Total Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Total Mortgages
Read Total Mortgages Reviews

About Total Mortgages:

TOTAL MORTGAGES – MORTGAGE BROKER SERVING AUCKLAND AND THE WAIKATO
The easiest place on the web to apply for your next home loan

info@totalmortgages.co.nz

Level 1, 6 Princes Street, Hamilton Central

Tell us how Total Mortgages made you happy
Highly recommend Total Mortgages! Jordan and colleagues made the whole process so easy and stress free. Communication was excellent and everyone was so kind and helpful. We are so happy to finally own our house and we owe it all to this wonderful team!
Quick and Easy to deal with.
Absolutely thrilled with the help we recieved. Lynette was alway helpful when i would ring or send stuff through and Jordan was able to clarify things for me in a way i could understand. Have recommended this service to a others. Highly recommended!
Amazing team! Great contact and made everything so easy
Jordan Cameron and Lynette have been outstanding. They have always replied within 30 minutes of any email sent. The information they gave was clear, understandable and they back up what they say with the results of achieving what you want. They have made the whole process of obtaining a mortgage really efficient and stress free. I do not have a negative thing to say about them - they have just been absolutely fantastic. You have brokers in the market who make promises, will not reply to you and then do not deliver on their promises. Jordan and Lynette aren't like that. You will not regret choosing them for your finances.
Jordan and Lynette helped coordinate mortgage options for me to review in a timely and professional manner. They were both responsive and proactive throughout the process, and I would highly recommend their services to anyone wishing assistence with mortgage options in the future.
Very prompt with communication. We knew that the team had things under control.
Very efficient and also supportive with this process. It also meant that I was able to meet deadlines and gain the purchase of my new home.
Thank you for everything.
Jordan was very helpful with getting a home loan for us when we seemed to struggle directly through banks. the process was made much easier than doing everything ourselves.
The team is excellent, extremely helpful and resourceful! I would recommend to anyone building a house or looking for a quick and efficient turnaround for funding!
Jordan was brilliant. Thankyou!
Jordan was incredibly helpful, good advice and nothing seemed too much trouble!
Excellent and fast service
Made life much easier by sorting out a great mortgage for us .

Thanks
Thanks very much to Jordan who helped make the process of us buying our first home completely stress free. We would thoroughly recommend his services to anyone else.
they are awesome
We worked with Jordan to buy our first home! The process was so smooth and stress free - highly recommend. Thanks total mortgages
I got the exact deal I wanted thanks to Total Mortgages. I was kept informed every step of the way and my emails were responded to promptly.
Very good service
Very impressed and happy with service. Excellent communication, particularly by Lynette. Good advice and care shown throughout process. Pleased with experience.
Total Mortgages is rated 4.94 based on 69 reviews