TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Best app for mdcat preparation
A good reliable app for Medical test preparation , an appreciative set-up and overall better than other apps
TopGrade.pk 4 star review on 29th June 2021
Hi Maaz! Here is Abdulwahab. Our mission is to provide standard material for each course. It is the most efficient system that provide you what you want. jazakALLAH!
Top grade. pk is a very useful and it provides useful information
Hi! I'm Abdulwahab. Thank you for leaving the great words. Topgrade. pk. appreciate you because of that you are using it efficiently. Best of luck for your entrance exams. jazakALLAH!
It's a nice learning app.Its free trial is the best one.I like this app.The way it works is Awesome.It is very helpful.Everyone have to join this. Also its test system is best.
Hi! i'm Abdulwahab. Thank you for your precious words about Topgrade. pk. It provides customized way of learning, time scheduled and study planning with in time limit. wish you good luck. JazakALLAH!
Everything is well organized.
This site really helps students for preparing all types mcqs for gain good marks in ecat and other tests. Thanks those teachers who helped students in this way.
This website has helped students in many ways...it has provided chapters wise past paper questions that are much helpful ..it has also solutions nd explanations with every question thus student can get help...video lec of every chap are also available there👍
Hello! This is Hamza from Topgrade.pk. We are glad to know that Topgrade. pk. is helping you to prepare for the entrance test in the best way. We own your words about our feature of past papers and video lectures and wish you good luck with your National MDCAT exam. JzakAllah.
It was really exicting, beneficial and helpful. A very good online platform where you could get answer of all your queries.
Thank you so much for helping me and guiding me for my future. Your team is so good and hard working. They are available for every 24 hours to solve our problems. May Allah pak gives ur team success
Hey dear! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for such positive feedback towards our team and services. We always tried our hard to make the student's future bright. We appreciate your kind words and wish you good luck in your career.
TOP grade helped me a lot..I practiced well.. Notes were helpful too..I practiced well..Thanks to TOP grade
Hello Dear! This is Bilal from Topgrade. pk. We are glad to know that like other students our website and our Revision notes helped you a lot. We appreciate your words about Topgrade and wish you the best of luck with your future.
well! it was a good experience to being enrolled at topgrade. I can surely say that it's one of the most hard working institution fro entry test preparation.I am satisfied with thw management, portal,review notes but i think that quality of questions should be improved
Hello Umer! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. We are glad to know that you have explored the system properly and it proved extremely beneficial for you like other students. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your future.
Top Grade is a good app for preparation of mdcat at home.It gave me confidence .Dr Muazzm is a very brilliant teacher.I learned many things from him besides studies
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you learned a lot from Topgrade.pk like other students. We really appreciate your kind words for Dr. Moazam Manzoor. Furthermore, we pray that you'll secure admission to your desired college. JazakAllah khair
I had a very good learning experience over here, all the lectures are worth watching. Also, the mcq's bank contains questions which are based on various difficulty levels, which ultimately helps in increasing the efficiency.
TopGrade is providing such a great platform for grooming of Pakistani students with minimum charges, which is almost free. Any how this shining institute of Pakistan.
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. Ashfaq sab we're glad that you found Topgrade.pk cost-effective and a great platform for the preparation of entrance test for students. We appreciate your positive feedback JazakAllah khair
As in this time of crises when every student is worried that how he can manage the study hysteria and from where he can find a lot of material anytime by which he makes his revisions solid and the new topics added in syllabus can b learned with no panic . I will advice my frnds that topgrade is now providing the best opportunity by compiling the whole syllabus and tests so that the panic and burden of students can be minimized... U have access to study portal anywhere anytime... Really a marvelous job they are donig.. Avail much of this opportunity .. Jzakallah #topgrade
Hello Muqaddas! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. We are happy to see that you are exploring the system very deeply and our syllabus has helped you a lot. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your National MDCAT test and for your future as well.
Sir can u upload videos for analytical and logical portion kindly
Hi, this is Raja hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We appreciate that you manage time to write to us. Full-fledged and complete conceptual video-lectures of the Analytical and Logical reasoning are available in NAT- IE preparation. Topgrade.pk assures you the complete and authentic material for the respective courses you've applied for. You've to buy the full subscription for that. You're using a free trial currently. Furthermore, we wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah khair
Asslamu alaikum Sir. Apse aik information leni thi sir top grade ko srf selective subjects ki testing k liye join krskte hain jse srf biology or english k liye join krna ho tou y possible hai?
Wa Alaikum Assalam! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Yes, dear student, you can buy selective subjects for your Entry Test preparation.
So here's my payment processing review for TopGrade.I was well informed by Topgrades helpline via call and WhatsApp about different methods to submit my fee.People available on helpline were well informed and freindly to communicate with. I faced no issue regarding communication with helpline.Although one thing that I would like Topgrade to improve is that if one is going to the bank for the first time and is unaware of the procedure to follow it is going to be difficult for him/her to carry that out so my humble request to Topgrade is that if they could make a short video and educate about the method of payment for students going to nearby bank that would make it more easier for them to pay the fees.Thank you
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. We are glad that find our Customer Support Team very friendly and cooperative. Furthermore, as you faced difficulty in paying due to not guided how to pay in the bank. Basically, this process is mostly as easy as you submit the registration fee for you entry test in the bank. But still, we will make a video "How to pay by directly going to the bank?". This review was helpful for us. Thanks and best of luck for your exam!
A really very helpful website with good lectures and practice mcqs.The method of teaching is excellent.....@Topgrades
A fantastic app for prepration of entry test
Hey, this is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks a lot, we're glad that you considered our app fantastic for Entry Test Preparation.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews