Trees for a Change Reviews

Based on 1,085 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Trees for a Change Reviews

About Trees for a Change:

We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 1st January 2019
Staci S
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 21st December 2018
Amanda H
Great gift for anyone anytime! Thank you for sharing this experience with all of us. My mom is 82 and she thinks it’s so cool. ❤️
This is such a worthy and compassionate gift. I have always loved the idea of planting a tree for a celebration of a birth, or in memory of a loved one or friend in times of loss. Thank you Trees For a Change for this legacy……. to continue this tradition in such a special way!
This gift has been soooo well received. I could not be happpier with your company. Thank you very much.
As an outdoorsman, I appreciate the thought of a living memorial. Service and product was first class.
I think this is a beautiful way of honoring a loved one. So much devastation in this world, regarding our forests. Your donations can help restore our future forests and our loved ones are contributing and will live on
Very nice sympathy gift.
Great and fast service.
Not only a support to a great cause but what a great way to make any recipient and their family feel unique, connected, and one with our Mother Nature. With quick response and comforting words it makes this organization extremely easy to work with. 10 stars if I could!
Beautiful. Thank you.
My friend's mom was one of those women I had when my own mother was not able to be there for me. I remember her saying many times that she didn't like the idea of sending flowers to a family who just had someone die. A generic card is not fitting for the loss of this person and I didn't want to clutter anyone's home with gifts they would have to find room for (or watch die like a flower). Planting a tree is by far the most appropriate gift I could possibly give to my second' mom's family. I hope that they are able to stay around until I die because I am going to request a whole grove instead of flowers or cards.
5/5. Such a meaningful and unique way to honor a loved one. Fast shipping. Happy with my purchase.
Amazing service to families and nature. We love this company!!
Very thoughtful gift
Loved it 🙂
Beautiful idea to honor a loved one. The family was so happy to recieve such a memorable gift.
A wonderful "program" that helps rebuild the forest in memory of a loved one. The communication has been excellent and your website is easy to navigate. Thank you!
We absolutely love Trees for a Change's mission. We have been using this service for a few years now and have recommended them to many of our friends.
A different type of gift; enduring, sensible and a true joy for the Giver also. Well done "Trees for a Change", well done.
I love the program, it is something different, meaningful and lasting to do for someone that has lost a loved one.
This outfit is brilliant. They went above and beyond to get my gifts ready in short order. So well-organized and friendly. My gift recipients loved the idea of being able to visit their trees!
Trees for a Change is rated 4.95 based on 1,085 reviews