Trekinn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trekinn

Tell us how Trekinn made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Cannot understand the poor reviews. Ordered 2 Berghaus items that were to be delivered in around 2-1-20, but got them on the 31 - 12 -19, all perfect with a great price. (1) Trekinn order number 15637453, ref no. 379140, (2) 15637313, ref no 6179467. DHL way bill 23859341 and 8354482312. To Ireland. What's going on?
Excelente variedade e qualidade de produtos, preços especiais e atendimento nota 10.....
Product took a while to arrive, I hadn't realised it was being shipped from Spain. It was well packaged and exactly as described (a Klean Kanteen insulated bottle with sports cap), we've had it for a few days now and it's been fabulous to keep our water cold in this hot weather! I've been bombarded with emails from other subsidaries of the company so had had to unsubscribe from their mailing list, but that was easy enough to do. Would definitely use Trekkinn.com again.
Returned wrong size boots with Trekkinn return label. Label address fraudulent and boots stuck in customs for last 6 months. Trekkinn said that they would fix issue or return my boots. Lie, after lie. I have filed fraud charges with the United States Department of Commerce. These people are CROOKS.
Returned item, no refund! No 30 day money back guarantee! Bought an item (Polar M430 watch) and it did not function as advertised, immediately repacked the item in original packaging having worn it for less than 1 day. Requested a refund and was provided a return shipping label. Returned and heard nothing, chased then was told they had passed it to the manufacturer who is inspecting the item and they might not be able to refund me if it’s not faulty; additionally they would charge me to send it back to me! I have chased and have been told the same story that I have to wait! It has been over a month. Zero customer service, poor communication and no refund! Avoid! Do not buy from this seller. Order 15733830
Never buy from them . Never received my order , no one answers calls and or emails. Lost 50$ . Screw you Trekkin
DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO PURCHASE YOURE GEAR !!!! IT IS NOT WORTH THE $30 YOU WILL BE SAVING. I ordered a pair of poles to NY for a hiking trip. They arrived super late, just a day before I was going to leave and the local post office said that they "tried to deliver and left a notice" but I couldn't find the notice anywhere. I had to leave NY for my trip without the poles. When I came back I called USPS and asked them to re-schedule the delivery. It's been 1 month since I ordered this and 14 days without any update from USPS. I have called USPS a few times and waited on hold for at least 40 min each time and the last 2 times I called they said they couldn't locate the package, and that someone from a different department was going to contact me. Nobody has contacted me, I have emailed Trekkinn 15 times and the say "they can't open an investigation since there is no information stating that the package is lost message at the USPS website. Now I'm left without the poles, calling USPS is exhausting and worthless and TREKKING customer service literally won't help me or care at all about my situation. I will never use this website again and I RECOMMEND YOU DON'T EITHER !!! Save yourself a headache.
One year ago I bought a North face back on Trekkin. About 6 months after I started using it, one of the handles started to unstitch. I sent an email to trekking let in them know about this problem and asking how should I proceed. They told me to send in the backpack and that they would deal with the guarantee. After almost 3 months of sending in the backpack and tens of mails without any response, they told me that the backpack will be refunded. At this point I decided to buy another backpack there and give them the benefit of the doubt. The back that I received was not really what I expected so I decided to return the backpack to them. 5 months after I send in the backpack I haven't still received the money from any of the items. Not even a response from trekkin explaining the problem.
VERY BAD SERVICE. shipment strongly delayed and to date i have no info. the tracking number does not exist. AVOID THIS SITE!
**AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE** Placed an online order for a North Face Jacket over 3 weeks ago and still not received it. I have queried the delivery date with Trekk Inn several times and had false promises of "the item has been dispatched and will be with you in a few days' also 'check with Royal Mail tracker' only to find no update for almost 3 weeks. I've checked with Royal Mail directly for them to advise I need to go back to Trekk Inn for Trekk Inn to finally advise that I need to wait for another 15 days. I've asked for my money to be returned only to receive a mundane automated message asking me to check Royal Mail tracker again. Following this I've checked reviews for Trekk Inn online only to find my story is not unique, in fact it appears to the the norm. Simply Google Trekk Inn reviews to see what I mean. My advice is to purchase your products from elsewhere, this lot cannot be trusted to provide what your hard earned cash deserves.
Unfortunately I can only join the chorus of bad experiences with this seller. I refer to order number 14622935. I ordered an item that was marked as "In stock" paying with PayPal. Here starts the weird experience. The payment is not processed as a one off sale but through a recurring authorisation to charge the account in PayPal - be aware. The day after the system marked the item as being on the way to their dispatch centre. FALSE. As the day after I received an email saying that the item "could be delayed or out of stock". I emailed customer care asking which of the two. I was told that it was no longer in stock and to cancel the order myself online. So it was not in stock in the first place (FIRST LIE), it was not on its way (SECOND LIE). I cancelled the order but so far they are keeping the money without issuing the refund. I bought elsewhere but still waiting for a refund. I have now opened a PayPal Claim. and emailed them but no reply within the 12 hrs. Let's see how long will it take to refund money taken or if there will be yet more LIES.
Trekinn is rated 2.00 based on 11 reviews