Tiertime Reviews

About Tiertime:

Developer and manufacturer of 3d printers

+86 13810480728

You are grate
Tiertime 5 star review on 20th October 2020 Tiertime 5 star review on 20th October 2020
East to work with
They even know Customer Rights! The manual is entirely wrong, and the support is useless!

Thankfully I didn't buy that ***** on Tiertime Shop. I bought it from another reputable store, which knows the Customer Rights and agrees of doing the return and the refund.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TIERTIME!
Cloris responded very promptly and provided excellent service.
Bad support; Bad product;
excellent service and support from Cecelia ! Really appreciate it
Great contact!! Very good supplier!!
...............
Fast response
good service and very good response
First class support. They are very helpful and understand their products. My Cetus 3D issues solved very promptly.
Help was very helpfull
good product and good service
You sent me some tips regarding machine set up. As I am new to 3D printer work, this was ok but I would prefer more detail for all sections of setting it up. Thanks. Steve
Quick reply and useful advices. Congrats! Keep on doing like this!
A prompt and complete answer to my query.
Many thanks.
I am happy with your product and software, even though it no clear to me how things work. As an example I couldn't find out how to remove under UP Studio 3 my UP Plus 2 3D printer from one wireless network, e.g. A, to a new wireless network, e.g. B.

Sometimes I have the feeling that documentation is not so precisely describe. Maybe the issue is on my side... :-)

best wishes
All together, hotline support helped to turn a damanged and incomplete Cetus printer bought "as-is" into a working one and gave useful hints. The lessons learned: Never buy a "as-is" offer without a detailed description of the object.
Thanks for your help.
Thanks for nice deal and good attitude
Tiertime is rated 4.74 based on 1,134 reviews