TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews
The payment process was short and simple and my account was activated almost immediately!
Assalam O Alaikum!
Dear Wasay, this is Bilal from Topgrade.pk thanks for your positive feedback. We appreciate it and wish you good luck for your entrance exam.
Quick and comprehensive response to answer relative queries and fast track procedure of payments and activation of coures. Thnx TopGrade.
Dear Usman, this is Bilal from topgrade.pk,
thanks for finding our payment system trustworthy and reliable. Best of luck for your entrance exam.
It's very benignant.......and easy to use....
Asslam O Alaikum!
Zain, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk.
Thanks for your positive feedback. TopGrade.pk appreciates that and wishes you good luck with your entrance exam.
Very satisfied with the service. The team also provides assistance and information regarding the course and relevant things. As far as the payment is concerned it very easy and multiple payment methods are available. Overall it isa good way to mcat.
Asslam O Alaikum!
Alishba, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk.
Its good that you and many students like yourself are finding TopGrade.pk extremely helpful. Thanks for your positive feedback.
Satisfied.best possible effort.Thank you
Hi Saima,
This is Ruban from TopGrade.pk.
We are glad that you and many other students are satisfied with our online preparation system. I wish you the best of luck for your bright future.
Stay blessed.
Easier method of deposit of fee. Without any trouble sitting at home u can do all this & can get full benefit of preparation for Mdcat
Dear Student Zahra, this is Arslan from Topgrade.pk,
Thanks for your positive feedback. Topgrade.pk appreciates that and wish you good luck for your entrance exam.
Really good preparation with a very reasonable effort. A plus point is that you can access at any time you want to. As far as the payment is concerned, they offer good deals and discounts. But still the fee is too much for the students that are talented but financially weak. So there should be some kind of scholarship also. Overall, its a great way to mdcat.
Assalam O Alaikum!
Dear Jawad this is Bilal from Topgrade.pk, thanks for leaving feedback it helps us improve ourselves a lot and helps other students make an informed decision about their studies.
Lectures are awesome They provide full online setup Including self assessment online lectures past papers And ur progress in each sbjct...M paid student and within 10 minutes they have provided me full acesss...Hope it will prove usefully for my future.....JazakaAllah...
Assalam O Alaikum Dear Fareeha this is Bilal from topgrade.pk, its good that you and many students like yourself are finding TopGrade.pk extremely helpful. Best of luck for your Entry test exam.
I am impressed by the way of guidance that is provided by topgrade
Assalam O Alaikum! dear student Shazma
TopGrade.pk is a good initiative. It has helped many of my cousins to crack Aga Khan University medical test. I have just started using it and I hope it will help me too. Best regards to the team for future endeavours.
Everything is perfect. There are great number of mcqs,notes and video lectures to prepare for entrance test
Asslam O Alaikum!
Dear student Shaheer, Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad that you are using the system efficiently. Best of luck with your entrance exam.
I'm very much satisfied by your services. I hope that this will help me in getting admission of my desired university. I am looking forward to having notes on relevant subjects as well.
Assalam O Alaikum, dear student its good that you and many students like yourself are finding TopGrade.pk extremely helpful.
This is a easy and best way to achieve our goals.This give us more knowledge.
Dear student Areeba, thanks for your positive feedback. TopGrade.pk appreciates that and wish you good luck with your entrance exam.
So I came across TopGrade a few months, and I was pretty impressed with what they had to offer. I chose the AKU and MDCAT packages. I paid for my subscriptions a week ago. The payment procedure was really simple and they were always quick to reply whenever I had a question. I definitely recommend preparing for your tests from TopGrade.
Dear student Ahmed, it's good that you and many students like yourself are finding TopGrade.pk extremely helpful. Thanks for your positive feedback and best of luck with your future endeavors.
The payment method is very secure, has many options for our convenience and the entire procedure of setting up the account is very quick and efficient. Overall amazingly put together 💯
Dear student Esha, thanks for your positive feedback. TopGrade.pk appreciates that and wish you good luck for your entrance exam.
Staff is so much cooperative ! They explain uh each and everything in detail ! After payment they activated meh account just within 2 to 3 mins like wow so fast. I have recently checked some video lectures of physics and Sir Ashfaq explains everything so well. I will recommend to all the students who r going to give any entrance exam ! Trust me it is better than any academy. Uh save a lot of time which is worthy.
Dear Student, it's good that you and many students are finding topgrade.pk extremely helpful and cost-effective. Best of luck with your entrance exam.
The service was very good smooth and fluent. I had no problem in submitting the payment and the confirmation message arrived within 5 minutes which was very quick. I was impressed by their service.
Dear Moiz Ali, thanks for finding topgrade.pk's payment system trustworthy and reliable. Best of luck for your entrance exam.
Feeling confident .....that i will achieve my goals. Great source for preparation.
Amazing experience. Love that the staff is cooperative and the service can not be better. It gives you the best way to clear all your concepts.
Dear student, thanks for your positive feedback. TopGrade.pk appreciates that and wish you good luck for your entrance exam.
Qeustion bank ..quality is best
Dear student Sadaf, its good that you and many students like yourself are finding TopGrade.pk extremely helpful. Best of luck with your entrance exam.
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.83 based on 272 reviews