Tiertime Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tiertime
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"thank for speedy reply & help in providing local distributor to customer."
"Tracking on Parts from China does not work, work awesome from the UK. They do send lots of information when there are complete printers send, also shipments from the UK are fast"
"Fantastic support"
"It would help a lot if your people could communicate better in the English language! Tiertime may have a good product.... but Support is next to non-existent! In this case I was able to glean enough from your response to solve my problem. So, I thank you for that."
"good stuff"
"Please update your Online design to find easier Replacement parts for a specific device … Or Download-Files … thank you"
"Wonderful experience and quick support. No complaints at all."
"Fastest 3D printer set up I've ever encountered!! From box to printing in less than 30 minutes!! Printing is stellar, and software is fantastic! The design seems rock solid with the linear rails! Would highly recommend, especially for first time users of 3D printing. Set up is fast and I've had ZERO bad prints!"
"One of the best support teams."
"BON PRODUIT"
"I was happy with the reply. Thank you very much"
"The online store is a bit difficult to navigate and it took a frustrating number of times to complete the checkout process. But it all ended well and we are now awaiting the arrival of the products we ordered."
"Thanks, support was good!"
"U 300 is a Great Printer"
"Thanks for the quick answer !"
"Tiertime service is excellent."
"I haven't had all the response. I needed."
"After a good start I am very disappointed. no answers no more no reaction no help. I have 2 printers of animal time. both defective and useless. that must not be that one gets in spite of several emails no answer. never again Tiertime products"
"Great Support!"