Trees for a Change Reviews

Based on 1,122 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Trees for a Change Reviews

About Trees for a Change:

We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy
Staci S
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 21st December 2018
Amanda H
always so wonderful!
We have used this service many times and the family who receives the certificate has always been very appreciative. Some family members have even made a journey to their loved ones grove. Thank you for making a difficult time slightly less difficult.
Very pleased with my order! Someone even called me to clarify what I wanted written on my card!
This is a poignant and elegant way to give a gift or create a memorial fir someone. The shipping of the certificate is very quick and the certificate itself is beautiful. This is a great cause presented wonderfully.
The recipient of this memorial was very touched by this lasting memorial to his father. He loved it and said his dad would also have love this! Thank you!
Incredible service and support. Would highly recommend to anyone as a great memorial gift for a loved one.
Great gift! Long lasting and will make the world a better place!
my parents loved this
I love this service!
LOVE THIS!!! It is like my sweet little man, Dexter the Dachshund lives on. I know it is "just a tree" but it is the idea of a memorial that will be there hopefully for centuries.
This is the best gift I have ever given. Heals the soul, our planet and isn't about consumption. The website is simple to navigate and I've gifted trees 3x now. Love it!
Very pleased with my order and the presentation. Will definitely use again and recommend you.
This is the third year in a row that we have gifted a Grove of Trees to our son for the Christmas Holiday!! One of the BEST gifts EVER!! Thank you Trees for a Change!!
Great Gift to give !! It's Heartfelt and Meaningful
Love planting a tree in honor and celebration of someone's life. It is a pleasure to work with Trees for a Change.
I thought this was a great idea and when I saw the raw emotion from the family I knew the right decision was made. So much better than flowers. Would recommend to everyone.
This was a great experience and I was very happy to support the grove. One thing I don't recall, would it have been possible to put in a specific amount of trees? For example, 14? I don't remember if there was a custom amount option. More importantly, thank you for this wonderful opportunity to honor my classmates. Erika
Happy to have found Trees for Change. A beautiful, sustainable, and loving memorial to honor the passing of a loved one. Website is easy to navigate. Customer service is supportive and personable.
Donating trees is a win win. Bring new life to the earth and honor a loved one.
Quick delivery & a fantastic gift!
Trees for a Change is rated 5.0 based on 1,122 reviews