Tiertime Reviews

D Kautz
C
M Ciepiela
M Ciepiela
An 8 day delay to say try unplugging it. Then I need to be a service tech to fix a 30 day old printer Finally I should send it 1400 miles, at my own cost, to be fixed.
Would not recommend
Filament run out should have been addressed on the Cetus and UP mini2 by now. Come on Tiertime be the market leader as you are normally.
Did not solve the problem due to poor work in your factory and customer service refused to send replacement screws that were never installed in my filament runout detector. Also have not responded in a month to a request as to the size and type of screws needed.
They even know Customer Rights! The manual is entirely wrong, and the support is useless! Thankfully I didn't buy that ***** on Tiertime Shop. I bought it from another reputable store, which knows the Customer Rights and agrees of doing the return and the refund. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TIERTIME!
Bad support; Bad product;
Not helping at all.
I have the manual, checked you tube, user groups, fb. Following it doesn't fix problem.
Aucun échange en français.
I suspect the issue is due to a recent software update by tier time and there is a reluctance to admit it. Please amend and reissue software update so not to introduce A malfunction. My VGA has been tested and is operational.
Josh, You are are not very serious. You are sending me a CPU that has completely different hole pattern (see gold looking holes) and I cannot use. I am asking you if the MK2 standard and the MK2 extended has the same CPU and you cannot answer??? THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. MY MACHINE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR MORE THAN 5 MONTHS AND YOU CANNO0T HELP. I PURCHASED 3 ADDITIONAL CPUS AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHY IT IS CLANKING??? DOD YOU SELL ME EXTENDED CPU INSTEAD OF STANDARD?? GIVE ME THE ADDRESS OF THE STORE WH CAN FIX MY MACHINE IN THE USA OR GIVE HALF PRICE ON A NEW ONE, OR I WILL CALL MY LAWYER AND POST NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Extremely slow, while requesting for online support. Super slow email reply ,takes days to receive one reply.
Appalling as usual, the wrong part took one month to arrive.
I ordered the Up Flex 140 print board, and the adhesive was placed on the wrong side of the perf-board.
no reaction for 2 days
REFER to ticket # 13867 Still waiting for fully complete and functional g-code file for Cetus3D MK3 as advertised! - Do not refer me to some forum etc... - simply provide 1 or more Tiertime generated g-code files for Cetus3d mk3. The primary reason for requiring g-code would be to attempt to correct a long standing 'clicking issue' when printing via rafts on Cetus3D via UP Studio... refer to previous ticket # 13827 and search via google.
Still no solution for my problem. Calibration with extension board is not working. Please watch video attached to my support request. Thanks!
For details refer to conversation transcript: ================================== Tech support was unable to supply filament feed fix and unable to provide g-code support for Cetus3d MK3. There are NO COMPLETE FUNCTIONAL g-code files available for Cetus3D MK3 - I believe TIERTIME is false advertising!
No feedback on inquiry from more than a week ago.
After a good start I am very disappointed. no answers no more no reaction no help. I have 2 printers of animal time. both defective and useless. that must not be that one gets in spite of several emails no answer. never again Tiertime products
Tiertime is rated 4.74 based on 1,267 reviews