Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
The web site makes ordering easy.
You guys make "great looking" things, quality products and at a good value. Keep up great work.
Great service.... I ordered from Canada and the shipping was super fast. Love their designs and quality.
Love these swimsuits!!! Great quality and really unique patterns! Will definitely buy again :)
Absolutely love Tom & Teddy bathing suits! Best swim material ever, comfortable, quick dry, and hold up well for many seasons. Only wish I had found them sooner!
Fast shipping. Excellent quality, fit and style.
The ordering and return process was a breeze. Thank you for the professionalism.
Easy ordering once I found a pattern with adult and child sizes that matched.
Wonderful prints, and a large selection to choose from.
It was quick on delivery
Easy order , came in time for a birthday.
I love these swimsuits. Always buy matching pairs for my husband and son.
We love Tom & Teddy designs. The overall product is of good quality and durable. Our son enjoys matching his swimsuits with his father's.
Adorable and very well made. Can't beat the matching as well! Importantly, the customer service was incredible! When our trunks wouldn't make it before our trip (our fault for not picking faster shipping), the team actually had them rerouted to our vacation. They made it to Hawaii before we did! Looking forward to ordering more!
We love these bathing suits. Both my husband and our grandson love them
They are a great company to deal with. Great Customer Service
I love the patterns and the feel of Tom & Teddy suits. They are comfortable and quirky. Great fun to wear. Got 'em for 3 generations of us.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Fantastic photo! We are so glad you like them :-)
Great selection, easy site to navigate and fast shipping!
fit and feel great
Great quality and design. Fun prints!
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.63 based on 88 reviews