Triads Reviews

of reviewers recommend Triads
Read Triads Reviews

sales@triads.co.uk

Tell us how Triads made you happy
Quick and efficient service. Does what it says on the tin!
Lovely trainers verry quick delivery good quality and good price
Super service and a great value item. It's intended as a birthday gift so no feedback on size etc. I would certainly use Triads again.
I'm very impressed of how fast they ship the items ive purchased I was very pleased by that and I do like the variation of branding within the website
Was happy with the service but was a bit dubious as other people had orders the Adidas Hyndburns and had been told their payment had gone through and then received an email saying that their order had been cancelled. Glad I was one of the lucky ones to get a pair!
Great shoes, good price and very fast delivery. Hope to shop again soon. Cheers.
Great value and excellent fast delivery!!
What can I say really except I ordered my Y3 Boost one day and they arrived the next, belting service from Triads yet again and if you've never experienced the Boost sole all I can say you've never lived...get on them
Exelent service cant fault them
Web site easy to use
This shirt is just fantastatic, very warm and stylish, lots of cool detail and the service was excellent. Not much else I can say really
NICE ADIDAS ORIGINALS ESSENNTIALS SPORTS TEE GOLD/BLACK... THANKS TRIADS!!!
Service would have been very good if I wasn't sent the wrong colourway of the shoes I ordered. So I sent them back and haven't revived a refund of £50. Criminal really.
I paid £230 for a watch that was advertised as a women's watch! I had never heard of this website before but it looked genuine and was also then only site that stocked the women's version of this watch (every other site lists the watch as a mans) I had seen the watch in person before so knew the men's was too big so was thrilled to discover this site had a women's version! Sadly when it arrived it had a scratch on the face and it had no protective stockers on the watch! The leather strapped looked worn and this was also exactly the same as the mans watch! I called up the vivienne Westwood store and this watch was never made for ladies so triads were false advertising as well as sending me damaged goods!
When I contacted the company a guy emailed me back with dreadful customer service skills, his email back was so vague and unprofessional (replied to me in slang and no grammar was used )
I finally got to the bottom of it and they admitted that the one they had sent me was there last one it stock and it was the watch they had been using on display in their shop for other customers to try on! HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT?? I have now returned the watch and it's been received as I have tracked it and can see the signature online but still no refund or any replys to my emails so god knows what's happening! I highly recommend people NOT to use this site ever! It's a rip off with terrible customer service ! I was only spoken to with a bit of respect once I had complained but I still feel the correspondence has been lazy and they don't really care!

AVOID AVOID AVOID
Worst customer experience I have ever had in my life. Notified them of a faulty product in February and it is now September and the issue is no closer to being resolved. E-mails go un-replied to, the go back on what they have said previously and are very abrupt. It is appalling.

Avoid this retailer. You can read many negative reviews from other customers on Trustpilot. Seems like they have a reputation.
Ordered on the 17th July it's now the 28th and my order just says payment recieved. Also I've recieved an email from supposedly sales@triads saying thanks for your order but we need a driver licence or utility bill???? At the moment I'm not impressed.
1 week and a half, and still don't get my tracknumber
Triads customer service is truely disgraceful I was not informed about my order being cancelled until finding out myself although I know they won't show this as it is bad for the company, sort it out!
I would be very careful about buying anything from this company.
They are currently being investigated by Trading Standards due to their returns terms and conditions which appear to be in breach of contract and the Distance selling regulations.
Perhaps if they paid half as much attention to their actual customer services as they seem to do to their online review profiles then dealing with them might not be such a giant nightmare.
It took them 4 months of repeated emails and phone calls for them to actually issue me with an in-store credit for a returned item that was 'lost' in the post.
I had to resend proof of postage to their 'customer services' 3 times, no email sent by them is ever signed so it is impossible to know who you are dealing with and their replies range from total indifference to defiant smugness.
Guess thats what you get when you buy something from a company that has chosen to name itself after a transnational organised crime syndicate.
Hi Emmet

We are really sorry that royal mail lost your parcel and have reimbursed you as in our terms. Fortunately this does not happen very often. If there is anything else we may be able to help you with can you please call 01642 254124 or email returnedgoods@triads.co.uk.
Bought few Stussy shirts and pullover, even though the chart is as guideline, the sizes showing on its size chart which is absolutely useless, a way too large than the actual size, otherwise I won't bought them at the first place! I spent long time to surf for few clothings and paid the shipping (£20) to Hong Kong, and now need to pay the postage (another £22) to send them all the way back to UK for the refunds straight after i have received the shipment! Wasted my time and miney, very very disappointed and will not buy again from Triads!
Triads is rated 4.70 based on 2,098 reviews