Total Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Mortgages
Read Total Mortgages Reviews

About Total Mortgages:

TOTAL MORTGAGES – MORTGAGE BROKER SERVING AUCKLAND AND THE WAIKATO
The easiest place on the web to apply for your next home loan

info@totalmortgages.co.nz

Level 1, 6 Princes Street, Hamilton Central

Tell us how Total Mortgages made you happy
Total mortgages was an excellent help with getting me into my first house. Jordan was amazing and was there to help every step of the way. Asolutely brilliant he was.
Jordan was extremely helpful, patient and explained things so well. I would highly recommend Total Mortgages to anyone. This was my third time purchasing a home and by far the best broker I've dealt with.
It has been an absolute smooth process with total mortgages. They are knowledgeable and guide you through the process with such ease. They make suggestions and offer a number of ideas to situations. They are quick to respond and excellent with communicating. Five stars in all aspects
Jordon is a pleasant and clear communicator who is easy to work with directly. Perhaps the covid restrictions were not as kind to another staff member that I was passed onto for the majority of my processing and in particular, her listening skills were out the gate and I would often be interrupted mid-sentence during most phone conversations. I ended up just ignoring her phone calls to avoid being rudely interrupted and opted to only communicate via email, but I got there in the end. As a manager myself, I would suggest providing ongoing support to your staff during covid restriction times as that would have gone a long way in my instance.
Great communication and assistance from the initial request to the final outcome.Portal was very user friendly with the timeframe of process excellent.Great service overall.
Jordan helped me through the purchase of an investment property when I knew nothing of the process. From the first phone call, it was all positive and nothing was a problem, especially when my bank wasn't interested! I highly recommend Jordan at Total Mortgages!!
Jordan and his team were so helpful and responsive. His team never fails to update us and the application process on their website was so easy and simple. Highly recommended!
Jordan was very knowledgeable and super helpful. As first home buyers he made us feel very comfortable through the process. Would definitely recommend.
EXCELLENT SERVICE, VERY THOROUGH AND EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. 5+ STAR
I highly recommend Total Mortgages. Jordan and his team make home purchasing simple and stress-free.
Very happy with services, would highly reconmend, and use them again
Jordan and Lynette were incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process of getting my mortgage sorted from beginning to end. I definitely recommend the team at Total Mortgages.
He is nice and friendly, hard work, and done a really good job.
I would 100% recommend Jordan and Total Mortgages to anyone who is looking at purchasing a property. They are amazing communicators and you get regular updates which makes it very exciting. Awesome to deal with.
Jordan and Lynette were amazing! Thank you for your help in getting our first house. Total mortgage has a system in place to make it easy for us, from the submission of documents right until the settlement. We greatly appreciate your help in releasing our loan especially during the lockdown. We highly recommend Total Mortgages!
Total Mortgages are amazing with professional support staff. Jordan is always amazing and easy to deal with. Em and Christen
Absolutely amazing service, highly recommend. Always goes above and beyond.
The team at Total Mortgages, and Jordan in particular, have been amazing throughout this whole process. Nothing was too much trouble, communication was exceptional, and the support was invaluable. I have learned so much from Jordan and I am absolutely impressed with and very grateful for his guidance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Jordan!!
Up to the minute advice. Always friendly and approachable. Very thorough and efficient. Highly recommended.
Fantastic to work with - got everything we needed.
Total Mortgages is rated 4.95 based on 125 reviews