Tiertime Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tiertime
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"Fast and professional response. Also consider to take ideas in future software.Best regards from Belgium"
"Excellent customer service. Cecelia and team really tried to get to the root of my problem, and sent extra components when nothing worked. Very happy!"
"The asisstance was excellent but I still have to roll back the software to fix my issue so it was not the ideal outcome."
"Very fast and friendly response. Great work folks!"
"Very good. I am very glad! Thank you"
"Cecelia was prompt and very helpful with my 3D printer problem"
"The communications was Fantastic!!!!!"
"Very good"
"I can't complain, the tracking links I received worked and I finally got the parcel too"
"I asked for more information on how to incorporate a laser module on my Cetus MK II. They answered with the minimum information needed to continue my research. I wish they had a guide on how to do it with the hardware and the workflow needed to be able to use the printer as a small laser machine. Considering this it was acceptable. Considering the response time it was good, no complaints there."
"Very good customer service!"
"Super service ! J'ai reçu les pièces de remplacement. Merci encore !!!"
"It was very useful because they told me how to solve my problem"
"The customer support of Tiertime was top notch. I felt they went above and beyond what was required."
"Réponses rapides, bien "à propos", constructives,...J'aime bien !"
"They have given me a solution and a process for this solution."
"The solution you suggested definitely solve the problem I had. It was very quick and helpful response. I'm very satisfied with the remote support."
"Job sorted, thanks. Follow ups are annoying."
"I am having multiple issues. Support needs to read the entire thread."
"High quality Quick delivery Prompt response Unstable wireless connection Limited but functional software"
Tiertime is rated 4.70 based on 628 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access