Total Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Mortgages
Read Total Mortgages Reviews

About Total Mortgages:

TOTAL MORTGAGES – MORTGAGE BROKER SERVING AUCKLAND AND THE WAIKATO
The easiest place on the web to apply for your next home loan

info@totalmortgages.co.nz

Level 1, 6 Princes Street, Hamilton Central

Tell us how Total Mortgages made you happy
The Total Mortgages team are always great to deal. Their helpful, practical advice is much appreciated
Total Mortgages helped us to refinance our mortgage and were very helpful and understanding throughout the process.
Jordan and his team were outstanding to deal with every step of the way they are calm and collected. It wasnt an easy purchase but they made it very easy and helped make it all possible. So thankful I went with them.
Verry committed team, good serve.
Ready to answer with manners all our question. Verry happy
The team were very helpful and efficient.
I received good advice which resulted in a very favourable mortgage.
Just like to thank Total Mortgages for your Great service, excellent communication and speedy results.
Thanksyou
Thanks so much Jordan for all of your help, cannot thank you enough. It wasn't a smooth process for us (not your fault) but your advise was always excellent and I really enjoyed your flexible attitude to dealing with issues. I will defiantly use you again in the future and will recommend you to anyone. Thanks again - Shane, Jadey and Janice.
Outstanding non-judgemental service
Great service, friendly and efficient. Would defiantly recommend!
Total Mortgages is the best. I would recommend everyone to use them. They helped me to get my mortgage approved in a very short space of time. They are very professional always there when you want to ask them something. Thank you so much for all the help. Im loving my new house

Kind regards

Misheck
Jordan was fantastic and helped us through the entire process. We were buying our first home and had no clue what we were doing until we talked to Jordan. Wouldn't have been able to do it without Total Mortgages.
Jordan was efficient and very helpful. He was easy to contact and we appreciated his great customer service.
This is the second time we have used Total Mortgages and both times they have gone far above the call of duty for us and made us feel like royalty. They are always happy to help and take the time to explain things to us in detail so we have all the information we need to make a decision, they also offered advice when the saw we needed it and got us the best deal we could ask for. Lynette and Jordan you guys are truly amazing, thank you so much for everything
Jordan is a rock star, very helpful and very effective. The lending bank stated how impressed they were with the work undertaken by Jordan and team.
I was so impressed I recommended to my son to contact Total Mortgages for his lending.
I would highly recommend without hesitation.
We found TM easy to deal with, the team was helpful, informative and never made me feel like my questions were silly ones. The service was speedy and the communication easy.
Wanting to start the process of purchasing my first home, my brother referred me to Jordan Cameron at Total Mortgages. My brother had dealt with them previously and had high recommendations for them. From the beginning of the application process to completing the purchase of my first home, Jordan along with Lynette made the whole process stress free and went over and above to get the best possible outcome for me. Buying a house seemed daunting to me at first but with their help and guidance through the process I’m glad I decided to go with them. After purchasing my first home they also helped me get personal loans I had consolidated to make week to week finances more manageable. Grateful and appreciative for the team at Total Mortgages.
Its been a pleasure working with Jordan. I'll say it went smoothly apart from some last minute documentation requests but I think its just part of the process. His modern approach to his job is very impressive as evidenced by his usage of modern tools to get his job done. Will totally work with Jordan again when the opportunity presents itself.
Fantastic have already suggested them to other friends and family and they to have had there mortgage needs made easy
So helpful friendly and fast and the follow-up with everything was 100%, you won't regret using them.
Can't say enough great things about the team from Total Mortgages. Just absolutely brilliant. If you have dreams, these guys will make it happen!! I wouldn't hesitate to refer or recommend them. Jordan, Lynette and the rest of the team are amazing!!!! We are grateful for everything they have done for our Whanau. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Never thought we'd ever own a farm, but they made our dreams a reality.
Jordan was very helpful with our queries and very patient with the changes we made, some last minute. I have recommended him to some of my friends.
Total Mortgages is rated 4.94 based on 69 reviews