TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

info@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
It is a very well and excellent institute. I like it so much.
Top grade is great. I will give 4.5 stars out of 5. I am doing all of my preparation from topgrade these days because its best among all.
Assalam O Alaikum Sikandar! I'm Bilal. We are happy to know that you have found Topgrade best among all. We own your positive feedback and wish you the best of luck with your Agha Khan test. JzakAllah!
Best Entry test system in Pakistan :)
i have found new world in TOP GRADE. Really i surprised when i come in contect with GREAT personality TEACHERS. Methode of teaching OUTSTANDING. Also appreciate For giving FREE TRIAL. Thank U OUR FAMILY TEAM
Greetings to everyone I have started my course for preparation of NET-3 one of my cousin friend suggested me and with her references I was able to get in touch with topgrades i have watched many video lectures for my science subjects and I am so comfortable with it my previous concepts are also boosting up and the way teacher teach is one of the best ways no queries are there and the practice tests are also available and are quite helpful so far this is one of the best experiences I had for my online classes and especially for the coaching classes I would recommend other students as well to join this platform its affordable, as well as teachers, are best prepared for it I totally recommend topgrade
Salaam Rotaba! This is Bilal. I can see that you have explored our system properly and it's helping you a lot. We are thankful to you that you have given your time in writing this long review about our system, We appreciate this and wish you good luck for your NET and future as well. JzakAlllah!
The questions are managed outstandingly and the explanations are also very helpful. The classes are also good.
Salaam! Here is Bilal. We are happy to know that like your peers you are also getting helped in NMDCAT preparation from our system. This is an honor for us. JzakAllah!
A very good platform for online preparation
Assalam O Alaikum! This is Bilal. Thanks for your positive words about our system. We own your words and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah!
It is my first experience with topgrade. And i found very amazing experience (his faculty, preparation of tests and video lectures) are all very good... Keep it up 👍👍👍
Salaam Burhan! I'm Bilal. We own your delicious feedback towards our team and features. We are thankful to you for your response. Wish you good luck for your FAST entry test. JzaKAllah!
The way topgrade is providing education is far more better than high charging academies.Especially in this time of pandemic when most institutes are giving online lectures with high fees topgrade is best choice which is giving all those facilities in less fee package.
Assalam O Alaikum Sidra! It's really good to see that we are on the way to achieving our goal of providing quality education with less price at home. Thanks for your precious feedback. Stay Blessed!! JazakAllah.
Adorable system! Received a call from their person and I was guided well. The fee is very low as compared to others. Fully satisfied.
Salaam Dear! This is Bilal. We are happy to know that you have found our system the best among all. We own your kind words and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah
Best learning platform
Assalam O Alaikum! I'm Bilal. Thanks for your positive words about our system. Wish you good luck with your carrier. JzakAllah!
Top Grade's team is very cooperative. The fee is reasonable. They have opportunities of Notices, MCQs which have thousands of questions and Teachers are available for 24/7 for whatsapp support. Definitely recommended.
Salaam Umer! This is Bilal. It's good that you have explored the system very well and it helping you a lot in your preparation. Thanks for recommending your peers. JzakAllah.
I used the free trial for AKU test prep and I was sold. Being a reapplicant, this platform is the best way for me to balance my test prep and my uni work. Looking forward to make the best out of this!!
Slaam Maryam! I'm Bilal Ali. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your multitasking. InshAllah you will get the best result at the end by using our system. JzakAllah
This system is amazing. I've learned much more from this website. Thank you TOPGRADE for helping me this much in the NMDCAT preparation program
Assalam O Alaikum Zulfiqar! Here is Bilal. We are happy to know that we are helping you guys in NMDCAT preparation and we did our best always to enlighten your future. Thanks for your kind words. JzakAllah!
Wholly satisfied with top grade service as they have provided all the material needed for ECAT, especially in this pandemic situation top grade online lectures and practice question were really helpful...highly recommended. Regards Hiba.
Assalam O Alaikum! Hiba. Hope you are doing well. This is Hamza, This is the only Online Entry Test Preparation Platform in Pakistan that is providing the best course content and updated syllabus which can't be provided by the other institute. Thank you for your feedback. Stay Blessed. JazakAllah.
The videos are short and accommodate to my focus. The teachers get to the point. Plus the team is very prompt and helpful.
Slaam Manal! This is Bilal. It's a happy thing that our video lectures impressed you and very thanks for your kind words about our team. JzakAllah!
Fast and reliable services.
Assalam O Alaikum Rana! This is Bilal. We are glad to know that you liked our services and response. We are thankful for your feedback. JzakAllah!
Really impressed ...good and talented teacherss...I truly appreciate all u have done to help students....
Slaam Mahnoor! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk. Thanks for your kind words about our teachers and efforts. We own your words and wish you good luck with your future, JzakAllah!
Top grade academy has the best staff along with helpful teachers, all the video lectures provided are quite descriptive and easy to understand. The practice mcqs really help in self evaluation.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.88 based on 719 reviews