Trees for a Change Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change

About Trees for a Change: We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

How would you rate Trees for a Change ?

"Excellent program. Quick processing."
"Can't think of a better gift idea!"
"I love Trees for a Change! While I usually send a card for someone that has passed away, I recently sent one to my doctor who is retiring. There are so many occasions that Trees for a Change are perfect!"
"The receiver was VERY happy to receive this as a memorial to her Son. I like that you can look up info on website."
"Charming gifts of trees for all occasions! Excellent customer service; user friendly website and courteous, helpful staff. Love the concept and love giving trees for special people and events."
"THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS SIGHT. I THINK IT IS A GREAT IDEA AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT."
Fiorella S
Verified Buyer
"It’s very symbolic and special to honor a loved one tjis way."
"Great service and wonderful way of honoring an individual"
"Memorializing people and pets with trees to replenish a damaged forest is such a great idea. I wish I could actually go visit the trees."
"Extremely thoughtful way to memeriolize a loved one."
"Although I wasn’t given a choice of which forest in which my trees would be planted, Trees for Change chose one that was in need. It was a perfect fifth anniversary gift (wood)."
"Great avenue for memorial recognition. Very user-friendly site."
"We at Visiting Angels have used Trees for a Change for many years to send a Memorial Tree to the families of clients that have passed. Many of our clients families have called us to personally thank us (sometimes with tears of appreciation) for the touching tribute to their loved ones. I can't say enough about this company and the impact they are making on families and the environment we all share!"
"This is such an easy way to contribute to increasing tree coverage in our forests, and a beautiful tribute. (I lost a colleague suddenly and unexpectedly, and planting a grove in his memory was the best possible way to mark the loss.)"
"A very special person passed away and now he will be remembered for life."
"Kim is Awesome. This a great cause and a great way to send a gift to my relatives in Switzerland. But mostly, Kim really is awesome and wonderfully accommodating. My cos-play group set up a grove and she worked with us to give our members enough time to add their trees and messages. Thank you!"
"Over the years,I have purchased many trees in memory of loved ones; both human and animal. Shipping is always quick and the recipient always is truly touched by the gesture. And, it is a long term memory, unlike flowers. The plus is you help the environment!"
"I think 5his is a great idea and a great way to remember our loved ones!"
"This is such a wonderful way to remember a loved one! I did this for my boss and I could not be happier with idea, the passion behind the gift, and the terrific staff. I would highly recommend supporting this endeavor. I will be back! Marti M."
"You have provided a wonderful way to memorialize my stillborn son. This is a lasting tribute to him from our family and means so much to me."
Trees for a Change is rated 4.97 based on 192 reviews