TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

info@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre, Sahiwal

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Excellent app
It is best for all students who want better study and also affordable.Earlier ,I wrote that It is expensive but it is affordable and manageable for students according to their needs.
this website this very good. i was searching for a website with record lecture with proper explanation. there are many website with record lectures but did not help me but all taking few lecturers of physics and math my concept is very much cleared .... i highly recommand this website
Hey Rekhmeena! This is Bilal from Topgrade,pk.
We are glad to know that you have found our video lectures quite beneficial among all and thanks for recommending your peers as well. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your entrance test.
I like most "fast revision notes "they are very helpful
Hello dear! This is Bilal from Topgrade. pk.
We are glad to know that you have found our FRNs quite helpful. We appreciate that and wish you good luck with your NUST entry test.
The activation process was very simple and my account was activated smoothly within 5 minutes of fee payment. The fee was also reasonable.
Hey Usman! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are glad to know that you have found our activation process effective. We always tried to give the best services in less fee. Thanks for your kind words and wish you the best of luck for your NUST entrance test and for your future as well. JzakAllah.
I am mehroze ismail I have scored 193 in NMDCAT topgrade has provided 20000+ mcqs for practice that was a good aid to overcome my weak points and helped me alot in my struggle

Students who are going to take nmdcat next year should trust topgrade for achieving their goals
Topgrade app was very helpful for me. The fee was also very resonable.The schedule was very well organized. I suggest that students who are preparing for entry test either MCAT or ECAT should join topgrade.
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for such a positive feedback. You've highlighted one of the most liked features of Topgrade.pk. We appreciate this and wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. JazakAllah khair
Assalam o Alikum
First of all thank you so much for such a
nice and brilliant team for helping and guiding me about TOP GRADE PK.
They are available every time to solve our problems.
And TOP GRADE PK is good academy preparation for Mdcat or AKU entry test .
And dr Moazzam Manzoor thank you for helping and guiding me for my future.
I watched only one video of biology lacture it was brilliant and nice teaching method . Thank you soooooo much🙂
Wa Alaikum Salam! Zakira, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. I really appreciate your kind words for the Topgrade team and Dr. Moazam Manzoor. We're glad that you liked our platform for your entry test preparation. We wish you the best of luck with the future endeavors. JazakAllah khair
First of all , I'd like to say thanks to the whole team for arranging such a brilliant system.........
It was quite superb and best moments ever with topgrade academy.... There were conceptual lectures with practice tests and revision notes that helped me and obviously other students alot...
I'd prefer other students as well to join this academy...
Thanks once again to your team and specially Sir Muazzam for councelling....
Hey Abid! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
Thanks for your kind words towards our team and Dr.Mauzam Manzoor. We are glad to know that our all modules for preparation proved extremely helpful for you and thanks for suggesting your peers as well. Wish you the best of luck in your career.
JzakAllah
It helped me a lot with its best services.It proved to be very useful with its best lectures and test facilities.
Hi Ureeda! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are happy to know that our video lectures and Question Bank helped you a lot in preparing for your entrance test. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your future.
Thank you so much for helping me and guiding me for my future. Your team is so good and hard working. They are available for every 24 hours to solve our problems. May Allah pak gives ur team success
Hey dear! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
Thanks for such positive feedback towards our team and services. We always tried our hard to make the student's future bright. We appreciate your kind words and wish you good luck in your career.
TOP grade helped me a lot..I practiced well..
Notes were helpful too..I practiced well..Thanks to TOP grade
Hello Dear! This is Bilal from Topgrade. pk. We are glad to know that like other students our website and our Revision notes helped you a lot. We appreciate your words about Topgrade and wish you the best of luck with your future.
It is the best website for mdcat preparation.It is really a well managed educational platform.l will recommend all students to join top grade for excellent result
Hey Fatima! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are happy to know that you have found our website extremely beneficial and thanks for recommending your peers as well. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck in your career.
Aoa!
It had been a great experience to be the part of best academy in the town . It was great learning platform. The staff was easy to access and get your queries resolved at once. Great lectures and support throughout the tenure. I would highly recommend this to brighten your future.
Regards.
Wa Alaikum Salam! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We really appreciate your positive feedback and considering us the best among all other academies. We're always putting our best efforts to provide the best preparation through every way possible. May Allah grant you an admission to your desired medical college. JazakAllah khair
Lectures,mcqs trick ,before test,awosam,i really like all procedure,all teachers teaching style is amzaing,bohat helpfull experenice rha haEnglish be kafi improve hoi ha thanks to all teachers,💕
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you've managed time to write such kind words and great feedback for topgrade.pk. We wish that you may admission in your desired medical college. May Allah bless you. JazakAllah khair
well! it was a good experience to being enrolled at topgrade. I can surely say that it's one of the most hard working institution fro entry test preparation.I am satisfied with thw management, portal,review notes but i think that quality of questions should be improved
Hello Umer! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are glad to know that you have explored the system properly and it proved extremely beneficial for you like other students. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your future.
Top Grade is a good app for preparation of mdcat at home.It gave me confidence .Dr Muazzm is a very brilliant teacher.I learned many things from him besides studies
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We're glad that you learned a lot from Topgrade.pk like other students. We really appreciate your kind words for Dr. Moazam Manzoor. Furthermore, we pray that you'll secure admission to your desired college. JazakAllah khair
It all started a year ago when I was desperate for a platform where I could prepare myself for entry tests, when topgrade came to my sight. It was an amazingly brain-storming experience of learning with topgrade. From video lectures to thousands of practice questions, topgrade offers its students to grasp clear understanding of each subject. As the time passed I could feel my preparation going great which resulted in my admission in NUST and PIEAS. It was definitely because of TOPGRADE, the way they cooperated and the way they made me able to ace my entry tests. I suggest the students out there to go for this reliable website, and prepare yourself for a bright future!
Hey Fatima! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are really glad to know that our system proved beneficial for you in your entrance exam and helped you in securing your admission to your desired universities. Thanks for recommending your peers. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck with your career.
It was a good experience to prepare from TOPGRADE.PK.I will suggest this website for MDCAT PREP
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for your positive feedback. We are glad that your overall experience with us is good.
I have never seen such a great platform for mdcat preparation. The topgrade is the only academy which does not work for rupees but to serve the poor or unaffordable aspirants.
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja hashaam from Topgrade.pk. I really appreciate your kind words and finding us the best among all yet affordable. May you'll secure admission to your desired medical college. Best of luck with your future endeavors. JazakAllah khair.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.88 based on 619 reviews