TopGrade.pk Reviews

Based on 1,344 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
Topgrade app is one of the best app to prepare for N-MDCAT as well as there is mcqs bank we can practice and also have revision notes to revise course.
One of the best online educational services👍
A huge and best material of mcqs
A huge and best material of mcqs
Best teachers
I'm already have been member of this organization as a student..I got lectures with best methods of teaching..I appreciate all of the members of this organization who deal the student and give ease to them.
Asslam O Alaikum! Sohail, We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient. Furthermore, thanks for the positive feedback regarding our teaching methodologies. We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
it's quite easy method of paying fee as it's affordable too just pay it and send a pic.......its done then
Topgrade is a very helpful application especially for students who can't afford expensive academies and those who live far away from such institutions. It provides a large number of mcqs which helped me a lot in preparing for nmdcat.
Academy is much better than my expectations. It offers lowest fee than any other institute and give better education. All the teachers are well experienced.
Hey Unsa! Thanks for that great review. We totally appreciate that you and many other students are satisfied with our payments procedure. Wishing you the best of luck for your entrance exams.
Academy is much better than I expected. Teachers are highly experienced. Payment methods for online studies is also easy. You can use jazz cash or easy paisa for payment. Courses are very much cheap and affordable.
Hello Ali! Thanks for finding our services helpful, we appreciate that and wish you best of luck for your entrance test..
It's good experience for me
Hello Reyan! Thanks for finding our services helpful, we appreciate that and wish you best of luck for your entrance test..
The students who don't want to join any physical academy and want to study at home efficiently TopGrade is best for them.The online service is so quick.We are having a personal dashboard to track our progress throughout . A big thumbs up for it.
Asslam O Alaikum! Ahmed, We're glad that you find Topgrade.pk responsive and efficient. Furthermore, thanks for the positive feedback regarding our teaching methodologies. We wish you best of luck with your entrance exam.
This is one of the best online courses available. Extremely detailed videos and notes on different topics with practice questions, tips and tricks. Online teacher support on WhatsApp is incredibly helpful.
It was the best online academy experience i have ever had like complete course se available with video lectures and a very motivating staff. Thank you so much
Im a new commer on this app and feeling very glad bcx it help me very well. Thank you to all the coworkers.
the system was too good and the way of teaching was excellent. I had never found such a website before I tried academies and some other websites also but I found this website the best
This academy is really worth it. The lectures are really helpful and easily understandable. Also the huge bank of mcqs really assists in the better preparation for mdcat. The free trial helped me decide on joining this academy. Totally recommended.
My experience was good firstly I watch video of logical reasoning in critical thinking then attempt the test there were some questions which were not from that lecture but my issues were resolved bcz of detailed explanation.
Top Grade is on of the best Online Academy,providing a best platform for the MDCAT Aspirants as well as freshers ,helping us to perform in a better way .Making us aware of our Mistakes with an outstanding Detail.
My trial experience was soo good i took bio chem and physics lectures their teachers were too good their way of explaining is really nice
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.92 based on 1,344 reviews