TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

+92 (0) 304 111 5060

info@topgrade.pk

3rd Floor, Saeed Centre, Farid Town Road, Sahiwal, Pakistan

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
Top grade app is guinuine app and properly administerated by professionals. It provides us lectures up to the mark as provided by reknowned academies! I truly appreciate thier hardwork .
Due their hard working
Due to their hard work
I m very thankful for giving us this facility to prepare ourselves for entry test at home..... May Allah give u more achievements ameen i wish i could gain maximum advantage of this site inshllah.....
But can u please guide me about SAT test.... I found nothing related ti Sat prep.? I asked helpline no. But there is still no respons
top grade is the best app for mdcat prepration. I have tried many other apps but i have found top grade among them the best app ever 😍👍👍
Hey! This is Arslan from Topgrade.pk.
We are very glad that you really liked our App. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Best of luck for your National MDCAT exam!
May Allah bless you. Amen!
Nmdcat k liye maine login krne ki koshish k pr account login nhi ho rha.mera account pehle sy bna hua tha
Asslam O Alaikum!
Kindly take the screenshot of the issue you're facing and send it to our WhatsApp 0309-2225060. Thank you
Notes are quite helpful and the practice MCQs cover the whole topic very well. The explanations for MCQs are also very detailed and clear. I receive a very detailed and quick response for my questions/doubts. A very good experience overall.
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our efforts to make every student succeed. We're glad about your response and wish you the best of luck with the entrance exam.
JazakAllah Khair
Topgrade is the 'all in one' package that promises you success in a very less price, and is quiet affordable compared to other institutes. I have watched a few videos and attempted some questions and I gotta say it's amazing. :)
Hello Raika! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
Thanks for your positive feedback regarding our system. We appreciate that and wish you good luck with your entrance test.
In very short time this is too good that I prepare myself for mdcat I found it very good and also recommend to others..
Hi, This is Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We appreciate your positive feedback and your efforts to recommend us to others. We always strive our best to provide the best preparation according to the need of time and students.

JazakAllah khair
Topgrade was useful in many ways. Student can regulate his own learning, there is a big bank of MCQs, it ranks the student's progress, chapter wise complete tests can be developed, video lectures for difficult concepts available at a single click of a finger with helpful fast revision notes. You can see statistics of the student by going through the different TESTS and all this is at anytime the student Is ready. It's self- regulated learning which is needed for tests like ETEA, MDCAT. the admin is very helpful and responsive to consumer and all at an extremely affordable price. I strongly recommend it for all children who seriously want manage their own learning process. Good job and keep it up.
Hello Aaman! This is Bilal from Topgrade.pk.
We are glad to know that you are exploring the system properly, and like many other students, you have found our system very beneficial. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your entrance test and for your future as well.
Sir kya Afns ke tyari krwai jati hai yahan sy?
Dear Student Fatima, for any kind of information please contact on this number 03041115060.
Very helpful...
Easy and quick way for understanding...
Hi Bushra! This is Bilal from Topgrdade.pk.
We are glad to know that you are finding our website very helpful. We appreciate that and wish you the best of luck for your entrance test and for your future as well.
Sir can u upload videos for analytical and logical portion kindly
Hi, this is Raja hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We appreciate that you manage time to write to us. Full-fledged and complete conceptual video-lectures of the Analytical and Logical reasoning are available in NAT- IE preparation.
Topgrade.pk assures you the complete and authentic material for the respective courses you've applied for. You've to buy the full subscription for that. You're using a free trial currently. Furthermore, we wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah khair
Topgrade's video lectures are the best.
Mcqs had a lot of mistakes so i wasnt sure about then.
I was promised one on one conversation with the teachers but that didnt happen.
I couldnt understand something and i asked to talk to one of the teachers, and that didnt happen either.
Great for video lectures though.
The thing I liked about TopGrade.pk is MCQs test.
Hi, this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. I'm glad that you liked the Question Bank test series module. The on-spot detailed marking of every test with provided explanations for every question and result report is really helpful. We wish you the best of luck with the entrance exam.
Ma sha Allah, good service, Alhamdullilah, suggest to every mdcat aspirant!
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk.We appreciate that you liked our services and platform for the preparation of MDCAT. We wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam
Amazing opportunity
Hi, this is Raja Hashaam. Its really good to know that you found Topgrade.pk as an amazing opportunity to excel in your MDCAT exam. We wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam.
Awesome 👍
Hi, This is Raja Hashaam and we're glad that you found our system really helpful. Thanks for the positive feedback.
Easy access to whole syllabus for MDCAT preparation with satisfaction
Asslam O Alaikum! this is Raja Hashaam from Topgrade.pk. We really appreciate your positive feedback and wish you the best of luck with your entrance exam. JazakAllah khair
Easy access to whole syllabus for MDCAT preparation with satisfaction