Total Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Mortgages
Read Total Mortgages Reviews

About Total Mortgages:

TOTAL MORTGAGES – MORTGAGE BROKER SERVING AUCKLAND AND THE WAIKATO
The easiest place on the web to apply for your next home loan

info@totalmortgages.co.nz

Level 1, 6 Princes Street, Hamilton Central

Very efficient and also supportive with this process. It also meant that I was able to meet deadlines and gain the purchase of my new home. Thank you for everything.
Jordan was very helpful with getting a home loan for us when we seemed to struggle directly through banks. the process was made much easier than doing everything ourselves.
The team is excellent, extremely helpful and resourceful! I would recommend to anyone building a house or looking for a quick and efficient turnaround for funding!
Jordan was brilliant. Thankyou!
Jordan was incredibly helpful, good advice and nothing seemed too much trouble!
Excellent and fast service
Made life much easier by sorting out a great mortgage for us . Thanks
Thanks very much to Jordan who helped make the process of us buying our first home completely stress free. We would thoroughly recommend his services to anyone else.
they are awesome
We worked with Jordan to buy our first home! The process was so smooth and stress free - highly recommend. Thanks total mortgages
I got the exact deal I wanted thanks to Total Mortgages. I was kept informed every step of the way and my emails were responded to promptly.
Very good service
Very impressed and happy with service. Excellent communication, particularly by Lynette. Good advice and care shown throughout process. Pleased with experience.
Easy, efficient, honest and helpful
Good service with excellent communication right through the process.
Lynette was super helpful along my journey and Jordan too
We had a very professional service with Jordan. Would highly recommend him and his services. We appreciate how he helped us to get into our first home!
Very professional, efficent and knowledgeable. All members of the company went out of their way to make the lending process stress and hassel free. Highly recommend Total Mortages!! Thanks guys.
We couldn’t have bought our first home without the knowledge and help from total mortgages! Lynette was amazing throughout it all, we felt like she was always happy to answer all our questions! Thank you all!
easy communication and provide updates re:progress
Thanks Oliver, I hope you are enjoying the new house - JC