Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tom & Teddy USA & Canada
Read Tom & Teddy USA & Canada Reviews
Love this brand and customer service!
The product is great, but size runs too big for boys. Limited inventory so couldn’t not order smaller size. Out of stock
Easy to order and shipping was swift!
Should sent a tracking number to follow the order and never received one. So I never received my order and it is been almost a month since a ordered it
Hello Ariane, We are sorry to hear this and apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We are aware that our customer service team has been in contact with you and have located your tracking details for you, but do let us know if you have any further queries and we'll be happy to resolve them.
I will be ordering more
Came quickly despite pandemic
Quick to take my money and hasn’t provided any update status on my order.
Hello. I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your shorts, but I’m glad to say that they are due to arrive today by 9 pm. It appears that you didn't receive our confirmation email with the tracking information; this can occasionally go into Junk mail so apologies if this was the case. I’m sorry you’ve been disappointed with the process but we really do try and keep all our customers informed and I'm glad to say that we rarely incur delays in delivery. Our orders to Canada do take 5-10 working days to arrive and we'll ensure in future that our review emails are sent out later to allow for this. Many thanks, Michelle
Easy to order. Came quick
Such cute swim suits that fit true to size and are the perfect length. I keep coming back for more!
The shorts are nice and well made but the sizing chart is off a bit. My son wears a size 4 (almost size 5) so I ordered the 3-4 size however they are very big on him and will have to wait almost a year to grow in to them. In all though they are nice. Love mine but wish they had an option with no netting in the shorts.
Very comfortable and great looking
LOVE these swim trunks! Both my boys hate tags and itchy fabric, so the softness of Tom & Teddy was a huge plus for us. They're very comfortable and the prints are bold and vibrant. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! And they have great customer service! I reached out with a question about my order and had a personalized response in minutes.
SO VERY HAPPY I have discovered this site!!!! LOVE your merchandise and plan on ordering lots more from it!!! This first order is an Easter Gift for my Son-in-Law and his 4 year old son and 1 year old son to have matching matching bathing bathing suits on the beach in Fla.! He is going to be ESTATIC!!!!!! THANKYOU for offering so many patters in so many sizes!!!! I already have 2 more Patterns picked out to buy for them so they will match!!!!! Y’all are AWESOME!!!!!
Great packaging, very good fabric quality and the fit was spot on!
Amazing customer service! Very quick response via email, very friendly and helpful.
The website is great and ordering was super easy. Received my order super fast!
Beautiful and high quality
Shipping was uneventful and on time as usual!!
See above. ^^^^ Your clothes complete me.
Excellent products and service. Highly recommend giving this company a try.
Tom & Teddy USA & Canada is rated 4.63 based on 88 reviews