UPS i-parcel Customer Support Reviews

1PM
1PM

Tell us how UPS i-parcel Customer Support made you happy

Telephone
"The UPS customer service representative hung up the phone on me when I was making a enquire to where my parcel was and why it had not been delivered to my address. Also it is almost inpossable to speak to a human being. If I could give a zero for the review I would. I hope that I never have to use UPS again, they are even worse than Yodel"
Are you UPS i-parcel Customer Support? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Unbelievably bad. Tried to query about botched delivery. Trying to contact a customer service agent is a mystery to me. Even navigating through the parent UPS company no joy. What is Amazon thinking when it bought this company?"
"Called customer service regarding poor standard delivery,they didn’t even call back ,hope never to have anything delivered by ups,"
UPS i-parcel Customer Support is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews