Trees for a Change Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change

About Trees for a Change: We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

How would you rate Trees for a Change ?

(optional)

"When my friend's husband passed away, I wanted to do something positive in his memory. Planting a tree was perfect."
"being a deep person, Trees for a change is way to reach another with a gift that overwhelms your soul with gratitude"
"I had questions that were promptly answered. This gift was a hit! I felt good giving it also."
"Wonderful gift idea and very easy from start to finish!"
"Excellent customer service. Very sweet people."
"Fantastic company! I got a phone call after my purchase from someone at Trees for a Change to double check with me if my date was accurate. I’m sooooo thankful for that attention to detail because I DID have the wrong date. I’ll definitely be purchasing more trees in the future. Thank you kindly for the wonderful work that you do."
"It made me happy because it made my brother happy! I had gift sent to him and it brought him to tears. He said it was a beautiful token in honor of his girlfriend. He kept your info and has passed on to his girlfriends' family and his friends."
"We have very good friends whose daughter passed first week of May and I believe their daughter who grew up in AZ would love the idea of trees being planted in her honor instead of just having flowers at her funeral,, I know it made her parents happy."
"It's a beautiful way to remember someone."
"Trees for a Change is a stellar company. My 14 year old dog, my best friend, passed away on 4/4/18. As a surprised, my aunt and uncle had a tree planted in his honor through this organization. I had a minor technical glitch uploading a picture of my dog, Sam, and emailed the company on a Sunday. Within minutes I had a response. After a few Email exchanges, Sam’s picture was up in their site. I cannot recommend them enough...I will be using their services in the future."
"I sent this to My Aunt in memory of my Uncle that passed, she said it was a thoughtful remembrance of his life."
Kristine M
Verified Buyer
"It's a wonderful way to remember a beloved pet."
"Really thoughtful to include a registry and map of area where trees will be planted. Thank you."
"Thank you for allowing me a unique and affordable way to memorialize someone and help the environment at the same time. You guys are great!"
"A beautiful, meaningful gift to honour the loss of a loved one, along with excellent customer service."
"Wonderful memorial gift!"
"We send these to our clients that have lost a beloved pet. Clients love it. I have had a couple of owners go and visit their tree. It is a living reminder of their love."
"Beautiful presentation"
"The recipient of Trees for a Change thought it was a nice way to remember a loved one and were very happy with the gift."
Sireesha C
Verified Buyer
"I got a tree planted in memory of my father. I feel like it gave me a good closure for the nobel idea it already is to plant a tree to take forward the life."
Trees for a Change is rated 4.96 based on 103 reviews