Tiffany & Co. Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Tiffany & Co.
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Tiffany & Co. made you happy

"I purchased a silver chain and pendant for my daughter for her birthday. The chain was such bad quality I swapped it for her as a felt embarrassed giving her such a low quality chain. My advice would be to not buy online and instead visit the store in person so you can check the quality."
Are you Tiffany & Co.? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tiffany & Co. receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"If I could give 0 Stars I would, have been waiting since June 2018 for a replacement melody ring after a band snapped twice. Head of customer service in Old Bond street promised a new replacement, coming from the NY store, Why I have no Idea !, broken ring still with service dept, no response via e-mail or customer service, basically constitutes theft, we have nothing, and no response, bring back Ratners, at least they were honest !"
"Always a good shopping experience and prompt delivery."
"I purchased a gift for my wife's birthday which was delivered promptly and securely. The present was wrapped perfectly with the signature bow. I was very pleased with the service."
"Helped with ordering difficulties"
Tiffany & Co. is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews