Tiertime Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tiertime

About Tiertime: Developer and manufacturer of 3d printers

+86 13810480728

"Fast and helpful"
"I like what you guys are doing and would buy from you again."
"I had the misfortune of having a few parts of my upbox plus break, luckily still under warranty. The people at tiertime provided swift assistance to my issues and replacement parts were arrived at my place in just three days time. I'm still wondering how they pulled it off, teleportation perhaps? Well, my machine is working again, so allround, great job guys!"
"Tiertime is a great developer team!"
"Tiertime support is always terrific. They value customer feedback and are very responsive to customer inquiries."
"Tiertime support is always very responsive to my questions."
"Tiertime support is the best, always quick to respond and value customer feedback."
"great support"
"Fast response to emails"
"Tiertime support is always very responsive to my questions"
"Very Good"