Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
You guys make "great looking" things, quality products and at a good value.

Keep up great work.
Great service.... I ordered from Canada and the shipping was super fast.
Love their designs and quality.
Love these swimsuits!!! Great quality and really unique patterns! Will definitely buy again :)
Absolutely love Tom & Teddy bathing suits! Best swim material ever, comfortable, quick dry, and hold up well for many seasons. Only wish I had found them sooner!
Fast shipping. Excellent quality, fit and style.
The ordering and return process was a breeze. Thank you for the professionalism.
I purchase a father and son set. I took too long to receive.
Hello there, apologies to hear that there was a delay in shipping, we specify delivery takes between 3-5 working days, your order arrived within 6 working days due to a courier delay. We are very sorry about this and will happily offer a full refund - please send an email to contact@tomandteddy.com and we will get this sorted for you. Many thanks Tom & Teddy
Easy ordering once I found a pattern with adult and child sizes that matched.
Wonderful prints, and a large selection to choose from.
sizes in swimwear vary in every print
We’re so sorry to hear that you have found differences in the sizing of the shorts you have purchased. We’re happy to replace any of the items you have bought that you feel are inconsistent. Please could you send an email to contact@tomandteddy.com and we’ll look into this further for you. Thank you.
It was quick on delivery
Easy order , came in time for a birthday.
I love these swimsuits. Always buy matching pairs for my husband and son.
We love Tom & Teddy designs. The overall product is of good quality and durable. Our son enjoys matching his swimsuits with his father's.
Adorable and very well made. Can't beat the matching as well! Importantly, the customer service was incredible! When our trunks wouldn't make it before our trip (our fault for not picking faster shipping), the team actually had them rerouted to our vacation. They made it to Hawaii before we did! Looking forward to ordering more!
We love these bathing suits. Both my husband and our grandson love them
They are a great company to deal with. Great Customer Service
I love the patterns and the feel of Tom & Teddy suits. They are comfortable and quirky. Great fun to wear. Got 'em for 3 generations of us.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Fantastic photo! We are so glad you like them :-)
Filthy used swim trunks
Great selection, easy site to navigate and fast shipping!
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.63 based on 86 reviews