Trees for a Change Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change

About Trees for a Change: We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy

Under an hour
Nelda H
"Someone gave me the information for Trees for a Change as a suggestion for a gift to a grieving family! I looked into it and now I want to give this to everyone that I know! What a beautiful gesture! For both the family and our forests! It was easy to do, easy to pay and received the certificate promptly! The family was so very happy and now plan a family trip to visit that very location!!! Thank You!!"
Michael L
"What a wonderful gift to give someone. It was much appreciated and came with a lovely framed certificate. My sister was delighted to receive it as a Christmas gift."
"Wonderful to work with, they really seemed to care about my family, and are passionate about what they do. It is an easy process to set up, and it’s easy for others to donate. We are excited to plan a family trip to visit Dad’s grove. This has been a source of comfort for us, thank you!"
"Purchased a tree in honor of a friend's father who recently passed. She received the information of where and when the tree would be planted only a few days after we purchased. She was thrilled as her father loved spending time in the woods near his home, and very happy it's spot is helping to reforest an area in need. Easy to order, and Kim thoughtfully sent even us a thank you. Will use again in the future."
"I love the cause, of course! liked how my donation choices and the process were easy. What would have improved my level of satisfaction would have been to know where, in which National Park, the memorial clump of trees will be planted, or better yet, to have a say in which National Park to pick, and then a follow-up re the specific location etc."
"Great way to show someone you care!"
"Great gift idea for a great cause!"
"Not only the best service but the kindest staff"
"Really love this idea just wish you could pick where the trees are planted"
"Nothing was ever received from these people...nada, zilch, zero"
Hello there- since your gift was a contribution to a Custom Grove, we don't send anything to you, but your trees get added into the grove and your message gets sent to Kyle's family when they decide to stop taking contributions (which at least right now will be on Friday.)
"EASY TO NAVIGATE. A GREAT WAY TO HONOR BOTH LIVING AND DECEASED FRIENDS & FAMILY."
"Wonderful gift idea for friends and relatives who already “have everything “"
"I had a good experience with Trees for a Change. I purchased a tree in memory of someone and received the paper work very fast in order to present to the family."
"This seems like a fitting memorial that is not only long lasting but so helpful to the condition of the environment."
"I set up a grove of trees for a Church member that passed away, allowing others in the Congregation to buy trees and give a joint gift to the children that was meaningful. The Company was very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend their unique services for any occasion where you want to give a gift."
"The recipient, called to thank my husband profusely for the thoughtful gift. For context, his wife passed away Monday after a 4 year long battle with Cancer and she wasn't doing well for months prior to her passing. Quite honestly, it was difficult to understand his words between the tears. But what was understandable was his appreciation for the thought. And so, I thank you for helping me accomplish what I intended - a meaningful, memorable gift that will help his Kate live on and that will bring him comfort when he's ready. Thank you!"
"Family really appreciated the trees. Would use again without hesitation."
"I feel satisfied to make this contribution to my loved ones, wether they are with us or in memory of! Our beautiful country benefits!"
"A commemorative tree is our favorite way to honor clients who have passed."
"I have always received a wonderful response from all the people I have sent Trees to. I have used them on many different occasions -- from birthdays to condolences. So glad to have Trees around!"
"Nice memorial gift. Good company to work with."
"Great idea. Will definitely send again"
"Love how easy it is to place an order!"
Trees for a Change is rated 4.95 based on 547 reviews