Total Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Mortgages
Read Total Mortgages Reviews

About Total Mortgages:

TOTAL MORTGAGES – MORTGAGE BROKER SERVING AUCKLAND AND THE WAIKATO
The easiest place on the web to apply for your next home loan

info@totalmortgages.co.nz

Level 1, 6 Princes Street, Hamilton Central

Tell us how Total Mortgages made you happy
Jordan and his team are absolutely fantastic! They make a usually stressful process and a walk in the park. I cannot recommend them enough!
We are very grateful to Jordan and his professional friendly team. Not only providing us with expert advice at the sale of our house but also guiding us through the process of obtaining the perfect home loan for our transfer to a new location. He went over and above for us and out of his way to make the process seamless.
Jordan and Lynette has been amazing throughout the whole first home buying process. Jordan and Lynette works very hard and has been very responsive, whether by email or phone, with all our queries. Their expertise knowledge and patience with us has been absolutely incredible. Lynette and Jordan have gone above and beyond what was expected and truly made the process smoother and more efficient. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family and will keep in touch in the future. Thank you
I am delighted with my dealings with Jordan and his team of experts. Always giving me honest advice. They made me feel very relaxed and the support and ease of all my appointments with them made it feel so easy, so simple , so quick ! Thank you . I would highly recommend Total Mortgages to everyone.
Awsome working with Jordan and the rest of the team. Made life a lot easier for my wife and I.
Jordan has been great to deal with, efficient and knowledgeable. Would definitely use Total Mortgages again.
Jordan and the Total Mortgages team provide an excellent service. Jordan got us a great loan rate and saved us a significant amount of money compared to my former bank. They assisted us every step of the way to ensure our loan approval was processed in a timely manner. Often working late to get the approval over the line. I would recommend them to friends and family.
I was extremely impressed with Jordan’s knowledge around mortgages and finance options. Jordan turned a potentially stressful time into an enjoyable one. it meant I could sit back and take solace in that fact that everything was taken care of. As Jordan does not work for any particular bank, his non-bias approach meant i was getting the best deal for me. Thanks for getting me into my new home Jordan.
Jordan and his team are absolutely fantastic. So knowledgeable, efficient, and with a great online platform. I wouldn't use anyone else. Highly recommended.
Awesome service, prompt, friendly and excellent service, highly recommended !
Jordan was great - good communication and explained my options well and the steps in the process. His online system made the application forms very easy to fill out and the process felt timeless. I would highly recommened Jordan and his team to anyone seeking a home loan - I will definitely be back in the near future.
From the moment we started dealing with Jordan Cameron and his team at Total Mortgages, we felt an almost instant sense of comfort and "at ease" that we we're indeed in good hands. The team went above and beyond their call of duty to help us broker the best deal for our little family. A warm and welcoming office space and a team of friendly staff whom all seem genuinely happy to be there helping out their customers. We simply cannot reccomend their services enough, and as such we have already recommended them many times over.
Jordan at Total Mortgages was amazing to work with and a huge help in assisting us with securing our investment property! We previously went to Lime Group for lending, but were mucked around for months, and the final amount they could get us was pretty rubbish. But as soon as we switched to Jordan at Total Mortgages we had approved lending for almost twice as much in no time at all, and with an excellent cash back offer from the bank. And Jordan's support and advice throughout our journey across several properties, in efforts to secure one we loved, was absolutely incredible. Definitely recommend Total Mortgages, and wouldn't go anywhere else!
I would like to send a massive thank you for the support provided to us when purchasing our first home. Jordan had very clear and rapid communication. He simplified the technical terms for us and helped us understand each step along the way. We will be recommending Total Mortgages to everyone as we had such a positive experience.
Jordan and Lynette from total mortgages are very helpful, and no job is too big. They take the load off so we could just focus on our life outside of the refinancing
Great team. Relied on my bank but they didn't give me the best offer. Total Mortgages managed to find loan on my behalf in short notice and secured my first home. Thanks again!
The thing that has always impressed me is the level of knowledge that comes with the outstanding service! Will always recommend Jordan.
Jordan and Alex were amazing to deal with and got everything sorted quickly.
A Happy customer for the past five years. Jordan had helped us getting mortgages, fixing interests , refinancing over the years. Relieved us from the horrid experiences while dealing with the banks. Jordan is always attentive to detail, renders great service , excellent and prompt communication. Highly recommended to any one who is looking for a great mortgage advice.
The Total Mortgages team are always great to deal. Their helpful, practical advice is much appreciated
Total Mortgages is rated 4.95 based on 88 reviews