Ulpan Or International Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International

About Ulpan Or International: Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy

"Such a great program! My teachers were amazing and I’ve learned so much!"
"Excellent experience (great teachers, resources, and customer service). I would recommend doing more than once a week as it is not sufficient for a strong learning experience."
"When I first read the slogan of Ulpan Or - learning Hebrew by the speed of light - I thought, that it comes out of the Israeli's tendency to exaggerate. During my first course at Ulpan Or in Jerusalem in summer 2017 I learnt, that they are keeping the promise of their slogan! Ulpan Or is more like a family than like a language school and the staff lets you take part in their personal live and help you to "dive" into not only the Hebrew Language, but also the Hebrew culture and life, what helps enormeously to progress in speaking and understanding this beautiful language! Also the possibility to continue the studies with the GDL programm is great!"
"Great staff. I was a student in their iHLD program which is mostly self-studey using their fantastic e-books and monitored reviews by the uplan-or staff and monthly skype conference. A little pricy for me so I stopped but I plan to continue t purchase the e-books for self-study and hopefully grow my hebrew through that."
"I was quite pleased with my teachers at the Ulpan Or The past four weeks have flown by and I learned a lot and had fun as well. The program system is very good - there are a few glitches in the on line system ie: sound with some videos / audios could not be adjusted but all in all, I am pleased to have chosen Ulpan Or as my source for learning conversational Hebrew One other point... You can use more space as "students work room" :-) Todah Rabah"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? No.
"I wish to remain anonymous"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Perfect way to start learning hebrew at Ulpan Or in Tel Aviv. In just two weeks I have learned so many words, to read hebrew and to make a conversation. The method is unique and made me learn through daily conversations with my teacher and studying via e books. The teachers and staff are helpful and take care of you in the best way. They want you to not only learn the languague but to enjoy Israel aswell."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? I already have.
"I think your materials are excellent. Some of the workbooks would not print properly and I found that frustrating, similarly in some books the button to play a video or sound is too close to the corner of the page and hence, the page kept turning and no video/ sound. Your technicians made suggestions but most of the time they did not work. Sometimes Sarahi worked better than Google Chrome. Very annoying when all I want to do is study not try to get stuff to work. I don't want to stop but cannot afford the lessons any longer."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? I have done so.
"This is a very good service. The instructors are talented and in general easy to work with for which I give them credit since I am hardly a star pupil. The ebooks are also quite good. I have had some issues related to scheduling that have led to occasional confusion. I would rate the service as a 4.5"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Excellent program. It has brought me from zero to being able to converse with my Israeli friends."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"My experience at Ulpan Or has been exceptional. Customer service has been top notch every step of the way. The course material is rich and practical and delivered in a palpable way that helps build confidence and fluency. However, what really makes Ulpan Or shine is the team of instructors. Na'ama and Dana have been engaging and incredibly supportive while nicely pushing my learning along. Great experience all around."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"The Ulpan exceeded my expectations. I found the teachers engaging and positive and very helpful at all times. The program itself forced me to think in Hebrew and learn the grammar in an accessible way."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"The Ulpan Or, its creators and its teacher are world-class. The courseware, whether it is online or face to face at the Ulpan, is challenging and fun. It's taught by smart, credentialed, caring and encouraging teachers. I would highly recommend the Ulpan to anyone interested in accelerated learning of Hebrew by taking classes at the Ulpan. If travel is a hardship, take the GDL classes. They also work well! I've done both."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
Would you like to refer any acquaintances/institutions to us? I think many students at Brandeis University would be very interested in these courses.
"Ulpan Or was a truly amazing experience. The office is bright, lively, fun, and most importantly it was extremely conducive to learning the language. I have tried to learn Hebrew prior and it just wasn't sticking, but this way truly works!"
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Exceptionally capable and effective instructors. I am very satisfied with my entire Ulpan or experience."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"Ulpan Or has created a warm, emotionally safe and caring environment to pursue your Hebrew journey. The integration of video, audio, and an exceptional staff facilitate learners of different styles. Oliver Wendell Homes once said “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow.” To understand Israeli’s you need to understand Hebrew. Ulpan Or creates a path to understanding."
"This is a wonderful program. I went from knowing nothing to being able to hold a simple conversation in just two weeks! Gal was a fantastic teacher and I really enjoyed working with her. I'm going to look into your Skype lessons so I can continue my studies when I'm back in America. I really hope to be back next time I'm in Israel! I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn Hebrew."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"UlpanOr provides great e-books and tutors that help teach you how to study Hebrew on your own."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"I thought this was a great experience! I am more comfortable with speaking the Hebrew I already know as well as adding on new vocabulary and asking for help when I need it."
Would you like to continue with your Hebrew journey? yes
"This was my second session at Ulpan Or, and I continue to be very impressed with its teaching techniques and teachers."
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.84 based on 356 reviews