Plexaderm Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,696 reviews
Read Plexaderm Reviews

About Plexaderm:

Plexaderm reviews from customers with under eye bags and wrinkles, that do not want painful surgery or injections. Plexaderm® Rapid Reduction Serum will give you visible results in minutes. Once you apply the Plexaderm serum, the mix of skin-tightening silicates absorb quickly onto the skin to help visibly smooth stubborn wrinkles and reduce under eye puffiness. It also contains a powerful anti-aging peptide to promote younger-looking skin with every application!

(800) 673-2201

Ileana F
William E
Denise S
Denise S
I use it every day and love the results.
Hi Evelyn, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
The only way I go to work on get on a Zoom or Teams call is with plexaderm!!!
Hi Mike, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Very good
Hello Marina, thank you for taking the time to leave a review we agree Plexaderm is very good!
It works............................................................................................................................................................
Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We agree Plexaderm most definitely works!
I really enjoy Plexaderm, it lets the bags below my eyes disappear. When my supply gets shorter I will order again. I have it passed on to other people and some have ordered some and are very pleased with it. Please keep in business.
Hi Sabine, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Most users are probably seniors with arthritis. I hate the little tabs with the peel off cover. Very hard to open. Also I never use the entire amount and once opened it dries out quickly and is wasted. I haven’t tried the twist off caps yet. I liked the original dispenser best. The product works very well for me.
Hello Carolyn, We appreciate the honest feedback. We are excited for you to try our newest applicators.
Please reach out, I did not receive my product yet. Not sure how to reach you. I love the product, so I am very excited to receive it.
Hi Karen we will be happy to reach out to you and help. If we cannot reach you please feel free to call our customer care team at 1 800 681 0366
I have used plexaderm for about 2 years and it has never disappointed me. From the first application I knew this will work. The rest of the products out there are just phoney. I have always bought 3 bottles at a time. My only complaint is the cost. But to look good this is what I use.
Hi Wayne, Please feel free to keep an eye on our website for any future specials. We are happy to know you are enjoying Plexaderm.
Plexaderm has delivered the results I needed. I use it sparingly under my eyes every day. I won’ t be without it! It’s a great product !!!
Hi Linda, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I am so amazed with Plexadetm. Initially I was one of those people who did not believe in the product until I actually tried it for myself. I was so stunned as to how well it worked. Truly amazing and I will continue to use it daily. Thank you
Hi Joe, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Plexaderm does what it advertises. Very happy with it
Hi Lynne, we are ecstatic to know that you are happy with Plexaderm thank you for sharing!
SO NICE IT IS, TO SEE THE UNDEREYE-BAGS DIMINISHED BY ABOUT 80!! THIS IS A FINE PRODUCT ANN
Hi Ann, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
I love Plexaderm! I have found that tapping the product under my eyes results in a much smoother look than rubbing it on. Couldn't live without it!!
Hi Carol, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Works so well and so fast that I continue to order more when close to running g out. Best product for my under eye puffiness!
Hi Mary Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Plexaderm really works and have been ordering for many years but my last shipment the pump does not work on 5 out of 6.
Hello Susana, We will be having a team member reach out to assist you with the pump. Thank you for letting us know.
Great product but expensive!
Hi Norman, Feel free to keep an eye on our website for any future specials.
very pleased with plexaderm.
Hello Maria, We are happy to know you are happy with Plexaderm! Thank you so much for sharing.
I really like the results but I can't put it on every day because it burns my skin.
Hi Jo ellen, If you would like you can use a water based moisturizer before applying Plexaderm.
Love the product. Been using it for a couple of years now. Really works well. My only complaint is we just don't get enough, It's not cheap and I'm going to continue to buy it , I just wish we would get a little more for our money. It's a very small amount for the price.
Hello David, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the honest feedback you have provided.
Love it. Use it everyday.
Hi Marilyn, Thank you for posting such kind words about Plexaderm. We are so pleased to know how much you love our Plexaderm. We would love to share your great experience with others. Do we have your permission to use your testimonial in our future marketing campaigns? We would also appreciate any before and after images of your results. If you choose to send over your results please make sure your images are clear, well lit, unedited and show visible results. If you do not wish to share before and after images, do we have your permission to use an image of you alongside your testimonial? If so, please send us your favorite photo of yourself to reviews@sheerscience.com.    If you grant us permission to the above you can reply here with,"I give the company permission to use my testimonial and/or photos for future marketing programs" Thank you for being a valued customer. Have a great day!
Plexaderm is rated 4.5 based on 1,696 reviews