Tiertime Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tiertime
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"Was quite disappointed as I am the first person to request."
"I figured out my problem. I had the ribbon cable backwards..."
"I asked for more information on how to incorporate a laser module on my Cetus MK II. They answered with the minimum information needed to continue my research. I wish they had a guide on how to do it with the hardware and the workflow needed to be able to use the printer as a small laser machine. Considering this it was acceptable. Considering the response time it was good, no complaints there."
"Transferred case to Australian / New Zealand Support Tama Kito"
"Information is fool and complete."
"We are happy now, but it has been a journey. Mac support needs work."
"The response time is good, but now I have a choice to make. The printer is working right now...should I follow this latest advice and risk the update? I know that TT support is expensive, but it is really as important as the product. We are building relationships. Not just one sale, future sales, recommended sales. Macs are a small but important niche in the education market. Im a fan of the product, but the effort to get it to print has been heavier than I would want to endorse to colleagues."
"I think that you need to recommend filament option, just to show that you are developing the industry and equipment"
"We found a work around that works. So are going to wait on this advice."
"The support was more of a trail of breadcrumbs. It worked eventually. But it took a while to get out of the woods."
"Okay, we may not be the sharpest tools in the box, but we do have experience with software, 3d printers, and so on. 23 years for me and 15 years for my IT end user support guy. So we have worked on the printer everyday for three weeks, 1st issue a missing sd card, then activation and software issues. We used the forums extensively before involving customer service. I would recommend the printer to others but caveat that it is not plug and play, and a tremendous amount of fiddling to get it working. The printer itself is a solid unit, the air filter a huge plus, but remember all we want to do is print and that has been along time coming. So I would say don't buy it if you don't have time or energy to complete the set up. I'm using an imac with OS 10.11.6 so your milage may vary."
"It worked, but only for one print, that failed."
"Bit slow at times."
"I Love my printer, the quality is very good. service and support could be better."
"Initially slow, but came through in the end. Happy 2 c they improving"
"I am satisfied with the answer and I'm going to buy one of your printer, but I'm not giving 5 stars for the the long time that took to reply. In my opinion with a more responsive costumer service your company is just the best on the market. Cordially, Francesco"
"fair service"
"The nozzles works normal"
"Was my 2nd time asking this question, first time the advice was terrible. This time it worked, but it was hard to understand as an English speaker. The translation wasn't the best."
"English could be better, but who am i to judge:) Thanks for feedback"
Tiertime is rated 4.73 based on 716 reviews