Ulpan Or International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ulpan Or International
Read Ulpan Or International Reviews

About Ulpan Or International:

Ulpan-Or is an innovative center for Hebrew learning, connecting you to Israeli culture with campuses located in Jerusalem , Tel Aviv and anywhere in the world via our online programs and self-study kits.

After 20 years of research, Ulpan-Or founders Orly and Yoel Ganor have developed a revolutionary methodology for learning Hebrew online or in-person called Rapid Language Acquisition (RLA). RLA allows students to learn Hebrew rapidly, while making the ancient language of Hebrew come alive today in a fun and welcoming environment.

+97225611132

Emek Refaim 43

Tell us how Ulpan Or International made you happy
I enjoyed the four weeks I spent working with Tamar. Fun, informative, professional. I look forward to studying with Ulpan Or on my upcoming trip to Israel and in future online courses.
I really felt the language returning as I felt at ease with the teacher. She was very friendly, unfailingly patient and nudged me into stretching my capacities
Thank you Ulpanor for your interesting and enjoyable method of learning Ivrit. Teachers and Staff were professional, charming and helpful.
I received a good base on which to build my knowledge of the language. Learning by Skype is much easier than I thought and now living in Israel I can put it all into practice.
Ulpan Or was very helpful in improving my Hebrew grammar, vocabulary and self-confidence in talking to Israelis. I can now converse easily in Hebrew and even understand Hebrew lectures.
Really helpful tutors and easy to understand online textbook. Lessons set at your own pace to maximize learning of Hebrew. Highly recommend!
Such a great program! My teachers were amazing and I’ve learned so much!
Excellent experience (great teachers, resources, and customer service). I would recommend doing more than once a week as it is not sufficient for a strong learning experience.
When I first read the slogan of Ulpan Or - learning Hebrew by the speed of light - I thought, that it comes out of the Israeli's tendency to exaggerate. During my first course at Ulpan Or in Jerusalem in summer 2017 I learnt, that they are keeping the promise of their slogan! Ulpan Or is more like a family than like a language school and the staff lets you take part in their personal live and help you to "dive" into not only the Hebrew Language, but also the Hebrew culture and life, what helps enormeously to progress in speaking and understanding this beautiful language! Also the possibility to continue the studies with the GDL programm is great!
I wish to remain anonymous
Perfect way to start learning hebrew at Ulpan Or in Tel Aviv. In just two weeks I have learned so many words, to read hebrew and to make a conversation. The method is unique and made me learn through daily conversations with my teacher and studying via e books. The teachers and staff are helpful and take care of you in the best way. They want you to not only learn the languague but to enjoy Israel aswell.
I think your materials are excellent. Some of the workbooks would not print properly and I found that frustrating, similarly in some books the button to play a video or sound is too close to the corner of the page and hence, the page kept turning and no video/ sound. Your technicians made suggestions but most of the time they did not work. Sometimes Sarahi worked better than Google Chrome. Very annoying when all I want to do is study not try to get stuff to work. I don't want to stop but cannot afford the lessons any longer.
Excellent program. It has brought me from zero to being able to converse with my Israeli friends.
My experience at Ulpan Or has been exceptional. Customer service has been top notch every step of the way. The course material is rich and practical and delivered in a palpable way that helps build confidence and fluency. However, what really makes Ulpan Or shine is the team of instructors. Na'ama and Dana have been engaging and incredibly supportive while nicely pushing my learning along. Great experience all around.
The Ulpan exceeded my expectations. I found the teachers engaging and positive and very helpful at all times. The program itself forced me to think in Hebrew and learn the grammar in an accessible way.
The Ulpan Or, its creators and its teacher are world-class. The courseware, whether it is online or face to face at the Ulpan, is challenging and fun. It's taught by smart, credentialed, caring and encouraging teachers. I would highly recommend the Ulpan to anyone interested in accelerated learning of Hebrew by taking classes at the Ulpan. If travel is a hardship, take the GDL classes. They also work well! I've done both.
Ulpan Or was a truly amazing experience. The office is bright, lively, fun, and most importantly it was extremely conducive to learning the language. I have tried to learn Hebrew prior and it just wasn't sticking, but this way truly works!
Exceptionally capable and effective instructors. I am very satisfied with my entire Ulpan or experience.
Ulpan Or has created a warm, emotionally safe and caring environment to pursue your Hebrew journey. The integration of video, audio, and an exceptional staff facilitate learners of different styles.

Oliver Wendell Homes once said “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow.” To understand Israeli’s you need to understand Hebrew. Ulpan Or creates a path to understanding.
This is a wonderful program. I went from knowing nothing to being able to hold a simple conversation in just two weeks! Gal was a fantastic teacher and I really enjoyed working with her. I'm going to look into your Skype lessons so I can continue my studies when I'm back in America. I really hope to be back next time I'm in Israel! I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to learn Hebrew.
UlpanOr provides great e-books and tutors that help teach you how to study Hebrew on your own.
Ulpan Or International is rated 4.85 based on 365 reviews