TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
Zulfiqar Zulfiqar
It would be an honor for me to be a part of Top grade.
It's great the recorded lectures are good and easy to understand thanks for providing a platform where everything is available with the best quality in affordable price👍😊
It's a good app , especially for people who couldn't afford to much fees of different institutes ,the payment method is quite good so you must join it
Excellent and efficient payment method and site very helpful and the only valid site for NET and other admission test
Aslaam 0 Aliakum everyone, firstly I was very confused and bothered that whether it will work correctly or not but Allhmdulillah now I am satisfied from the staff. This system is amazing and helpful thank you
Dear students and friends, It is very fantastic academy. I have got admission for Test Session. MCQs bank is very good.
Best teaching in this app.
Top grade is very convenient to use and there is no issue in purchasing it coz the staff is very humble and experienced. I highly recommend this app
At first I thought it's not work etc. but when I got knowledge about it thoroughly then I actually believe it.... It's best opportunity for students to learn online and got good marks without investing much. I really feel satisfied with this. thanks🙂
Topgrade is an excellent online learning platform. The main features of this platform is that it gives a satisfactory explanation to every question and it has its own app when one can access very easily.
Study is the first lesson of islam and our holy prophet hazarat muhmmad peace be upon him is also say about study (iqra)
Recently I have enrolled myself into PFUNG course ! I must say, had a really friendly yet Proffesional Experience throughout till now, All my queries are dealt immediately with competence! Highly Appreciated ! Keep up the good work !
It would be an honor for me to be a part of Top grade.
Well I feel like this package sounds great and reasonable at the same time and it'll provide me with a direction to work towards. Besides this, I really appreciate the quick response and I will be able to make any further comment once I will get access to the site.. Thankyou
The classes are very helpful and the tests are amazing with their reasoning as well.
Top grade is a wonderful platform where a student can achieve his/her goals as here the teachers provide us best material and lectures in a wonderful way.
So far I have no experience with Topgrade, however I heard Topgrade is one of the best organization for preparation of medical as well as Engineering entry tests. That's why I have choose Topgrade. Inshaa ALLAH further feed back will be sent in the due course of time. Best regards
The process of activating the account was extremely easy and no hassle at all. The trail is super great too !!
This app has proved to be very useful for exam preparation. And there was no hindrance in its activation and fee submission. Very good performance.😇
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.91 based on 1,061 reviews