Tiertime Reviews

Tiertime 5 star review on 23rd April 2019
D Mune
Took days to respond
Took days to respond.
Person helping me Was good however the process around getting this part was annoying
was delivered in time, just need to check funtionality
I asume the solution may work, but I am not going to try it. I do not want to downgrade the drivers in order to make an old printer work.
I expected new drivers should work correctly with older UP Plus 2 printers (which are not so old as they are still in the market).
Friendly and prompt customer service via email
Wifi problem. At least the team acknowledge the problem and say is willing to investigate.
fast and useful
Hello
I was unable to start my 3D printer.
Ans someone ask me for a photo about 4 days after. Great. Now i can fix this problem by myself.
Service also includes the cost of the filament which is too high compared to the market average
Was quite disappointed as I am the first person to request.
I figured out my problem. I had the ribbon cable backwards...
I asked for more information on how to incorporate a laser module on my Cetus MK II. They answered with the minimum information needed to continue my research. I wish they had a guide on how to do it with the hardware and the workflow needed to be able to use the printer as a small laser machine. Considering this it was acceptable. Considering the response time it was good, no complaints there.
Transferred case to Australian / New Zealand Support Tama Kito
Information is fool and complete.
We are happy now, but it has been a journey. Mac support needs work.
The response time is good, but now I have a choice to make. The printer is working right now...should I follow this latest advice and risk the update? I know that TT support is expensive, but it is really as important as the product. We are building relationships. Not just one sale, future sales, recommended sales. Macs are a small but important niche in the education market. Im a fan of the product, but the effort to get it to print has been heavier than I would want to endorse to colleagues.
I think that you need to recommend filament option, just to show that you are developing the industry and equipment
We found a work around that works. So are going to wait on this advice.
The support was more of a trail of breadcrumbs. It worked eventually. But it took a while to get out of the woods.
Tiertime is rated 4.75 based on 1,077 reviews