Trader Joe's Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trader Joe's
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Trader Joe's made you happy

"Trader Joe's is the most amazing store to shop at. I love the products for the natural ingredients. I appreciate the crew because I worked for the company myself as a member and a Mate (manager!) I love the values the company adheres to and admire the growth and leadership that comes from employment! The job is so fun and hands on! I had some of my best days and nights working at Trader Joe's and I will never forget it! 10 stars for Trader Joe's!"
Are you Trader Joe's? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"good products and fair prices"
"I LOVE THE STORE AND WISH THERE WAS ONE CLOSER TO ME , I USUALLY GO TO THE ONE IN DANBURY CONN.BUT IF I CANNOT GET THERE I GO TO THE STORE ON CENTRAL AVENUE,WESTCHESTERTHEY HAVE THE BEST PRODUCTS AND THERE FRUIT IS FRESH AND YOU CAN BUY BY THE PIECE. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THERE COFFEEAND THERE SNACKS, GREAT SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVERYONE IN THE STORE SMILES."
"Cute house brand everything."
"Their product selection is fantastic and their service is outstanding!!!"
"They have what you need; not a large store so easy to grab and get to the checkout; short queues; friendly staff."
Trader Joe's is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews