TopGrade.pk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TopGrade.pk
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read TopGrade.pk Reviews

About TopGrade.pk:

TopGrade.pk is the only online entry test preparation platform for engineering and medical students.

saad@topgrade.pk

Saeed centre, Farid Town Road, Saeed Centre

Tell us how TopGrade.pk made you happy
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Muzakirshah
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th May 2021
AKU Ibrahim Peshawar
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
National MDCAT Nasar (Quetta)
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 20th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 19th November 2020
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Fizza
It is best app for mdcat students i just love it
Hi Rabia! I'm Bilal. Thank you for leaving the great words. Topgrade. pk. appreciate you because of that you are using it efficiently. Best of luck for your entrance exams. JazakALLAH!
Very helpful
Hi Uzair! Here is Abdulwahab. Thank you for your connection with topgrade. pk. We always put our customized efforts. Best wishes for you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
Teaching method is very good osm sir🤟
Hi! Here is Abdulwahab. Thanks for your worthwhile feedback towards our faculty and their tactics of teaching, it's really appreciating. We pray for your luminous future. JazakAllah!
I’m using this website for my nust entry test and i find it really easy for me to learn things from here. Either the notes or the video lectures. And the teachers are really helpful too.
Hello Shawar! Here is Abdulwahab. This is the happiness that you are considering our system best for all on the basis of your personal experience, Thanks for recommending your peers. Good luck with the NET-4 test. JazakAllah!
Wow it's awesome
Hey Kaneez! I'm Abdulwahab. It's pleasure that you have elected our system best among all. Thank you. JazakALLAH!
I have been using top Grade App for very long time and it has been really helpful The mcqs really challenge your mind and help you with the understanding of entry test I wish there were more past questions but overall great experience. Will surely recommend this to a fellow student.
Hi iqra! Here is Abdulwahab. Thanks! It's good that you and many students like yourself are finding best one that extremely helpful for you. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts. JazakALLAH!
top Grade App is very helpful and super supportive its an excellent app for preparing all kinds of tests and exams.... its has many useful features in which you can customise your tests accordingly to your liking.... also it comes with full 3 hrs FLPs which is great for practice. Amazing app recommended to all 💯💯💯
Hey Fatima! This is Abdulwahab from Topgrade.pk. We are thankful that you have given your time for writing the review for the Topgrade. pk. Thanks for recommending your peers. JazakAllah!
Top grade is The Best Online Institute I Ever seen Great and Intelligence TeacheRs! It is great app For students❤️
Hi Ameen! Here is Hamza. It sounds great that you have chosen the best thing for yourself after exploring the academies. We always did our best to give our students the best preparation and we will carry it on. Thanks for your feedback. stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
Topgrade is a best online platform for the preparation of Entry Test. It provides such material like ( Fast Revision Notes, Subject videos and Past Mcqs) ,which is very beneficial for the preparation of any type of entry test .It can boost your preparation and improve your marks .
Hi Zubair! I'm Abdul wahab. We are glad to know that our customized system is helping you to manage your preparation. We are always feel proud to serve our services to make your future bright and secure. wish you very best of luck. JazakALLAH!
It is really benifical for medicl students I will suggest this to everyone for better future
Hello Arooj! This is Abdul wahab. Your words are showing that you are exploring the system properly and it helping you a lot. We own your words and wish you the best of luck in your future. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
If you're reading the reviews, wondering if it's worth it or not then let me tell you something, The website is totally amazing, there are legit mcqs for preparation for NUST (that's my subject, idk about MCAT or others) and helpful slides and lectures, It's like an academy on phone. I'm impressed, and surely you'll be too. Recommended to all my friends! Oh and the price is super affordable too, Enjoy!
Hi Annie! This is Abdulwahab. Topgrade.pk appreciate your words, We offer online platform that students want actually, System will boost up your concepts and mind, it will be helpful for each student. Best of luck for the future. JazakALLAH!
Are there any online classes available?
the activation and payment procedure are very easy. lt is a very good app and save our time
Hello Tayyaba! Here is Hamza. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
I learned alot from this website and if u don't know the answer they will show you how to solve this
Hi Wajeeha! Abdulwahab here. We have a huge pool of Subject wise MCQs with explanations to improve your concepts all the time. Generate tests and increase your chances of getting admission in NMDCAT. JazakALLAH!
Payment method is very good there is so many lactures and mcqs for test i really like it
Hey Laiba! I'm Hamza. We consider it our responsibility to provide you the best service 24/7. You will get the best material here exact according to PMC's paper pattern. Thanks for choosing Topgrade. JazakAllah!
personally i would like to say that its very great platform for me because i have A 8 month old daughter and i cant leave her At home and join academy physically for preparing my Mdcat test That y i ll say i m in favour of it because i can watch All lecture according to syllabus when i want without any specific time as online preparation have its also helpful thing for me ☺️ And payment method is very easy and activation is very fast
Hey Shagufta! I'm Bilal. Thanks for your words about our system. We always keep in mind those students who can't access the academies because of the number of personal reasons and giving the best preparation system at home. We own your feedback and pray for your bright future. JzakAllah!
It's much easier for learning and I gained a lot of knowledge from it for the first time sooo thanks
TopGrade.pk 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Hi Muzakir shah! This is Abdulwahab. Thanks for your feedback. As you saw our old students gave their reviews about our platform, similarly you also will be in medical college soon. Our best wishes are always with you. JazakAllah! Stay blessed.
THERE ARE ALOT OF PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE WHICH IS V GOOD THE HELPLINEI IS VERY HELPFUL AND GUIDES AT EVERY STEP,THE ACTIVATION IS IMMEDIATE WHICH IS GOOD AS WELL....OVERALL ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES!
Hello Husnain! Here is Hamza. It sounds great that you have chosen the best thing for yourself after exploring the academies. We always did our best to give our students the best preparation and we will carry it on. Thanks for your feedback. stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
The features provided by top grade is what I need to prepare for MDCAT. Thanks to this site I can accomplish my dreams!
Hi Najah! Here is Hamza. We are happy to know that like your peers you are also getting helped in NMDCAT preparation from our system. This is an honor for us. JazakAllah! Wish you very best of luck.
I have found the topgrade as a best website for the preparation of all types of test. I am very thank ful to the owner.
Hi Idrees! Here is Abdulwahab. It's a good thing that you have found our services and activation process extremely well ordered. Our best wishes are always with you. Stay blessed. JazakALLAH!
TopGrade.pk is rated 4.89 based on 822 reviews