Trust Panda Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trust Panda
Read Trust Panda  Reviews
This is the second time that i have used Trust Panda because i have needed something rather urgent and honestly i am glad that I use Trust Panda, I got my Keys the next business day and it is a lifesaver when you are stuck and needed something yesterday. Honestly probably the fastest and easiest service.
There was a mixup with our initial order and we received the wrong device. Within half an hour of contacting support we already had a replacement on the way and complimentary refund processed.

You can learn a lot about a company from how they handle their mistakes, and Trust Panda were incredible. They owned it, fixed it right away, and communicated with us really well. Even though our first order wasn't quite right, we have already placed more orders and will continue to use them in the future. Highly recommended!
Once again, fabulous, fast, and professional service from Trust Panda. Great products. Highly recommend!
Immediate shipment, fast delivery, secure and professional packaging and friendly communication. Highly recommended.
I have recently purchased my second YubiKey from Trust Panda. My first a YubiKey 5 (NFC) and the second, a YubiKey 5C (NFC). Both work exactly as advertised and expected. My question regarding the use of a second key on devices was answered quickly and now I have both working as I was hoping. Thank you very much! A reliable and helpful company, and I highly recommend them for peace-of-mind.
Dear Andrew or Chief Panda Keeper,

I love my Lin Lin she has become a valued member of the family.
A friend told me about Yubikey and the benefits of using one, the USB C with NFC works really well, even with the phone case on there is no issue.
The service from TrustPanda is brilliant, I ordered and it was delivered the next day, well packaged and with a gift.
Excellent service, and extremely fast delivery.
Great buying experience. Quick click and collection process.
Repeat purchaser. Highly recommend. Very well packaged, fast and friendly service.
Trust Panda floored me with their service and professionalism. When I received my purchase of a yubico, yubikey 5C I was immediately impressed with the custom branded "Trust Panda" express post package, along with the way the yubikey was wrapped in an additional bubble wrap. Allso the additional small attention to detail such as the yubikey being placed inside of an additional black square envelope, made it feel personalised, as well as the free pen included with the invoice. I purchased the yubikey outside of their dispatch cutoff time for the day light saving time in NSW, yet they ensured that the yubikey was dispatched on the same day, which was a pleasant surprise. Overall it is these little things that sets Trust Panda ahead of the game with the competition, when it comes to doing business. I rate Trust Panda 5 out of 5. I definitely highly recommend them.
Thank you so much for your feedback Mr! We really do pack all orders with care, and if possible will always rush to get them out the door even if after cut off time. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Without fail one of the most responsive merchants. Orders are handled super quick and shipped via express post. Have bought before, will buy again!
Works exactly as described and fast postage too!
Easy to order, fast dispatch and delivery, excellent packaging and presentation.
Pretty impressed with the ease of communication re my order and postage! I gotta say I'm impressed seeing that they didn't need to go to the lengths they did as a first time customer.

Not the cheapest for what I bought (Yubikeys) but more than makes up for it with the service and follow up.
I was impressed with Alan's service. Super friendly and informative. Loved the panda marketing and the on-hold message. Great first impression of Trust Panda!
Great product and prices, super fat shipping, with a sneaky gift as well! I trust Trust Panda
Amazingly quick delivery and very professional staff, I was extremely happy with everything.
Its a USB key, not much to say about that. I can say that it was a smooth effortless transaction, and I got what I paid for, fast. Packaged well. Thanks.
A brand you can trust! ;)
Trust Panda is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews