Trekinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trekinn

Tell us how Trekinn made you happy
I purchased a pair of shoes which arrived quickly but were the wrong size. I processed the return according to instructions on the site. The website glitched and didn't open return window nor allow me to add tracking number. Trekkinn advised purchasing replacement shoes separately so as not to delay receiving them due to COVID.
$70 to return the shoes. I emailed Trekkinn the tracking number for follow up. Package arrived in customs within 3 weeks but Trekkinn did not follow up until I emailed. Days before any responses or generic responses telling me to just wait. Each time I have followed up I have been fobbed off.
Finally asked Australia Post to follow up. They found package had been in customs in Madrid for over 6 weeks and triggered a response from Trekkinn. Apparently Trekkinn sent documents to customs - why were they needed when I followed all instructions for returns provided to me?!
Still no reply/update. Months have past with more emails telling me to just wait. Finally asked Aus post to contact them again. Apparently my package was waiting in customs until 7th August when the import was terminated due to lack of follow up from trekkinn. Package was sent back to Australia by ship 22nd October. I have now have to wait for the return and will have a pair of shoes I can't use, paid $70 for them to travel the world and sit in Spain for 6 months and wasted the price of my shoes.
All because Trekkinn has provided incorrect return information and has shoddy service.
DO NOT RECOMMEND UNLESS YOU WANT TOP THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY!
Scam. No customer service, link to return label on their web site not working, nobody to contact.
They will never refund you for the returned items. Absolutely the worst customer experience I have ever endured. I will never shop here again and advise people never to shop here either. I returned some climbing shoes, even have confirmation it arrived at their warehouse and was signed for. Over 1 month has elapsed since it arrived and they refuse to refund me and only keep repeating that I will be refunded once it has been registered. Do not trust them, this is slapped all over the internet. I'm in the process of chasing through other avenues and will not rest.
Please don't be fooled by the options below, i never received the refund.
SSSSSSTTTTTTTOOOOOOOPPPPPPP

This is worst shopping experience in my life. Purchased 2 scarves at 17/07/2020 with extra $17.00 shippment cost. Didn't post my order until I sent email to ask for my delivery status update at 08/08/2020. Today is 21/08/2020, order status shows the package still at DEN HAAG (I'm at Melbourne). When I contacted them, no refund and cancellation allowed. They are totally trash retail. Never shopping with them again. They definitely charge you shippment by EXPRESS cost but actually post your parcel with CHEAPEST POST(sea transportation). This is 2020, no one will purchase a thing for 2months delivery. SHUT DOWN YOUR TRASH 18TH CENTURY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never buy this website, if you are planning to get your items within the 1 or 2 months, you can do an order.
TREKKINN stole €180 from me! Order placed 4 months ago - not delivered!! No tracking updates for last 3 months! They have refused to give me a refund, despite me sending them several messages. And now they stopped answering my emails!! These guys will take your money and run. Appalling, irresponsible and almost certainly illegal! Buyers beware of Trekkinn.com
Waited for more than 3 month, has spent huge amount of time writing to support - got nothing and order was closed. Have not received my money back, they've just silently closed it like nothing happened. The order itself was pretty expensive pair of climbing shoes.
I ordered a GPS from them. They confirmed that the order would be received by Jun 22, 2 weeks after my order. According to tracking its still in Europe and there is no expectation as to when it will be delivered. I asked to cancel the order so I can go get it from someone else who could deliver it to me when I need the device. They say they do not allow cancellations. I will never do business with TrekINN or any other INN business from this point forward.
Item didn't arrive. No answer to emails either. Buy elsewhere
Got a good price on a pair of pants that was almost double the cost in a local shop. Took 2 weeks for delivery with tracking number and had no problems.
Extremely long delivery time, still I haven't got my order or refund. the worst service around the world. Avoid it!!!!! This company, in my opinion, doesn't deserve trust.
I ordered walking boots in March and it is now mid June and they have not arrived. Customer service are now unresponsive. They have breached the consumer rights act and have done regularly, from looking at reviews. They should be reported to Trading Standards.
Order 17083009 shipped 5/9/2020 to United States, now 6/6/2020, item has been listed as "on transport to destination" since 5/14/2020. Customer service non-responsive. $175 pair of boots. I had to buy them again from a local vendor (at $220) to get them in time for my trip. Worst shopping experience ever. Trash.
Ordered 2 shirts April 3rd. In stock. Today is Jun 2. Says it has been at shipper in Netherlands (not Spain) for 3 weeks. Not sure if shipper is legit? I get that Covid-19 is a problem but 2 months from order date and 3 weeks stick at shipper? If it looks fishy and smells fishy, it probably is fishy. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Same complaint as the other reviewers, Massively delayed deliveries, I have been waiting for 4 weeks for my items to even leave the country of origin. It took two weeks before they claimed to have started the order. would not have ordered if I had known it would take this long and am not sure I will even receive anything at all.
Poor and dishonest shipping info. They claimed 5-8 business days for shipping its been over three weeks and I can't even get tracking info. Now they are saying its about 15 business days just to get to the US and then sits in customs and then maybe I will get some tracking info. Check out other reviews, these guys are scum bags and crooks. Never ever buy anything from these guys
one month and still havent received my boots, terrible customer service. NO refund , NO delivery.
I live in New Zealand and have ordered a few items now from trekkin and even though I am on the other side of the planet everything has showed up in perfect condition. The delivery dates are a bit out but I cannot complain as the items I have purchased are so much more expensive here for the same items. Thank you very much trekkin I look forward to dealing with you again. I’m am an extremely happy customer
Going on 4th week and still havent received my boots, terrible customer service. no refund , no delivery.
They sent out the wrong item. Absolute nightmare to get it returned. All I want is them to send the correct item. But looks like I am waiting for a refund now? Who knows,just going around in circles on the phone and email...rude and unhelpful on the phone.
Trekinn is rated 1.65 based on 31 reviews