TopGrade.pk Reviews

Based on 1,353 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
I think topgrade is best for mdcat and i hope i will be successfull by using this platform
Way of Teaching, Explaination is better than others Mei bhi Mdcat ki tyari kr rah hoon and mujhy bio mei buht confusion rehty thy But sir ka jo way hai parahany ka means pehly mcqs krwana phir topic pr aana Amazing Really, Good experience with TopGrade Thankyou
It's management and question bank is amazing..
I did visit of top grade academy video lecture and its test that are good so l join top grade academy unique session for nmdcat preparation
I love too grade academy leactures and teachers
"Aoa, this is one of best online education system" ...
Aoa! First of all the fee structure is affordable for all the students !! I heard a lot about this app and now I’m giving trial to this app inshallah when i’ll get admission i’ll share detail reviews on this !!
Best future
Everything is great and very easy to use. The material is exactly what a student needs to prepare for the exam.
Topgrade app is one of the best app to prepare for N-MDCAT as well as there is mcqs bank we can practice and also have revision notes to revise course.
One of the best online educational services👍
A huge and best material of mcqs
A huge and best material of mcqs
I just live the way they define everything so smoothly...
Better than most academies
Best teachers
I'm already have been member of this organization as a student..I got lectures with best methods of teaching..I appreciate all of the members of this organization who deal the student and give ease to them.
Asslam O Alaikum! Sohail, We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient. Furthermore, thanks for the positive feedback regarding our teaching methodologies. We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
it's quite easy method of paying fee as it's affordable too just pay it and send a pic.......its done then
Topgrade is a very helpful application especially for students who can't afford expensive academies and those who live far away from such institutions. It provides a large number of mcqs which helped me a lot in preparing for nmdcat.
Academy is much better than my expectations. It offers lowest fee than any other institute and give better education. All the teachers are well experienced.
Hey Unsa! Thanks for that great review. We totally appreciate that you and many other students are satisfied with our payments procedure. Wishing you the best of luck for your entrance exams.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.92 based on 1,353 reviews