Trees for a Change Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change

About Trees for a Change: We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

How would you rate Trees for a Change ?

"A great alternative to "temporary" flowers! Something that gives back to the environment, than "taking"!!!"
"They send an acknowledgement of your order immediately. My friend called me within days to thank me and she said that this was the “perfect gift” in memory of her sister. It’s so nice to think we can give a gift that will last for many years!"
"This is a fantastic service with personable staff. Our orders are simple and quick and we could not be happier!"
"great service"
"Trees for a Change provides a unique and most memorable way to honor friends and love ones who have passed. The staff is very considerate, kind and respectful. A truly pleasure to have this service available. Hats off to Kim for bringing this concept to reality."
"yay"
"This is a great way for my business to make a difference while honoring clients who have passed away."
"A location of where the trees were planted would have been appreciated. The paper quality of the “certificate” was poor to where I chose not to send it to the grieving family."
Hello Sabiha- I am really sorry you are unhappy. It is extremely rare that a customer gives us a negative review.
All tree locations are available on our website, and we get compliments all the time from customers who think our certificates are beautiful.
I am going to contact you to see if we can make things right for you, as we value your business.
"Every experience has been great."
"The service you provide is so wonderful. We have purchased trees for dozens upon dozens of clients over the years. It is such a heartfelt gift and it is always so well received. Thank you so much for doing what you do!"
"As a provider of Home Care Services, we have many clients who pass away. We have found having a tree planted in their name in a national forest has been a great way to remember them and their families are always happy to know there is a tree planted in memory of their loved one."
"Excellent company. Shows thoughtfulness. Keeps the person alive. Helps the planet. Just love your service!"
"A great idea for a slightly non-traditional living memorial. I do wish I could have chosen location, but my friend loved the idea that her dad would be remembered in this way."
"This is a very thoughtful and meaningful gift that would make any receiver very happy. Love it!"
"Kim responds very promptly and the website is easy to navigate. I like their vibe!"
"A useful and long lasting gift to honor someone’s memory."
"Great customer service and quick turnaround, I will definitely recommend them to my friends and colleagues. Keep it up!"
"The receiver of this gift said it was one of the most meaningful gifts she’s ever received. I, too, received a memorial tree and felt the same way. This is truly a special organization with a wonderful mission!"
"Amazing. And great option for a remembrance for a friends loved one."
"Love this gift option, especially as a memorial. Knowing where the tree is planted is extra special. Customer service is excellent."
Trees for a Change is rated 4.95 based on 274 reviews