Trekinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trekinn

Tell us how Trekinn made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
One year ago I bought a North face back on Trekkin. About 6 months after I started using it, one of the handles started to unstitch. I sent an email to trekking let in them know about this problem and asking how should I proceed. They told me to send in the backpack and that they would deal with the guarantee. After almost 3 months of sending in the backpack and tens of mails without any response, they told me that the backpack will be refunded. At this point I decided to buy another backpack there and give them the benefit of the doubt. The back that I received was not really what I expected so I decided to return the backpack to them. 5 months after I send in the backpack I haven't still received the money from any of the items. Not even a response from trekkin explaining the problem.
VERY BAD SERVICE. shipment strongly delayed and to date i have no info. the tracking number does not exist. AVOID THIS SITE!
Unfortunately I can only join the chorus of bad experiences with this seller. I refer to order number 14622935. I ordered an item that was marked as "In stock" paying with PayPal. Here starts the weird experience. The payment is not processed as a one off sale but through a recurring authorisation to charge the account in PayPal - be aware. The day after the system marked the item as being on the way to their dispatch centre. FALSE. As the day after I received an email saying that the item "could be delayed or out of stock". I emailed customer care asking which of the two. I was told that it was no longer in stock and to cancel the order myself online. So it was not in stock in the first place (FIRST LIE), it was not on its way (SECOND LIE). I cancelled the order but so far they are keeping the money without issuing the refund. I bought elsewhere but still waiting for a refund. I have now opened a PayPal Claim. and emailed them but no reply within the 12 hrs. Let's see how long will it take to refund money taken or if there will be yet more LIES.
Trekinn is rated 2.10 based on 10 reviews