Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Easy to order. Came quick
Such cute swim suits that fit true to size and are the perfect length. I keep coming back for more!
Very comfortable and great looking
LOVE these swim trunks! Both my boys hate tags and itchy fabric, so the softness of Tom & Teddy was a huge plus for us. They're very comfortable and the prints are bold and vibrant. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

And they have great customer service! I reached out with a question about my order and had a personalized response in minutes.
SO VERY HAPPY I have discovered this site!!!! LOVE your merchandise and plan on ordering lots more from it!!! This first order is an Easter Gift for my Son-in-Law and his 4 year old son and 1 year old son to have matching matching bathing bathing suits on the beach in Fla.! He is going to be ESTATIC!!!!!! THANKYOU for offering so many patters in so many sizes!!!! I already have 2 more Patterns picked out to buy for them so they will match!!!!! Y’all are AWESOME!!!!!
Great packaging, very good fabric quality and the fit was spot on!
Amazing customer service! Very quick response via email, very friendly and helpful.
The website is great and ordering was super easy. Received my order super fast!
Beautiful and high quality
Shipping was uneventful and on time as usual!!
See above. ^^^^ Your clothes complete me.
Excellent products and service. Highly recommend giving this company a try.
Excellent service, I had a question regarding shipping, Tom & Teddy quickly replied, thank you! Quality of the swimsuits is superior!
Love the color and the prints!
Bey nice material and quality
Free shipping arrived in 3 days!! Great service.
Ordering process was easy and efficient.
Your suits are great quality and have fantastic colors and patterns. My son gets compliments all the time about his awesome bathing suits.

Better yet, they fit my Husky-sized five year old. I was able to size up for him and the suits don’t make him look like he’s wearing Capri pants.

You’ve won a customer for life. THANK YOU!!!!!
We bought these for a baby and his daddy and they loved them! The quality is amazing we love Tom and teddy!
bought my father, father-in-law, myself, and two kids, matching bathing suits. The gift was a hit and the bathing suits were very soft with a great design. Would highly recommend them!
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.77 based on 22 reviews