Tiertime Reviews

ramizert
No problem
No comment
Sorted thanks
Thanks for trying to help with this old machine sold as new by HobbyKing.
So far the customer service is responsive.
Still waiting for a response from 3dprinting systems.
Good, but the response is slow.
bonjour
Réponse rapide et précise à ma question.
good product and good service
You sent me some tips regarding machine set up. As I am new to 3D printer work, this was ok but I would prefer more detail for all sections of setting it up. Thanks. Steve
I am happy with your product and software, even though it no clear to me how things work. As an example I couldn't find out how to remove under UP Studio 3 my UP Plus 2 3D printer from one wireless network, e.g. A, to a new wireless network, e.g. B.

Sometimes I have the feeling that documentation is not so precisely describe. Maybe the issue is on my side... :-)

best wishes
All together, hotline support helped to turn a damanged and incomplete Cetus printer bought "as-is" into a working one and gave useful hints. The lessons learned: Never buy a "as-is" offer without a detailed description of the object.
I was able to finally print something without it sticking to the plate.
I would wish that the up studio software provided more support for people with multiple filament spools to manage their remaining filament weight of each spool. This could not be a major effort on the part of Tiertime, but help customers tremendously.
Alternatively, I'd like a description of the file format for the exported/imported material files, hoping that one info in that file would be the remaining weight of that material, so that I could write a software for the material weight management myself. Alternatively, if it exists, the API to get/set the values of the consumed material, so I could write a software piece taking care of the info for me.
Pleased someone responded
the person i got a-hang of was really nice. but the only thing i didn't like is how long it took to get the email.
Very helpful
Quick responses and very happy with delivery dispute the distance my part were received in 4-5 business days. Great Experience, Thank You
they resolved most of my issues
Todo bien y contento con el servicio
Tiertime is rated 4.74 based on 1,193 reviews