Torrid Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Torrid
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Torrid made you happy

"Very satisfied with my purchase, it was a gift. My wife was surprised and was happy with the quality of my purchase. I will definitely be a return customer."
Are you Torrid? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Manager Stephanie& Her Entire Team Is The Best In Customer Service& Product Knowledgeable."
"Does anyone else get really excited about something they see at Torrid, then when you finally have the ability to make that long awaited purchase you are left DISAPPOINTED? Saw Pink & Navy Paisley Dot High Heel Sandals and fell in LOVE with them, I couldn't wait to own them. Finally, I made the purchase. Size 8.5, they arrive and well they fit like an 11. Thought maybe I got the wrong size, but no - correct size. Measured the shoe toe to heel, it measures 10.5". Tried to return them because they are too big and that isn't my fault....but nope, they are "final sale" they can't take them back. Beyond that, the sales person explained to me "the description states they fit true to size so they fit true to size"...umm sales lady really? I moved my feet around to try to get them to fit better, but I would break my neck if I attempted to wear these anywhere. SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!! time to find a new shopping place that cares about its customers. What a waste of money."
"Their clothes are the best!!! I will never buy my clothes from any other store."
"They had the perfect selection to fit my needs and the web site was easy to manage."
"Always have things in my size and easily accept returns"
"Always have things in my size and easily accept returns"
"Torrid's clothes have been very high quality. Each purchase has been well made and has fit exactly as expected."
"The clothes always fit beautifully and the customer service is wonderful to work with"
Torrid is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews