Tiertime Reviews

D Kautz
C
M Ciepiela
M Ciepiela
Support team work hard and are helpful. However, when items like the up plus 2 are still being sold as new, information should be made easier to find without having to seek the help of support team. I hope you will continue to provide support and have spare parts for several years so that I may may get full use from it.
Rasch Antwort bekommen Keine komplette Stückliste der Lieferung in der Packliste.
Missing/Damaged parts was not good. And numerous mails before all was straighten out. Also import taxing for Warranty spares is not good. Howere i Will give you 3 stars.
...............
Took days to respond
Took days to respond.
Person helping me Was good however the process around getting this part was annoying
was delivered in time, just need to check funtionality
I asume the solution may work, but I am not going to try it. I do not want to downgrade the drivers in order to make an old printer work. I expected new drivers should work correctly with older UP Plus 2 printers (which are not so old as they are still in the market).
Friendly and prompt customer service via email
Wifi problem. At least the team acknowledge the problem and say is willing to investigate.
fast and useful
Hello I was unable to start my 3D printer. Ans someone ask me for a photo about 4 days after. Great. Now i can fix this problem by myself.
Service also includes the cost of the filament which is too high compared to the market average
Was quite disappointed as I am the first person to request.
I figured out my problem. I had the ribbon cable backwards...
I asked for more information on how to incorporate a laser module on my Cetus MK II. They answered with the minimum information needed to continue my research. I wish they had a guide on how to do it with the hardware and the workflow needed to be able to use the printer as a small laser machine. Considering this it was acceptable. Considering the response time it was good, no complaints there.
Transferred case to Australian / New Zealand Support Tama Kito
Information is fool and complete.
We are happy now, but it has been a journey. Mac support needs work.
Tiertime is rated 4.74 based on 1,251 reviews