Trekinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trekinn

Tell us how Trekinn made you happy
Unfortunately I can only join the chorus of bad experiences with this seller. I refer to order number 14622935. I ordered an item that was marked as "In stock" paying with PayPal. Here starts the weird experience. The payment is not processed as a one off sale but through a recurring authorisation to charge the account in PayPal - be aware. The day after the system marked the item as being on the way to their dispatch centre. FALSE. As the day after I received an email saying that the item "could be delayed or out of stock". I emailed customer care asking which of the two. I was told that it was no longer in stock and to cancel the order myself online. So it was not in stock in the first place (FIRST LIE), it was not on its way (SECOND LIE). I cancelled the order but so far they are keeping the money without issuing the refund. I bought elsewhere but still waiting for a refund. I have now opened a PayPal Claim. and emailed them but no reply within the 12 hrs. Let's see how long will it take to refund money taken or if there will be yet more LIES.
Trekinn is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews