Tiertime Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tiertime
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"perfect and very fast support, thanks"
Posted 58 minutes ago
"Everything was ok."
"My Up Mini 2 is a great product, and the guys of tiertime helped me quickly with an unusual issue."
"Good service"
"The people at Tiertime have ALWAYS had my back when trying to support their machines that we sell. They will keep working until they find a solution. Thanks guys"
"Lesley has been very patient, helpful and kind. I really appreciate her. :)"
"Happy with the service."
"service disponible et ciblant bien le problème"
"Download worked successfully and I am now able to use my printer. Thank you for your help."
"Yes! Yes! Yes!"
"Not so much to say - a pleasing and helpfull experiance. Full marks on every score 👍"
"Nice printer, very good support if you have a problem with hard- or software. Super Drucker und ein sehr guter Support bei Problemen mit Hard- und Software. Have a nice day."
"Cecelia is very helpful."
"The support team at TIertime provided an excellent service. A smooth and efficient dealing with my CPU problem resulted in a replacement CPU and I am pleased to see my Cetus mk2 3D printer working once again."
"Very good service"
"I think Tiertime has its act together. Am amazed how focused they are on customer centricity. A young company so they are still growing / maturing but kudos to them on their perseverance on improving .."
"Was quite disappointed as I am the first person to request."
"My first time in 3D printing, love my Cetus MK3! Reliable, easy to upgrade and very well put together! Buying always goes without a hitch and excellent communication. Whats not to love!"
"super, le support a su répondre correctement à mes questions"
Tiertime is rated 4.72 based on 697 reviews