Trees for a Change Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change

About Trees for a Change: We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy

"My new favorite gift for those I care about."
"Excellent concept - a remembrance gift that keeps on giving for decades plus."
"Great o. rganization, we love giving trees as a memorial"
"This is the most creative and valuable gift to memorialize a loved one as well as eco friendly!"
"Easy to do a specially donation for an individual"
"For a bereavement gift this was a beautiful & thoughtful gift that will be here forever."
"Cannot tell you how thrilled we were with your trees! Cards arrived punctually. We purchased a grove for our friend's middle age son who died unexpectedly. We still have goosebumps after finding out they were planted at the next place he had planned to visit, Lake Tahoe!!! The family was so happy & so were we (17 of us in this group). Also purchased one to memorialize another friend's mother for which she was truly moved. The cards are very nice quality and the certificate handsome. All packaged well to prevent bending. Thank you for this wonderful service! Will use again and again! Deserve 6 stars!!"
"Great service. Easy to order and fast to receive. Giving the gift of a tree is unique and always appreciated!"
"A wonderful idea on so many levels - a win win for all."
"So happy I learned about Trees for Change. I was able to speak with Kim who quickly answered my questions and happily put a rush on my order. I would use again and highly recommend. LB"
"I love this option to give back and be a memorial to lost pets!!!! It’s very cool, and the people I’ve gotten it for love it too!"
"This is my first experience with trees for a change. I am absolutely thrilled with your company. I am traveling now, so I was unable to forward the beautiful card that you sent along with their certificate for Stephen.Thank you again for your beautiful presentation. I certainly will be doing more of these in the future. Good luck to you and your company."
"Glad this project exists."
"It was such a sweet surprise, it is pretty cool to not only help restore trees but honor our loved ones name! Thank you so much, such an easy transaction. They loved it!"
"We have been giving "Tree Gifts" as our condolence gift for the past 9 years. Every time we get such positive responses from our loved ones. I highly recommend Trees for a Change when thinking of an appropriate gift for almost any occasion. You really can't go wrong. And the customer service is exceptional. Very responsive and courteous. Especially with all the wildfires, the trees need us even more than ever."
"Fast, accurate service - lovely thoughtful gift, nicely presented."
"This was a great way for us to honor a co-worker's mother who had recently passed. The process is straight forward and Kim kept in contact throughout the entire process and was very helpful. So much so that I will be working with my family to honor my late mother this coming year with a grove."
"They loved it"
"I purchased a tree in memory of a friend's husband who died suddenly. At such a solemn time, the process was simple, priced reasonably and helpful in making a choice. After I placed my order, it was received within a few days. Flowers are beautiful but they don't last and it's becoming harder to use them because of restrictions at cemeteries, etc. This is a lasting gift that will honor our friend forever. I was very pleased with this company."
"Wonderful product that provides thoughtful and sustainable gifts for which the purchaser can be proud. And they are a cherished by their recipients. Thanks for making this great gift option available and for your great service."
Trees for a Change is rated 4.96 based on 373 reviews