Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Super fast delivery packaged in a silicone bag we’ll be using to carry wet clothes after a beach or pool bag. Will definitely order again.
Excellent customer service for exchange
Super cute and great quality!
High quality & great color
Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!
Love this brand and customer service!
Easy to order and shipping was swift!
I will be ordering more
Came quickly despite pandemic
Easy to order. Came quick
Such cute swim suits that fit true to size and are the perfect length. I keep coming back for more!
Very comfortable and great looking
LOVE these swim trunks! Both my boys hate tags and itchy fabric, so the softness of Tom & Teddy was a huge plus for us. They're very comfortable and the prints are bold and vibrant. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

And they have great customer service! I reached out with a question about my order and had a personalized response in minutes.
SO VERY HAPPY I have discovered this site!!!! LOVE your merchandise and plan on ordering lots more from it!!! This first order is an Easter Gift for my Son-in-Law and his 4 year old son and 1 year old son to have matching matching bathing bathing suits on the beach in Fla.! He is going to be ESTATIC!!!!!! THANKYOU for offering so many patters in so many sizes!!!! I already have 2 more Patterns picked out to buy for them so they will match!!!!! Y’all are AWESOME!!!!!
Great packaging, very good fabric quality and the fit was spot on!
Amazing customer service! Very quick response via email, very friendly and helpful.
The website is great and ordering was super easy. Received my order super fast!
Beautiful and high quality
Shipping was uneventful and on time as usual!!
See above. ^^^^ Your clothes complete me.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.62 based on 85 reviews