UKSoccershop Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read UKSoccershop Reviews

42 Mote Hill

Tell us how UKSoccershop made you happy
STEER CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still no refund after 1 month of tons of emails sent.

How many thousands emails do I need to waist my time on to write to you until you are going to refund me for this cancelled order????????????
I am now letting you know that I will get in touch with the ombudsman and I will take legal action against you as per The Consumer Rights Act 1 Oct 2015.
I do not understand why I have to keep on writing to you when the refund should have happened straight away.
Ordered an albanian tracksuit for my self and my son, i paid for extra next day delivery now 3 weeks not received it yet neither heard from them in regards to my order.
My wife ordered a @boro shirt for my 40th from @uksoccershop turns up a week after my birthday and cost twice as much as it would from the official club shop! #RipOffBritain
Ordered shirt on December 18th. Shirt left their warehouse on December 21st or 22nd. It was only shipped to me January 13th. The shirt is such poor quality. The stitching around the sleeves look as if they will give with the first wear. I ordered an Adult XL and it is smaller than an Adult Medium shirt from the Gap.
Wished I had read all the reviews before I purchased. 4 weeks later and no items received. SHOCKING REVIEWS...
The item that I received was completely different than what I ordered. When I contacted the company they said that the wrong photo was on the product listing. I asked for a refund, and they said I had to pay return shipping from US to UK and that they'd reimburse me. I asked for an RMA, and they said they don't do it that way. I paid $27 shipping to return the item, and provided a receipt and my PayPal address as requested for reimbursement. Two months later, I received only a partial refund on the item and after three email exchanges promising reimbursement for shipping they've stopped answering my emails. I'm out $41 and have turned the matter over to my credit card company.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Spent £50 on a shirt, they printed the name and number correct but the shirt is a completely different shirt than the one I ordered and also very low quality. The only similarity is its a blue shirt but the design is completely different.

Also took over a month to arrive despite being told it would take 2 weeks. After complaining via email the shirt magically shipped within minutes.
If there was a -10 stars option I would have had no hesitation. Poor customer service, no reply at all. Refunds did not reach my account after almost two weeks(still waiting). No one to talk to on a live chat or phone. Items are added into my chart and tons of payment reminder emails are sent in regards to this. VEEEERYYYYY DISSAPOINTED.
GIVE ME MY MONEY, £126, BACK!!!!!!!
Farce of a company..avoid at all costs. Ordered kit 9 days before Christmas as delivery was advertised as 5-7 days, hadnt arrived by Christmas eve and company advised me that their website didnt say that, it would be 2 weeks delivery timescales (why would I order a Christmas present if it was 2 weeks). Was also advised that the kit was arriving from their international suppliers and was in the country..by the 23rd it hadnt arrived so I requested a refund that day. Received confirmation that It would be in my account in 3-5 days. Jan 10th and I have neither my goods or my money back.
We received our shirt and it's a fake one. we paied 160$ CAD for an immitation.
The worst company I have ordered from. Ordered my son a Ronaldo shirt for Christmas. After being worn twice and washed once the letters were peeling off the back. When contacted them about it they said they can fix it (re-glue) or I can fix it. Totally unacceptable! Even tried to say it was my fault for hot wading or putting in the drier or under iron. I did none of those things! Such a shame I didn’t find these reviews before I spent $150 on a crappy knock off shirt. Avoid at all costs!
Shocking service and customer relations. Still waiting on purchase from boxing day even after paying 3-5 working day postage.
Avoid avoid avoid
Do not use this website, even their "director" Simon is a rude and impolite person.
Horrible customer service, horrible product, horrible delivery time.
I ordered my sons soccer jersey november 18th and It didnt arrive in time for Christmas just like all other complaints i see below. I wish I saw the complaints first before ordering. The jersey arrived 5 days after Christmas and it had a tear and stitching all messed up on the neck line. My son was devasted. I have emailed back and forth with Sian and it doesnt seem to be going well. Even to offer to resend a new jersey, or accept a return for a new one or a refund. I have taken this to my bank for a claim along with emails to get my money back. Such an embarrassing company. Ive ordered better quality jerseys off Amazon thinking if i ordered and spent a little more money on an actual soccer company , my son was going to get a really nice jersey that will last - GUESS NOT!!!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!
Ordered my football shirt on 29th November. They charged my account immediately. 6 weeks later, not a single update. I have written to them, and not received a reply. I even paid for the express delivery (quotes 1-2 days delivery) to make sure the shirt would arrive in good time for Christmas. Sadly my son did not receive this present.
Have they gone bust? Emails keep bouncing back and no shirts or anyone picking up the phone....?
Any guidance anyone ?
I placed an order with uksoccershop on 27/11/20 and paid £74.48 for two items which were meant for Xmas gifts. I returned from a week away at the end of December to find a note to say the items had been left in my wheelie bin - and he bins had been emptied whilst I was away. I contacted uksoccershop to advise I had not received the items due to incompetence of their delivery and requested a refund. They have responded to ask me why The bins were emptied and if I have spoke to the postman!! I was in holiday! They seem to think it is acceptable to place postal items in a wheelie bin! Shocking customer service. I want my money back. They have stolen my money and I want it back!!!! DO NOT USE this company. They fail to answer the phone and are slow to respond to email and when they do respond are extremely unhelpful. They don’t even sign their emails from an individual- they hide behind ‘uksoccershop’ as a signature. Shocking customer service. AVOID this company. I am still waiting for my money to be returned.
4 months - no top - no refund - and now no communication - they appear to be seem little more than liars, thieves and scammers from my experience
just read the reviews and all makes sense now. cant contact to trace my delivery .
This company is an utter disgrace
This company is an utter disgrace. I ordered a personalised top for my nephews birthday and paid express delivery, it took nearly two weeks to arrive (which was then after his birthday). When it did arrived we noticed there was a pluck on the back of the shirt. Not wanting to give a faulty birthday present I got in touch to request a refund. They disputed that there was even a fault with the top, after I sent them pictures and then sent the top back to them at my own expense. It’s now over two weeks since they received the top and I’m still having to email them back and forth. They originally offered me a 10% refund of a £76 order, ridiculous! I thought we had settled on a refund amount and had sent over PayPal details for it however today I have received a random rude message from them disputing the refund amount again. On top of all this, the only communication I get is one email each day between 3-4pm. I reply immediately but them am left waiting. They now have my money and my top. Avoid this company at all costs, they are really sketchy and have the WORST customer service I’ve ever encountered!
How is this company allowed to get away with what they do? I tried to report them to the relevant authority in the UK but had not luck. This company is a scam. I ordered a shirt - it cost 55 Euro. It is falling apart. No returns form, no answer from their phone number, no answer to their email. Child in tears.
UKSoccershop is rated 1.41 based on 271 reviews