Trekinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trekinn

Tell us how Trekinn made you happy
Trekinn 1 star review on 21st February 2020
More Photos & Videos
I ordered a GPS from them. They confirmed that the order would be received by Jun 22, 2 weeks after my order. According to tracking its still in Europe and there is no expectation as to when it will be delivered. I asked to cancel the order so I can go get it from someone else who could deliver it to me when I need the device. They say they do not allow cancellations. I will never do business with TrekINN or any other INN business from this point forward.
Item didn't arrive. No answer to emails either. Buy elsewhere
Got a good price on a pair of pants that was almost double the cost in a local shop. Took 2 weeks for delivery with tracking number and had no problems.
Extremely long delivery time, still I haven't got my order or refund. the worst service around the world. Avoid it!!!!! This company, in my opinion, doesn't deserve trust.
I ordered walking boots in March and it is now mid June and they have not arrived. Customer service are now unresponsive. They have breached the consumer rights act and have done regularly, from looking at reviews. They should be reported to Trading Standards.
Order 17083009 shipped 5/9/2020 to United States, now 6/6/2020, item has been listed as "on transport to destination" since 5/14/2020. Customer service non-responsive. $175 pair of boots. I had to buy them again from a local vendor (at $220) to get them in time for my trip. Worst shopping experience ever. Trash.
Ordered 2 shirts April 3rd. In stock. Today is Jun 2. Says it has been at shipper in Netherlands (not Spain) for 3 weeks. Not sure if shipper is legit? I get that Covid-19 is a problem but 2 months from order date and 3 weeks stick at shipper? If it looks fishy and smells fishy, it probably is fishy. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Same complaint as the other reviewers, Massively delayed deliveries, I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my items to even leave the country of origin. It took two weeks before they claimed to have started the order. would not have ordered if I had known it would take this long and am not sure I will even receive anything at all.
Poor and dishonest shipping info. They claimed 5-8 business days for shipping its been over three weeks and I can't even get tracking info. Now they are saying its about 15 business days just to get to the US and then sits in customs and then maybe I will get some tracking info. Check out other reviews, these guys are scum bags and crooks. Never ever buy anything from these guys
one month and still havent received my boots, terrible customer service. NO refund , NO delivery.
I live in New Zealand and have ordered a few items now from trekkin and even though I am on the other side of the planet everything has showed up in perfect condition. The delivery dates are a bit out but I cannot complain as the items I have purchased are so much more expensive here for the same items. Thank you very much trekkin I look forward to dealing with you again. I’m am an extremely happy customer
Going on 4th week and still havent received my boots, terrible customer service. no refund , no delivery.
They sent out the wrong item. Absolute nightmare to get it returned. All I want is them to send the correct item. But looks like I am waiting for a refund now? Who knows,just going around in circles on the phone and email...rude and unhelpful on the phone.
Returned wrong size boots with Trekkinn return label. Label address fraudulent and boots stuck in customs for last 6 months. Trekkinn said that they would fix issue or return my boots. Lie, after lie. I have filed fraud charges with the United States Department of Commerce. These people are CROOKS.
Returned item, no refund! No 30 day money back guarantee!

Bought an item (Polar M430 watch) and it did not function as advertised, immediately repacked the item in original packaging having worn it for less than 1 day. Requested a refund and was provided a return shipping label. Returned and heard nothing, chased then was told they had passed it to the manufacturer who is inspecting the item and they might not be able to refund me if it’s not faulty; additionally they would charge me to send it back to me! I have chased and have been told the same story that I have to wait! It has been over a month. Zero customer service, poor communication and no refund! Avoid! Do not buy from this seller.

Order 15733830
Never buy from them . Never received my order , no one answers calls and or emails. Lost 50$ . Screw you Trekkin
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO PURCHASE YOURE GEAR !!!! IT IS NOT WORTH THE $30 YOU WILL BE SAVING. I ordered a pair of poles to NY for a hiking trip. They arrived super late, just a day before I was going to leave and the local post office said that they "tried to deliver and left a notice" but I couldn't find the notice anywhere. I had to leave NY for my trip without the poles. When I came back I called USPS and asked them to re-schedule the delivery. It's been 1 month since I ordered this and 14 days without any update from USPS. I have called USPS a few times and waited on hold for at least 40 min each time and the last 2 times I called they said they couldn't locate the package, and that someone from a different department was going to contact me. Nobody has contacted me, I have emailed Trekkinn 15 times and the say "they can't open an investigation since there is no information stating that the package is lost message at the USPS website. Now I'm left without the poles, calling USPS is exhausting and worthless and TREKKING customer service literally won't help me or care at all about my situation. I will never use this website again and I RECOMMEND YOU DON'T EITHER !!! Save yourself a headache.
One year ago I bought a North face back on Trekkin. About 6 months after I started using it, one of the handles started to unstitch.
I sent an email to trekking let in them know about this problem and asking how should I proceed.
They told me to send in the backpack and that they would deal with the guarantee.
After almost 3 months of sending in the backpack and tens of mails without any response, they told me that the backpack will be refunded. At this point I decided to buy another backpack there and give them the benefit of the doubt. The back that I received was not really what I expected so I decided to return the backpack to them.
5 months after I send in the backpack I haven't still received the money from any of the items. Not even a response from trekkin explaining the problem.
Cannot understand the poor reviews.
Ordered 2 Berghaus items that were to be delivered in around 2-1-20, but got them on the 31 - 12 -19, all perfect with a great price.
(1) Trekinn order number 15637453, ref no. 379140,
(2) 15637313, ref no 6179467.
DHL way bill 23859341 and 8354482312.
To Ireland.
What's going on?
VERY BAD SERVICE. shipment strongly delayed and to date i have no info. the tracking number does not exist. AVOID THIS SITE!
Trekinn is rated 1.83 based on 24 reviews