Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
I only received part of my order, when I enquired via telephone I was made to feel as if I was being dishonest. I received no correspondence for some 4 days and when I did I was simply given a refund, I didn't ask, at any point, for a refund, I wanted my order delivered completed. Having then stated my wishes via email, I have been ignored.
Hi you ordered 2 pairs in a very heavy shoe launch where unfortunately we could not supply we had to only supply one pair not 2 pairs as other customers would have had none at all. You certainly weren't ignored you emailed on a friday evening when the offices were closed until monday however you chose to give us a bad review without giving us a chance to answer your questions, sorry we could not be more helpful. regards
Paid for next day delivery took 4 days
Hi you ordered on a Friday this was shipped same day however next day is a Mon -Fri service & the Monday was a bank holiday which explains the 4 days. We do apologize for you not understanding this? regards
I ordered kolor adidas and just saw that you don't ship adidas internationally. I'm in the US and didn't recurve any tracking information of course. Do I get a refund? What is the next step in the process?
Quality product at a reasonable cost and prompt delivery as well.
Beautiful jacket. Great customer service. Speedy delivery. Would definitely buy again from this site.
Nice shoes. Conform to the description.
You did not send my shoes till I a told you two weeks after you had not shiped it.
Hi sorry about the delay in verifying your order however there was detrimental information on your Post code & your card was not registered at your billing address so we had to ask for ID to verify your order which i am sorry takes time. we are sorry about this regards
Excellent service - fast delivery, quoted 1 hour time slot .... brilliant. Tie itself was excellent quality and great value.
Very poor service, paid 190 pounds for a jacket and it did the even come and the other clothes I ordered took ages to arrive, shop somewhere else????
Hi you ordered 6 items 5 were sent 1 item was defective on inspection & not sent. The items were sent in 3 days which was in our terms & conditions & as you did not ask for next day service over the busy christmas time.
review? you never answer my email even never send tracking#.
i paid 2 weeks ago. still i haven't received my order.
Hi not sure here you emailed on the 141215 & we got back to you same day is your email not working
Great service when your buying ....but be aware if you want a refund or exchange after the time they state they WILL NOT help or even answer email so we are having to try and resell item on eBay !!!!!!!!! I will never buy from them again ....Rude company
Ordered next day delivery and my package didn't arrive for 5 days. I complained in my (pretty long) email and received a short response to tell me that they were over run with black Friday orders and I would receive it today. I then got a seemingly automated email to say it had only been dispatched that day! I wasn't even offered my money back for false next day delivery. Oh and when the shoes came they were fine but the box was totally battered and out of shape - my partner will probably think I got these pricey shoes off ebay or something. All in all disappointing.
The shoes I ordered look fantastic, they are exactly as advertised. The only problems I had experienced was the shipping was very slow (ordered internationally). And my shoes were not shipped double boxed. They were shipped with just a plastic envelope over them. And when I received my shoes the box was very damaged which left me a disappointed. All of that aside I'm happy with my order and I would definitely consider doing business with Triads again. I would also recommend this store to others because they have a great selection of shoes. I was able to find products that were either sold out or out of stock in my size in the U.S.
Excellent service. Speedy & no problems
Triads were great, processed my order quickly. They even put in a quick call to cross-check a detail with me which I was very impressed at. Great services, great price. I'd happily buy from Triads again.
Very good service, fantastic delivery tracking and speed.

Could not be better.
I bought 3 colours of the Adidas Superstar Supercolour trainers, and they are great. Only trouble is you end up wanting more colours!! They arrived really quickly, so a really good experience. Just watch out for the sizes, they are not overlarge, so pick a size up for extra comfort (and so you can colourclash with bright chunky socks.
Nice sweatshirt, good price and quick delivery. Thanks.
Fantastic service and I'll definatly be buying from you again! Had no issues and postal was fab, your website could be a bit slicker ( www.mrporter.com for example) but nothing seriously wrong. Thanks and have a nice day :)
A great service, I would use again no problem at all.
Triads is rated 4.70 based on 2,098 reviews