Trees for a Change Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trees for a Change
Read Trees for a Change Reviews

About Trees for a Change:

We plant trees as gifts and memorials in National Forests destroyed by wildfire. We help you give a gift and restore a forest at the same time.

Tell us how Trees for a Change made you happy
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 21st December 2018
Amanda H
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 2nd March 2018
Bob
I purchased one for a friend's son. Site is very easy to use
My Granddaughter’s name is Ilana which means tree in Hebrew. Her Momma cried when she saw the gift.
Awesome gift that gives back to the environment.
This is a great way to honor the loss of a loved one.
Trees for a Change is an awesome way to make people feel great and help the environment!! My mom passed away in March from a battle with cancer. It was the saddest time in my life. I received many sympathy cards and flowers from my friends. The greatest gift I received was a grove of trees that were planted in her name in the Angeles National Forrest. My friend had five trees planted. One for my mom, dad, myself, and my two sisters. I cannot tell you the happy feeling I got when I opened the envelope. It continues to fill my heart with joy knowing the grove represents my family!! Trees for a Change sends you the exact location of where the trees are planted along with maps of the area. I love the entire concept and I will do the same for my friends when they lose a loved one :-)
Trees for a Change 5 star review on 6th October 2021
The delivery is fast and the pricing is reasonable. Trees for Change made me happy because they have given me multiple chances over the past two years to honor lost loved ones. It is the best way for me to honor them once they are no longer above the earth.
The family I sent this to were very touched. An option for a picture would’ve been more of a personal touch though.
My feeling was a happy one
Thank you for all that you do.
I love the fact we honor our pets by planting a tree! This makes two I’ve ordered and they do an excellent job, getting the cards mailed on time!
Your site is easy to use. You offer several reasonable options and you always process orders quickly and accurately. I will continue to send Memorial Groves in honor of deceased friends and relatives.
We’re so grateful for this wonderful, appropriate way to remember our friend, Peter. Somehow, knowing trees are growing in his honor makes the world a little less sad at the loss of him.
amazing birthday gift for my fathers 50th birthday present 🌲💗
What a thoughtful way to show someone you love that you are thinking of them & giving a memorial that will live on and do some good. My recipient was very grateful!
Very quick and friendly response. Recipient loved the gift!
I love this. I have done memorial groves many times after receiving one myself. It is a very special gift.
I filled the certificate information out on my phone and it jumbled all of my answers and I was confused by what to fill in. An employee reached out to me more than once to fix my errors and confirm dates. This being my error, she didn’t have to do that and could have printed it how it was and sent it. I really honestly appreciate this so much as I ordered it for my wedding anniversary!
easy to navigate, and a life long memorial for those we love.
I’m sorry to give such a poor review for trees for change. We loved the idea of planting a tree for the family of our clients who have passed away. But because of the process of mailing the postcard it takes too long and by the time the client is posted on the website it’s 2 to 3 weeks later if not longer. They need to update the process and make it electronic where you can email the company so that things are processed sooner. It’s unacceptable to send a card to our families a month after they’ve passed away.
HI Jodee- Thank you for your feedback. I totally agree, especially with the USPS taking longer now due to Covid. I will be in touch today with details about how you can email us registry names. We appreciate your support so much and we value your business! ~Kim
Trees for a Change is rated 4.95 based on 1,061 reviews