Trust Panda Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trust Panda
Read Trust Panda  Reviews
I ordered Yubiko yubikeys, the order was processed quickly and express-posted, in a secure parcel, arriving in just 2 business days. Andrew from Trust Panda even noticed that I had the parcel redirected to a parcel pickup, he then sent me an email noting this and then monitored the parcel in transit to the new address. Great service!
I only ordered one YubiKey, but the quality of the packaging (and the free pen :) was very professional, and it arrived the day after I placed the order. I anticipate I’ll be buying more YubiKeys in future, and when I do, I will absolutely be using Trust Panda to do so.
All good. Fast delivery and well packaged
Great customer service, fast delivery, great packaging and even got a free pen!
IT'S IS GREAT IN KEEPING YOU SAFE ON THE WEB.
Package arrived quickly, and was in a neat bag. Also got a cool pen :p
Delivery was at lightspeed! What really stood out was the packaging and documentation; very professional and beautifully done. I would highly recommend Trust Panda!
This is a review of my experience with Trust Panda. The website experience was friction-free. The price was very competitive. Shipping was expedited very promptly and my package was delivered within two working days. I will shop at Trust Panda again!
Reasonable pricing, fast delivery. Would recommend.
Very good service
had postage issues, andrew sorted me out, Thanks
While the USB drive is good, works perfectly, BUT the only option for delivery was Australia Post. The drive cost over $300, they stuffed it in my letterbox, I could barely get it out, they didn't knock at the door and get me to sign. Anybody could have stolen it. TRUSTPANDA should have an option for secure delivery, and at the moment with coronavirus, Australia Post is definitely not secure.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on your disappointing experience with Australia Post’s delivery for your order. We understand your frustration and take great care to ensure that customers receive their order quickly, and in good condition = even going to the length of packing in custom bubble mailers to ensure they arrive safe and secure.

Whilst we have no direct capability to influence every Australia Post delivery driver we will provide your feedback on this particular delivery to Australia Post so they can address it with the driver concerned.

It is also worth noting that we offer TNT as an alternate delivery option if you prefer not to use Australia Post for your order.

Signature on delivery is currently not available from any of the courier and parcel companies we work with due to changes in work practice associated with COVID19.
Thanks quick delivery.
Trustpanda were excellent to deal with. Very friendly on the phone and in emails. Will continue to recommend them to others.
very efficient service / delivery
hi raymond borg , i want to know if the yubikey works with norton antivirus 360,and the password manager far as the service good as it can get

yours faithfully raymond borg
Quick postage, excellent service.
I will purchase from Trust Panda again
Super quick service (ordered at 2:35pm received in PO Box at 7:30am next day!! Sydney metro).

Easy to shop and buy on website.
Right from the beginning Trust Panda was great! I received a message to say my order was on its way and within 24hrs I had my package! The packaging was great, really sleek with the black protective envelope and I really loved that the yubikey was inside anouther very nice small black envelope inside sealed with the Trust Panda logo. The free pen was a nice touch and its a very nice and stylish pen at that. All in all the very quick delivery and unique, stylish packaging was 10/10. I look forward to ordering again! Thanks for putting the effort, most other companies would have just stuck the item in a plain envelope, the effort shows that you appreciate your customer
The trust panda experience was amazing. I placed my order and soon afterwards I was greeted with clear, concise notifications as to the status of the order and how it could be tracked. Even more impressive was the customer service follow-up that it had arrived on time by the Chief Panda Keeper himself.
Trust Panda is rated 4.91 based on 74 reviews