Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Fast shipping, great quality product. Designs were true to color and perfect.
Love your prints and the fit is fantastic! Easy ordering and quick delivery.
A+++ Great design and colors!
Lots of great options for adults and boys.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Quality merchandise.
Great product. Will order more in future. Very good customer service.
Shipped quickly and the set I bought for my husband worked great but defeats the purpose when the matching set is too big and unwearable. I had one sad kiddo on my hand when he realized he couldn’t match daddy.
Great prompt service, excellent quality and absolutely adorable!
I love the fabric and the styles! I have bought my husband 4 suits, my 2 son-in-laws each one, and one for my 4 year old grandson!
These shorts are of great quality. But I must say that the customer service was exceptional. Very very happy with not only the product but also the company.
comments in first box.
I was happy with the discounts offered for Father's Day. I also liked the speed at which the items arrived.
Super fast delivery packaged in a silicone bag we’ll be using to carry wet clothes after a beach or pool bag. Will definitely order again.
Excellent customer service for exchange
Super cute and great quality!
The prints are cute and they shipped quickly.
High quality & great color
Love the quality and designs of these trunks. The only issue is that the kid-sizes do not have draw-strings around the waist. My son is 4 1/2 and only the 1-2 size will fit him around the waist (he wears 4T shorts in all other brands).
Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
I would suggest adding drawstrings to kids swim trunks. Love the father/son patterns but is a bummer when son can’t wear them because waist is too big.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.60 based on 68 reviews