket gum.com and trying to contact them over the weekend - they have come back to me yet - they refund my money and find out how these tickets IF they were genuine were cloned and used by another party?"
SF
"I recently bought 2 tickets for the Liverpool v Man United match in Anfield for my partner's birthday.The total cost of the tickets was 920 euro for what was described as deluxe tickets.We were both bitterly disappointed to discover our seats were actually the second row from the back.I paid a lot of money for the worst seats in the stadium.I will NEVER use ticketgum again and would strongly advise others not to either,i feel Ticketgum is an unscrupulous business."
TICKETGUM is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews