TopGrade.pk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk

+92 (0) 304 111 5060

info@topgrade.pk

3rd Floor, Saeed Centre, Farid Town Road, Sahiwal, Pakistan

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"it's a great source of learning for those who want to prepare for aptitude test."
Dear Saad, thanks for great feedback.
"The MCQs and Past papers have been super helpful since they come with explanations, slides and video lectures. However, the best part about my experience with Top Grade was that their management was highly cooperative and helpful. I would highly recommend studying from Top Grade. It's worth it."
Many of our students find MCQs and Past papers the best tools in their exam preparations. Best wishes from TopGrade.pk team.
"It is a really helpful website. The video lectures are thorough and understandable and the fast notes are very good for quick revision. The MCQs are excellent for self-assessment. TopGrade is helping me prepare really well for ETEA."
We are glad, you are finding TopGrade.pk helpful like hundreds of other students. All the academic content has been prepared very carefully by the most experienced Professors in their fields. Good luck with your exam.
"I am very ammazing with you."
thanks for the five stars.
"very best place for students for learning and also for their mental satisfication about their prepration"
You are right Mudassar about mental satisfaction as every student can monitor his/her progress and exactly pinpoint the areas where they are weak and strong. Thank you for your feedback.
"This site is amazing and it proves very helpful to me in prepration for entrytest.. Hope so people will take it serious and understand their facilities which are provided by this project.. Thanu topgrade"
Thanks for the thumbs up Zainab, good luck with your exam.
"This is the most convinient site for mcat preparations.. it help students alot.."
Thank you for your kind words.
""I found Top Grade.pk a very supportive platform for Convenient and Concept Building preparation regarding medical aptitude test.Teachers and their teaching method is excellent.Separate practice questions for each topic are really helpful.I am thankful to Top Grade team for such effective efforts."
It has taken a great hard work and effort for TopGrade.pk's whole academic team to built a teaching methodology that makes the preparation easier and simpler for students. Thanks for recognizing the effort Sara.
"This is one of my best site for MCAT preparation because it helps me to learn or revise my previous course.Its very helpful and best way to clear your concepts.May Allah bless the team of Topgrade. Pk who works hard for their students.Thank you."
Thanks for the appreciation Isma, your kind words mean a lot.
"The most convineant website for online preparation for people as lazy as me for going to academy each ad every day. Why to join any academy when we have the best preparation website for entry tests? May you guys achieve your aims and goals. Good luck to the team TopGrade."
We at TopGrade.pk wish you best of luck for your exam. And yes, not only you but also thousands of other students who are using TopGrade.pk for their exam prep are enjoying the freedom of studying according to their own time table.
Thank you for your kind words Sameen.
"Top Grade helped me in covering my weak areas . It was easy to use, would recommend it to all who are preparing for entry tests."
We are glad Muskan that you found TopGrade.pk's online entry test preparation helpful. Best wishes for your exam.
"Best website for fast test prepration"
Thank you Talha for the positive feedback.
"very effective for self study. Best part was MCQ bank. And also Full length papers. Short notes also offer alot of short tricks for NUST entry test."
Yes , the question bank (with more than 20,000 questions) is the best for students to practice for the exam day. Thank you for the positive feedback Kashif.
"Topgrade.pk is such a very helpful app for all the students of mcat preparation. Lectures mcqs and the other sections are in a very proper way that we can prepare for mcat very easily ."
Thank you for detailed feedback. The academic content and teaching methodology have been developed after years of experience and interaction with thousands of students, that is the reason our eLearning platform has been so successful.
"Excellent platform for the best preparation of MDCAT at home."
Yes, TopGrade.pk gives students the most value by enabling them to prepare for their exams at the comfort of their homes. Thanks for five star rating Adur Rahman.
"The best online platform where a student finds ample stuff of video lectures at home without wandering . This quenchs all the thirst of knowledge and concepts. It Helped me to improve my physics concepts.."
Thank you for a great review Hina, its great that you have improved your Physics through TopGrade.pk.
"I have used Top Grade and i think its amazing for Medical preparation, Mcqs are pretty good, they help you alot to clear the concepts, though i am new but my experience is amazing, i would highly recommend all the students to join TopGrade."
We are glad that you've had a great experience owith TopGrade.pk Areej. Thanks for recommending to other students.
"Better option to prepare for entry test anytime anywhere on your mobile"
Yes Hammad you are right, TopGrade.pk offers the freedom of studying anytime anywhere, thanks for a positive review.
"It is really amazing online institution when i was hopeless this institution gave me hope that i can pass my entry test"
We are trying our best to help all the students who really serious but facing problems. Thanks for your feedback.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.74 based on 113 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access