TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
First of all with respect to online preparation top grade is very helpful for students of this age because it provides a lot of matter a lot of that things such as you have on your schedule you can manage your time with respect to your own mind further with respect to payment it is very efficient also in this manner because it is provide a low cost with respect to other institute further the way of payment and the manner of payment is very easy and trustable and I don't feel any type of inappropriate thing that's make me confuse in order of payment and I try to invite our students of intermediate to visit top grades and start your preparation with your own mind. "Your ECAT or MCAT is at you finger and you put it in your small pocket"
Dear Azmat ULLAH, thanks for finding topgrade.pk's payment system trustworthy and reliable. Best of luck for your entrance exam.
First of all , I'd like to say thanks to the whole team for arranging such a brilliant system......... It was quite superb and best moments ever with topgrade academy.... There were conceptual lectures with practice tests and revision notes that helped me and obviously other students alot... I'd prefer other students as well to join this academy... Thanks once again to your team and specially Sir Muazzam for councelling....
Hey Abid! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for your kind words towards our team and Dr.Mauzam Manzoor. We are glad to know that our all modules for preparation proved extremely helpful for you and thanks for suggesting your peers as well. Wish you the best of luck in your career. JzakAllah
TOPGRADE is an amazing service by which we abble to avail this kind of benefits through online learning platform. We are very thankful to u and ur team you are all doing very well and u are all the proud of Pakistan It's a huge thanks from students to TOPGRADE Ur teachers are much qualify and hardworkers they deserve great high level of compliments You are all very sincere and ur services are outclass, marvellous it will be very beneficial for all of us in achieving our desired goals INSHAALLAH We are very happy from ur services & we are recommended to the students that "be a part of TOPGRADE" it will be very beneficial for all the students around the globe.
Hi, this is Raja Hashaam. We really appreciate these kind words from you and extremely happy that you are efficiently using Topgrade.pk. We're always putting our best efforts to provide every student the best guidelines and then the best content for entry test preparation at the ease and comfort of home. Best of luck with your future endeavors. Stay home, Stay safe. Jazakallah
I think Top Grades is the most amazing platform for the Mdcat students, as it provides quick responses and also their mentors are very humble and kind.
In very short time this is too good that I prepare myself for mdcat I found it very good and also recommend to others..
Hi, This is Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We appreciate your positive feedback and your efforts to recommend us to others. We always strive our best to provide the best preparation according to the need of time and students. JazakAllah khair
Nice dealing. Nice material. Everything is good. But practice exams should at least 10 to 50
Hi Maria! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for the positive feedback regarding our system. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your entrance test.
Great job!!!Nice way of teaching.This website is very helpful for medical students. I have excellent experience.
Hi, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We really appreciate your positive feedback and wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam.
This is for helpfull for all medical students and I hope I will also become a good student of this chat
Excellent
Easy for students , very good method , excellent procedure
Asslam O Alaikum! Hashir, This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient. Furthermore, thanks for the positive feedback regarding our teaching methodologies. We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
An amazing online source for mdcat prep.. Very cooperative team..fee is appropriate n online payment is safe.. One must choose this one for online prep..
Hello Mubashira! This is Ruban Ali. I am happy that you liked our system. In sha Allah, you will experience a new era of online learning here at topgrade.pk stay safe.
It's very helpful source for online entry test preparation. .content is very useful..pricing is appropriate. .highly recommended
Hi Dear, This is Rubban from topgrade. We are pleased to know that you are quite contented with the system and you like the content. I hope you will experience a best journey till your entrance exam. Stay blessed.
It's a remarkable online preparation network for MDCAT. It's the most impressive and conceptive online learning experience I ever had.
Asslam O Alaikum! This is Raja Hashaam. Thanks for finding Topgrade.pk as a great source and approach for MDCAT preparation. We really appreciate this and wish you all the best with your entrance exam.
This a good website and espiacelly for ecat i really like it
Hi, This is Ruban Ali . Thanks for your feedback. We always try to deliver the best and we are happy that you are a healthy addition to our satisfied students' community. Stay blessed in your bright future with top grade.pk
Impressive
Hi, this is Hashaam. Thanks for the positive feedback and we wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah
Really good, responsive, and cooperative tutors behind this platform.
TopGrade provides an opportunity to the students who cannot afford high fee....All Teachers are good teach especially PHYSICS teacher are good...........
video lectures and Mcqs are very helpful.
Hi Aaiza ! I'm Hamza. We are happy to know that you have found Topgrade best among all. You are doing best to use our specific module. We own your positive feedback and you are going to be amazing. JazakALLAH!
I am very happy to join topgrade.pk Teacher are quite impressive. their teaching method too good. Preparation of NMDCAT is well now , overall staff and service is very good.
Hey Farwa! I'm Saad. Thanks for your words about our system. We always keep in mind those students who can't access the academies because of the number of personal reasons and giving the best preparation system at home. We own your feedback and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah!
It was really a good experience to deal with online staff.. Thanks.
Hi Mahnoor! This is Hamza. It sounds great that you have chosen the best thing for yourself after exploring the academies. We always did our best to give our students the best preparation and we will carry it on. Thanks for your feedback. stay blessed. JazakALLAH
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,049 reviews