TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

+92 (0) 304 111 5060

info@topgrade.pk

3rd Floor, Saeed Centre, Farid Town Road, Sahiwal, Pakistan

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 7th July 2020
ETEA KPK Omer Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
AKU Ahmed Multan
More Photos & Videos
The experience so far is very good.Team is very supportive.Keep it up!
I am felling so glad and be proud to write and rating on such a fantastic website used for students during Lockdown.
I love this so much.
Thanking to TopGrades.
Doing good work in Quarantine just keep it up
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks a lot for this great review.
No.1 system
It is the best platform for students especially for those who are appearing in MDCAT And ETEA.I have a good experience myself with Topgrade. First I took free trial classes and now i am going to take admission in Top Grade.Really it is very helpful in tests Preparations.
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Excellent work ,,and the payment method is very good and easy ,,iam very happy to join topgrade.pk
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for this good review. Our best wishes are with you.
I am extremely happy to joining TopGrade. very supportive management. highly recommended
Asslam O Alaikum! This is Raja Hashaam and we're happy that you found Topgrade.pk's management supportive. We always strive our best to help the students and provide them the best preparation possible. We wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah Khair
A powerful tool to tame your skills and mend your mistakes. Perhaps you will find extraordinary material to help you sit for MDCAT.
Asslam O Alaikum! This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient.
Furthermore, thanks for the positive feedback regarding our teaching methodologies.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
Thank you so much for this unique site this is very useful for me to do mdcat preparation at home .
Hi Atiqa, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade,pk. We're glad that you found Topgrade.pk really helpful and beneficial in your MDCAT preparation. We wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah
It is a good institute its question bank is very good
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for this great review. Our best wishes are with you.
Payment method is easy and secured staff of topgrade guide at every step briefly also teaching methodology despite others topgrade stands above mark but still some small lag in video lecturers and hope they will update soon.
Asslam O Alaikum! Anas, This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
I really appreciate the way of discussion and the level of patience. keep it up
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for this great review and best of luck for your exam.
The application process was fairly simple, just like paying of any bill at the bank deposit window. The dedication shown by the TopGrade team is remarkable and IA whoever is using this resource will get the results they desire. I went over the notes in the free trial which cleared a lot of intermediate concepts for me considering I am an A level student. That and their vast question bank is the reason I bought the full package and would recommend others to do so as well.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
I found them great a option plus it provide us with experience of how paper will come.
Asslam O Alaikum! Muntaha, This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
I found the system quite impressive especially the video lecture system.
Asslam O Alaikum! Qudsia, This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
A very good platform for students studying for mdcat and I totally recommend it. The best thing about Topgrade.pk is 24/7 availability for their customers. I'm very much looking forward to complete my preparations for mdcat here.
Hi Samea! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. We are glad to know that you and many other students like yourself are finding our website and our services very helpful. We appreciate that and wish you good luck with your entrance exam and for your future as well.
Topgrade activated my account within 5 minutes. Its payment system is very secure.
Hello! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk, We are glad to know that you have found our payment system very easy, we appreciate that and wish you good luck for your future.
Easy for students , very good method , excellent procedure
Asslam O Alaikum! Hashir, This is Ruban from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient.
We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
I am quite satisfied with top grade payment system.. It's completely
secure and i got access of my topgrade account within 5 mins, after depositing the fee.. It's very helpful and safe.. I recommend others to use this app and prepare in the best possible way for mdcat! Plus the team is very cooperative and helpful..
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Dear Student Aiman Rasool, thank you so much for this great review. We're happy that you rated 5 stars to our payments system and also find is very secure. Also, Alhamdulillah we always try to provide the best customer support service and we're glad that you find our team very cooperative and helpful. Best of luck for your entry test!
I will definitely reccomend all students to join Top Grade academy for entry test preparation because it is in the real worth "Top grade".
Supportive experts, 24/7 support and guidance and thousands of MCQs are there for your preparation and convenience .
A full package indeed !!!
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Asslam O Alaikum! This is Raja hashaam. Thanks for your positive feedback and we wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.86 based on 424 reviews