True Religion Reviews

Tell us how True Religion made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"I wish I could give this company zero stars. I also placed an order back in December and was immediately charged for the full order. I did not receive one item and was sent the same Sorry email saying the item was out of stock and I would be refunded within 3 to 5 days everyone else has commented about. That was a month ago!! Forget about calling their customer service line unless you have 2-300 minutes to wait on hold!! I opened a case with Paypal last week. They have yet to even respond to that but continue to send me the Sorry here's 25% off emails. WTF, I don't want 25% off. I would like my money back you stole from me for merchandise you clearly didn't have in stock but continued to advertise for sale on your website. I actually liked this brand and was a loyal customer. Never again. Back to levi's and Polo for me and my family."
Are you True Religion? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible customer service all my order has been cancel then Everytime you go on the website all the sizes are their again they just lost a long time customer Period never again they need to close then secondly never got refunded at all What’s the point of sending 25% off coupon if you can’t use it doesn’t make any sense."
"I order 3 different orders all well over 300 bucks and never recieved any of the products. True religion did deduct the money immediately! I'm still waiting ok n a refund after the fact I got a cancellation email. LOL they also told me have a ridiculous long wait their website only updates once a week lol. Never heard over such. You would think since they charge $140 per jean or more they would have better I.T. TECH!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM SUCH A FLY BY NIGHT WANNABE AMERICAN COMPANY! THEY ARE IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS THE SELL OUT NIKE."
"I purchase 5 items 2 of the items I receive 3 I have not. I purchase items on 12/21/18. I receive email on 12/29/18 stating my order was cancelled due to sold out inventory and it will be 3-5 days for my refund. It is clearly pass 5 days and I still have not yet been refunded. Also two of the items I ordered they are still advertising on website in the sizes that I ordered. Items not receive is Mens Hoodie,Mens Slides, and Mens Monogram back pack. I have tried calling also via chat you cannot get through to anyone. I would advised not to order terrible service they are robbing people."
"Ordered 3 pair of jeans. I had to return them and get my money back. I returned the pants and was just trying to ask as to the length of time to get my money back. They do not have a working call center and ask for customers to "chat" on their website with customer rep. I went there and asked to "chat". It took 2hrs for someone to finally "chat" with me. Just to learn that it will take 7-14 days to get my money back. What a nightmare. Are they scared to talk to people on the phone? Do they only have a coupe people to take care of the "chatting"?"
"TR customer service is beyond frustrating. I ordered 2 pairs of jeans only to get one much later. The frustration while it should have started there started when they delivered the second pair with 21 year or older signature requirement. After calling and calling I ended up picking the jeans up at the UPS shipment location 30 mins from my house. This made me so angry that I retuned both pair.... received an email today stating I was getting a credit for one of the pairs, what happened to the other pair?!?! Can’t get anyone on the phone, chat does not work, and emailing is not even worse! I’m not reaching out to the better business bureau this is NOT how a company should operate. Disgusting!!!! I will tell anyone and everyone this. So sad!"
"I cannot believe TR is not value their customers... their clothing line is not cheap .. shipments came in different packages, and it leaves the warehouse like 3,4 days later ... this is my second time experience this horrible customer service from TR that make me write a review on this website (I did 2 surveys on TR website which was very poor). waiting time is at least 300 min, Live chat is not connected... this will be my last order online for TR … sorry you've lost a customer my business."
"I placed order online on 12/11, received 3 different shipments during 3 week periods w/o any communication. Attempted to call but was told to wait for more than 500 minutes, tried to chat, no connection. Left a call to request return label, call was returned a day later, returned label was finally received after 3 business days. I finally shipped the return to them, they received the shipment on 12/26 and still haven't received any respond or credit. Worst shopping experience EVER. DO NOT do business with True Religion."
"I have ordered from TR several times in the past, with no problems. This last order that I placed over three weeks ago has not been received. They charged my credit card, and I even received an email that my item was shipped with a tracking number. Checked the tracking number and no information. Sent email received a generic response. Called was placed on hold so long my battery died. Attempted to Chat no one responded. Called to today the wait time is over 400+ what is that?? Very disappointed and will be contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge. My poor son will have to get his items elsewhere."
"Placed order on December 19 ,after 3 weeks no shipment ,no refund,no replies on my emails,I have to ask PayPal for help to get refund"
"Worst experience ever. Failed to send several of the items I ordered. Waited on hold for 3 hours just for someone to tell me they were still looking for the items in there where house. A month later I had to open up a Paypal dispute to get my money back. Then they didn't even refund the correct amount."
"Ordered two pairs of pants from True Religion online. 2 weeks went by and nothing. Then right before Christmas they cancelled my order. I have not received a refund and when I call the wait time is unbelievable and no one ever answers the live chats. Waited 30 minutes for someone to answer it. Sent numerous emails only to get an automated message. Worst company ever ordered from. So disappointed."
"The ladies at the Columbia Mall location in Maryland are so rude! They curse and say anything infront of the customer. Those ladies need to be replace immediately! Horrible experience! No star is deserve. I will not return to this location"
"Ordered something on December 16th. Paid for expedited shipping. December 24th got an email saying it was cancelled. They do not respond to emails and can't get my refund. Very bad company to deal with. Never again."
"great service and quality clothing"
"Worst company to order from. Never again!!!! I put in my order on December 21st and on Dec 29, 2018 I just got a email that said my order was cancelled! I've called several times just for the recording to say my wait time is 240 minutes and I left my number for them to call back and no one ever call back. I even set up a live chat for no one to respond and after an hour it say my chat has expired. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. I'M STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND even when I log in to my account it don't say anything about my order being canceled. SMH"
"Order 2 pairs of pants on dec 18 one got cancelled paid for two day shipping got the pants dec 29 what a joke I call TR and was to 8 to 10 day for my shipping fees to be returned I’m calling the bank to Dispute the transaction and also blocking TR Run while u can go in the store if u really want these over rated jeans"
"Worst company to order from. Never again!!!! I put in my order on December 21st waited a whole week and I just got a email that said my order was cancelled! Dont order from them."
"Ordered two items during the Christmas holiday this year. One shipped, one is still pending. The item I received today is NOT what I ordered, different style number and everything. 400+ min wait time for telephone customer service, chat is not available either. This is unacceptable. I am definitely contacting PayPal about this."
"The most horrible experience ever. Waited for over 90 minutes for someone to answer. Terrible."
True Religion is rated 1.34 based on 67 reviews