TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
The experience of registration was very professional.As soon as I registered myself for topgrade I got a call from their representative who cleared all my queries very professionally.
I think this is the best site for the students who are looking for a way of learning in a manageable way. That's not only an easier way to success but also an amazing way of being conceptual. The teaching methodology of Sir Muazzam Manzoor is BRILLIANT. Mashallah I have got a very nice experience of being a ''TOP GRADDER.''🥰💌👌👌👍👍🩺
Conceptual video
Alhamdulillah very good experience. Apart from a few errors in the question bank, the FRNs and Video Lectures were very helpful in clearing a lot of concepts and for revision.
Hello Mahnoor! Bilal is here. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
Sir about McQ bank alhamdlillah ❤️ Insha Allah McQ bank will help us to Secure seat☺️❤️
Hi Saira! Saad is here. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for each student. Best of luck for the Entry test. JazakALLAH!
Its a really good sitr for Nmcat . Questions asked in Nmcat are according to Topgrade question completely . May Allah bless. All of the Topgrade staff.
Hi Taha! Hamza is here. It has been a pleasure for us that after exploring you have found our system best and helpful as well. We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Best Wishes.
I got selected at Air, Comsats, and FAST and currently, I'm studying at FAST-NUCES. This is a wonderful system that involves efficient teaching strategies and a quite stable comfortable environment for students to learn from home. I am proud that I joined Topgrade.....The sessions that are conducted by Sir Muazam are really very helpful in guiding students and even one single lecture at Topgrade can enhance your knowledge effectively... Thankful to the whole team of Topgrade.
Hi Fizza! Bilal is here. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah!
As far as system is concerned I found it very best. In the difficult time of covid top grade provided us with great and experienced stuff in lessen fee.And the best thing is yours recorded lectures.
Hi Wasif! I'm Bilal. It has been a pleasure for us that after exploring you have found our system best and helpful as well. We own your kind words about our system and pray for your bright future. JazakAllah! Wish you very best of luck.
The study material was very good, it helped me a lot in clearing the concept and the teaching method was very good.
Hi Rubeela! I'm Abdul Wahab. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH! Stay Blessed!
Topgrade is the best site for entrance exam preparation as after doing mcqs we get explanation of each mcqs .One of the best features is this that it shows us our progress report and pace of test completion . This feature helps us to judge our preparation. There is a lot of mcqs of each topic separately that allows us to do practice after learning that topic.
Hi Rimsha! Hamza is here. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. We always keen to deliver that material which is more useful for the preparation of your entrance exams. Wish you very best of luck. JazakAllah
Completely Satisfied With your customer Service. The Largest Macq's Pool Bank helped a lot in my preparation. God Bless you All
Hello Sarmad! Bilal is here. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
Hi Izhan! Hamza is here. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. JazakALLAH! Stay Blessed!
Alhamdlillah ❤️ McQ bank is best Nums and Aku past papers help us alot.. InshaAlla 👩‍⚕️ merit secure Kara kR hi rahn Hy... Ism improver Last time material hi nahi tha Jo ka ab topgrad or available Hy...
Hi Saira! Saad is here. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. we are constantly working on it. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed
Have no words to explain how this platform beinG remained helpful for me. I would surely recommend others to join it
Hey Kishor! I'm Bilal. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. Thanks for recommending your mates and best of luck for your future. Stay blessed. Keep growing!
Having topgrade as my leading acedemy was actually a great experience. It helped me Alot in my building my concepts and helped to gain extra points. Having recorded lectures, mcqs with complete explaination. I helped me a lot in my admission process in GIKI . In topgrade I was told how to solve mcqs in different ways. Thanks to topgrade that I m already in GIKI
Hi Farwa! Hamza is here. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Wish you very best of luck for the next plan. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed.
Considering the circumstances this is the best and comprehensive way towards the preparation of entry tests in 2021. Really satisfied by their customer service at Topgrade.pk and also very convenient methods of payment make it even more practical and easy to access.
Hello Rayyan! Bilal is here. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
It was a nice experience preparing for my test from top grade. The content, staff, and platform are very good for students.
Hello Bilal! Hamza is here. Your words are showing that you are exploring the system properly and it helping you a lot. We own your words and wish you the best of luck in your future. Thanks! JazakALLAH!
Topgrade i think such an affordable portal for Mdcat preparation , also the whole team is very cooperative and responsive ... Test sessions are pretty good helpful . Recommended ✨
Hi Ayesha! I'm Hamza. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed!
Really good I am extremely happy with that👍
Hey Abdullah! Hamza is here. We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. JazakAllah! Stay blessed!
I'hv never completed a course like this and I cannot express how great this app is and the overall content of material .I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Hi Nida! Saad is here. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for those who want quality material. we are constantly working on it. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH! Stay blessed.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.90 based on 936 reviews